Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 24044
-
07-29-20 10:07 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 80Her top front teeth are crooked (just the front two, but not horribly or anything), but I was DFK most of the time so it didn't really matter. I'd peg her at mid 30's personally, but I'd be interested to see what you think. She has very nice firm tatas.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 08:48 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 365Squirrell
Hey fellas. Got another one who is decent. Goes by Squirrel. Anywho, For. 8 You'll get a nice BBBJ and some cfs. She's a nice spinner with perky tits and a nice little ass some scars, but I doubt they're from candy use. I finished on her face. For extra she'll let you film it. I would share some stills, but ya know, privacy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/52892288/
She actually looks like the photo.
-
07-29-20 08:21 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 439Aileen
Thanks. Based on your post, I went to see Aileen. However, I think we may have seen different people. The "Aileen" I saw had very large natural breasts (large C cup or perhaps D cup) that could definitely smother you, She was closer to 35 than 25 yrs old, and was stout. Definitely not tight as you indicated the girl you saw was. 100% NOT the girl in the pic. She was nice, but I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by HotNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 07:14 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 99That is ridiculously expensive. Good pricing varies depending on your income and preferences, but $250-$400 is my range for an hour, which is what I usually do. $800 an hour is well into model quality, even in markets like NYC and LA.
Originally Posted by TheNovaKid
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 03:55 #10345Regular Member

Posts: 2Madelyn Angelica
I found a woman on tinder offering massage services, her trade name is Madelyn Angelica.
Latina-Looking woman.
Haven't seen her listed on other sites and wondering if anyone has met up with her?
-
07-28-20 23:24 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 231Ummm, probably 30 or upper 20's my guess. Smaller breasts. Even the pictures on the site don't all seem of the same girl. The pictures make it look like she could smother you with her chest when she's just a bit more than a mouthful. Maybe it's just some magic with makeup for the pictures.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
Again, quality time, but do not think those pics are her.
-
07-28-20 20:46 #10343Regular Member

Posts: 8DT Expensive?
Do you find $120 House plus $275 for FS to be expensive for a half hour FS session? I am still trying to learn the ropes of pricing.
Originally Posted by Smalx
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 18:09 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 439Aileen
Other than the color of her skin, does her body shape and age match? She looks delicious.
Originally Posted by HotNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 16:30 #10341Regular Member

Posts: 8KGIRL I'd
I am new, but I just got a quick verification with CVIP with my real I'd and work I'd. I feel a bit sketch about it too though.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 16:24 #10340Banned Member

Posts: 306Thanks!
Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by HotNuts
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 16:18 #10339Senior Member

Posts: 447Do you provide real ID? How secure?
For the kgirl agencies, do they all require photo ID, work ID? Do you provide that? Is it secure? I'm thinking of taking the plunge with all the great reviews but then the vetting process concerns me. Any advice from locals?
-
07-28-20 13:42 #10338Senior Member

Posts: 231Aileen CVIP
Met with her yesterday. Downside was pics do not match as she's darker skinned. However, she's very, very cute. Very petite, and probably tightest tiny kitty I've seen in a while. She was so tight, I had to go slow in mish to not pop and to take time to really enjoy being in her. Overall, very sensual time with quality attention from her the whole time. None of that coyness or shyness you sometimes get as she really gets into it. Blue toast, preview BBBJ in shower, 69, mish and shower. 220 HH.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
Even though the pics didn't match, I'd repeat again based on her attitude, cuteness, and tightness.
-
07-28-20 12:22 #10337Banned Member

Posts: 306Teeth
Are her teeth crooked? Man, I can't wait to jump on top of her.
Originally Posted by FacelessBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 08:33 #10336Senior Member

Posts: 80Don't be swayed too much by pictures in general, there's a big swing usually from pics on site and real girl. With Rosie it's not a huge swing as she's very sexy and very hot, she's 7 on the face, I'd say. She has weird front teeth, but it's not a big deal. Body is nice with large natural breasts (size I like compared to Sira, who is amazing but bigger than I'd like personally). Her body isn't super tight though, and You can def see that it's loose (not at all fat) almost like she did Korean fat loss so the elasticity hasn't come back yet. I'm not complaining though. She wins in the service category and I'm visiting her again and will report back again.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
Standard blue toast, we get into shower and I'd say much better than average shower. Turns you around and has you hold the bar so she can rub herself all over your back with a nice preview BBBJ. Slides her camel toe on your little guy standing up etc. Helps you dry and some more BBBJ before starting the main course.
Went straight for the rim, which was nice and she did something where she slowly dropped lube while licking so it was an interesting constant sensation, before she moved to BBBJ. Decided I wanted to DATY, so had her lay back, and she's got a nice sized clit that can take a thrashing. Some girls like is slow and soft, not Rosie. She likes a tongue whipping, and she allows for FIV too.
Afterward we went in CG, which she gets into before we moved to lotus (again her positioning is top notch) and then mish. Always feel sometimes girls try to stop you from going too deep but she made me feel like I was swimming inside her while she remained tight.
Flipped again for K9 which she was into, and then lazy K9 for pop. She is no joke. We repeated this again before we made out and I came all over her body next to mine.
Seriously freaky girl IMO matched and beaten only by White, who was an absolute freak and my ATF.
-
07-28-20 07:01 #10335Senior Member

Posts: 560This one
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/52848310/
Originally Posted by KeepItTight
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






