Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 9921
-
08-01-20 08:20 #3276Banned Member

Posts: 968Here's a text from a supposed provider on STG. Lmao. Sound more like another scammer.
It's $150 and I never stuffed any guy if you have to cancel for any reason I refund the whole thing. I have all great reviews.
I knew this was going to be a SCAM. I just texted her for shits and giggles. Just to see what kind of horseshit she tells me. LOL. Really cute girl though. Shhhaaa if it's really her? I got her to send me 2 selfies. From NOT on the Skip site. Not on her ad. I'm posting her bra one here. She requires people to send her half her rates. Upfront. Hahaha. Yeah right. I've heard that one before. Nice try little girl. If that's really you?? I'll try and post her ad on the next post. Right above this one.
-
07-28-20 23:50 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 40Hi do you have her contacts?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 23:50 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 4548No the ads is totally fake. Look at her location.
Originally Posted by Psaiyans
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 23:49 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 62Looks Fake
1 - No city name under location, just says "Express".
Originally Posted by Psaiyans
[View Original Post]
2 - Area code is Alabama. Most real traveling girls will just go to Boston. This isn't 100%, but when combined with 1, it points to a waste of time, $$ or both.
-
07-28-20 23:19 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 69Double what?
Interesting that the same email in that post also appears in this Pennsylvania one (with admittedly more attractive doubles): https://york.skipthegames.com/female...o/360509012514.
Originally Posted by Jneumonic
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 22:16 #3271Banned Member

Posts: 968Here's her ad Is Thata
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/612029028755
I'm curious about this sexy blonde as well. If anyone has seen her or if you do Is Thata please report back. Thanks. Post about your experience out here. I'll do the same if I end up seeing her. At some point.
-
07-28-20 19:17 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 2189Deposit required?
Contact her and if she asks for a deposit, 100% fake.
Originally Posted by Psaiyans
[View Original Post]
If not. Maybe real.
-
07-28-20 18:22 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 131Disagree
I respectfully disagree. The reasons being:
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
1) The pictures are all of the same girl in different outfits and at different times. One's clearly in a strip club's locker room.
2) Googling the first pic doesn't give you any matches / results. Fake ads usually take obscure pornstar / gamer girl pics.
3) The rates are within reason, expensive if anything.
4) The grammar is good. Most scams have terrible grammar / English.
I could be wrong.
-
07-28-20 18:10 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 1270Not
Says scam / fake all over it!
Originally Posted by Psaiyans
[View Original Post]
ARG.
-
07-28-20 17:51 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 131No Rush Special
Hmm. This one seems legitimate. Has anyone had the pleasure? I might have to TOFTT, as pickings have been WICKED slim as of late.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...l/090289881392
-
07-28-20 12:46 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 1048Deposit
I'm not. I've already forgotten about it. I wonder how low I could set the spending limit on the card? Set it to $50-$100 before needing approval and see if they go for the house haha! I laugh at these scum bag scammers sometimes. Such filth bags sitting around ignoring their malformed morals.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 12:41 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 1048Anyone seen this one?
Anyone seen this one? Lost her ad. Got pic through texting her.
-
07-28-20 09:42 #3264Regular Member

Posts: 12Is the one on the left Alice Cooper?
Originally Posted by PeterThick
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 08:48 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 134STG - text my email?
I tend to rule out anyone that has an ad that says text my email. Is texting an e-mail even possible?
-
07-27-20 11:45 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 2189Some girls do not even know what they have checked off. Asked one girl that I used to see regularly about some things she had checked off. She didn't have a clue that things were appearing in her ad.
Originally Posted by IronXgt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





