Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22780
    Quote Originally Posted by TetonResearch  [View Original Post]
    What is CLM?
    I believe Chicago Land Massage.

  2. #22779
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Raquel the stacked Colombian MILF is still there. There's also a fairly young (maybe late 20's or early 30's) chubby girl from Guatemala there, goes by Danielle I think or something like that. Nice big soft naturals. Almost no english. Friendly girl, gets the job done, no full service from her though. Those are the only two I'm aware of in the current roster.
    Unless changed, lineup was Briana, Daniella, Salma and Raquel.

  3. #22778
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMendel  [View Original Post]
    Your story reminds me of back in the day in Belvidere at ERS.

    That happened a couple times. Just got caught up in a moment a couple times with girls that I saw on a regular basis.

    One thing leads to another, then I slip it in bare. She was OK with it. I know it's not safe but so hard to stop once you get into it and the girl wants it.

    Luckily, I never contracted anything. Whew!
    Posted same info on Rubmaps forum.

  4. #22777

    The Latina MP Paradox

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I've often wondered the same thing. From what I've heard, there are plenty of latina options down south in florida or texas. Not that many latina options in chicago though for some reason, at least in terms of massage places.
    There are an insane number of Latina MPs in California as well. But as already mentioned, Chicagoland is lacking for some reason in Latina MPs. Doesn't make any sense given the number of hot Latinas I see walking around Chicago. But one thing I do notice, and others as well, is the over charging, and under performance, given by the current crop of Latina MPs in Chicago.

  5. #22776
    There used to be a number of them. They were not run by the most lawful people (which says a lot since the entire enterprise is already unlawful) and then they kind of all gut shut down at some point and only a few remain. But theyre usually more expensive and on average the women staffing them arent so hot anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I've often wondered the same thing. From what I've heard, there are plenty of latina options down south in florida or texas. Not that many latina options in chicago though for some reason, at least in terms of massage places.

  6. #22775

    Latina shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Why are they so rare with all the hispanics in chicagoland?

    Makes no sense.
    I've often wondered the same thing. From what I've heard, there are plenty of latina options down south in florida or texas. Not that many latina options in chicago though for some reason, at least in terms of massage places.

  7. #22774

    Mai Mai

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mai Mai yesterday. (Or Mei Mei, or Maiy Maiy, or however it's spelled.) Overall okay, will repeated if I'm low on funds.

    PROS: Gives a good massage with oil and a table, $80 for 30 min (15 real massage 10 teasing & L1 finish 5 min slow cleanup, safe neighborhood on northside, spinner (too skinny for me but still nice), over clothes touching allowed.

    CONS: In her 40's, won't see black or Asian men, horrible English, tried to renegotiate price on the flip, only sees people during the day.

    If you want time with someone young, hot, and with extra menu choices, you're better off going somewhere else. If you want a decently-priced actual massage and L1, give her a try.
    Went and saw her a few days after I read your review. I'd agree that she's a choice if you want an actual massage with L1 with a reasonable price. But I do think other things are other menu choices. I was able to get a price for L2 so I think she's open to more. Also, she let's you touch under her dress and she doesn't wear panties. I'd recommend to anyone who is looking for a decent massage with a L1 at a reasonable price.

  8. #22773

    Mai Mai

    Decided to giver her a call after reading a review on her. Went for the hour session because I really needed a massage. She has a place on the north side of the city she rents out specifically for her work. Walked in got undressed laid down and she gave a pretty good massage for about 30 minutes. She did some teasing with the boys and the ass to get me going. On the flip she asked if I wanted extras. Asked for. 6 for L1 and $ for L2. Got her down to. 5 for L1 and away she went. She lets you touch under her dress which is nice considering she doesn't wear panties. After finish she cleaned me up and told me I still had some time left so she massaged me the rest of the time. Didn't feel rushed at all, it was a great time. I think I'll be using her for all my massages. Overall spent. 8 for the hour massage and. 5 for the L1.

  9. #22772
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it is expensive compared to other options. I rarely visit for that reason. Maybe these latinas know that they are a relatively rare commodity compared to asians, so they get away with charging more.
    Why are they so rare with all the hispanics in chicagoland?

    Makes no sense.

  10. #22771

    Let Us Spa

    I was on the hunt for something different so I checked out Let's Spa on Grand Ave, East of Milwaukee, about a week ago. I had previously scoped out the location, visiting and asking for a business card (pre-'rona), but never made an appointment. When I scoped it out the MT was a little chubby but cute with an innocent look, cleavage showing and a short dress. I figured this time around if I got her I'd see what her session was like. So I called and made an appointment, show up, and it's a different MT. A bit more attractive, nice round booty, in her 30's. I go for the 30 min, get setup and she starts. Right away she's giving out hints and I responded accordingly. Long story short, nude L1. She was playful, erotic, but wouldn't take it past L1. I couldn't place it but I know I've seen her once before. It might have been at Grand Spa up the street. I can't recall the name she gave me but I want to say Helen, Hannah or something like that (Not Helen from West River, I know). Similar play style from that past experience, getting nude, hopping up on the table and stick her cooch in my face, though just out of reach. I'm sure one of you guys out there know who I'm talking about. Anyways, thought I'd share since previous reports were vague or just plain shitty.

    P.S. If you're trying to find this place, use google before asking. I'm not going to draw a map for you, hahaha.

    P.P.S 0.8 tip...

  11. #22770

    Zeus

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoDudeBro  [View Original Post]
    I read the posts on Zeus, isn't it kinda expensive? $80 for an HR $60 for hald. 60 for topless another 60 or more for L1. Also read that the massage is non-existent. I was going to check it out yesterday luckily I did a search here.
    Yeah it is expensive compared to other options. I rarely visit for that reason. Maybe these latinas know that they are a relatively rare commodity compared to asians, so they get away with charging more.

  12. #22769

    Asian Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike21  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what can be expected over there?
    A mediocre massage. End of report. It's well-reviewed here. RTFF.

  13. #22768

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    It happens. The first time I went to Latina princess I got a fucking stunner and that's a weird place but the massage as good and I was rubbing her pussy through her pants and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I said everything but didn't have a rubber so we settled on nude BJ and HJ and then I was eating her pussy and she went wild I had fingers in both holes and she was so sweaty and fucking my hand and mouth and then I went up to get blown but she pulled me in her pussy and we just fucked for a while moving between her puss and her ass until I came inside her. Was insane. She just laid there panting for a while catching breath and we DFK for a while and then she just started laughing at what happened and got super red and embarrassed and we cleaned up and I left. So. Sometimes weird things happen. Other times its more normal and I've just gone to the same chick and after a few sessions ask to fuck and she just said no to cum in her. Which for years I didn't until one time we were plowing and I said, let me cum in you and she just nodded so. Been filling her up since. But covid freaks me out so I haven't seen anyone since March now.
    Your story reminds me of back in the day in Belvidere at ERS.

    That happened a couple times. Just got caught up in a moment a couple times with girls that I saw on a regular basis.

    One thing leads to another, then I slip it in bare. She was OK with it. I know it's not safe but so hard to stop once you get into it and the girl wants it.

    Luckily, I never contracted anything. Whew!

  14. #22767

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike21  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what can be expected over there?
    A very expensive legit massage. The room walls do not go up to the ceiling.

  15. #22766

    On The Move

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForHer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the Asian apartments lately. I've been thinking about Asian girls for a week now but haven't been to this location in a couple of years was wondering if it's still open or has anyone been there lately.
    That location shut down after an attempted robbery and moved to Chinatown. I've been there a couple of times since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape