Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,301 to 21,315 of 31133
-
07-28-20 11:03 #9833Senior Member

Posts: 364I have had some very good times with her. But she is a well oiled machine, and keeps the assembly line moving day in day out. Part of the deal of seeing her is she is not high volume.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 09:49 #9832Banned Member

Posts: 634Squirting
Of course it's piss. But it can be either straight up urine (which is what I guarantee she does) or a combination of piss and fluids. These girls are professional actors and fake it well. She is just pissing straight urine on you and doing a good job making you believe you got her off. These girls are lucky if 1 guy out of 20 gets them off but every review you read on data I here a lot of guys claim to give provider a big O or even multiple O's. Highly doubtful. I don't need one of the girls peeing in my face. Disgusting and not my thing especially when 4 other mangers were down there prior to you. I didn't do date at all with Liz and can't remember last time I did with any of them.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 08:21 #9831Senior Member

Posts: 34Any information on this one? Liz
Advertises on SKG for massage, any info on massage and if extra's are available? Thanks.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/ma...e/019244128467
-
07-28-20 07:58 #9830Senior Member

Posts: 7337We all know in the back of our minds these gals have been passed around but geez. Don't damn brag about it.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 06:12 #9829Banned Member

Posts: 1148Dizzy
How does a seasoned vet not know, talking about how used up your cat is, is a HUGE turn-off to guys?! Does she not understand she's selling a fantasy as much as she's selling sex?
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
I don't care if I'm your last appointment, I want to feel like I'm your first.
She doesn't sound very smart.
-
07-28-20 02:04 #9828Senior Member

Posts: 129Just piss
Are you trying to say squirting isn't piss? Where does it come from? Out of their urethra? It's piss!
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 00:05 #9827Senior Member

Posts: 84Keep searching the subsequent ad images and they pop up all over the US. Spam bait.
Originally Posted by aht169
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 23:47 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 57Katie. ?
Anyone have any experience with Katie?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1553404
Looks like a possibility.
AHT169.
-
07-27-20 22:12 #9825Banned Member

Posts: 634100% Correct
Couldn't agree with you more. Another turnoff.
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 22:09 #9824Banned Member

Posts: 634LOL all these girls are good actors. I hardly ever do daty on a provider but love how many people claim the provider had multiple O's during their session. Not even close some just can fake it better than others. Liszt doesn't squirt on you she pisses on you. Not my thing anyways. If you aren't Lizzy's first appointment of the day I wouldn't waste me time or money or expect some sort of disappointment. I don't want to hear about one other guy let alone the 20 she brags about and is proud she is so busy. It is such a turnoff to hear this during a session but most of these girls are low class and don't care. It actually boosts their self esteem knowing they are wanted.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 21:54 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 44I've lost my phone please help me get a new one
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/355964674812
Saw her about month ago with a last minute open free time when I was in south Charlotte. It's the girl in the pics. Rough around the edges. Might be demons. Works out of a filthy house in a quiet neighborhood. All went well till we moved to doggie and there were obvious hygiene issue. The smell was enough for me to quit and get out of there. The plus side to the Covid-19 is the disinfectant wipes in my vehicle came in handy. Felt the need to clean my junk as I was getting out of there. Will not be repeating.
-
07-27-20 20:26 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 7337Lexi Gray
Lexi Gray squirted on me several years ago but she moved away years ago. She was a good provider to me.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 20:05 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 193Lizzy
All these posts mirror my experience. Went for the squirting because that's my kryptonite. All she does is just fucking pee on you. I'm a squirt connoisseur and that's piss without a doubt. Saw her 2 times and every time was the same thing. Haven't been back.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 19:15 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 411Lizzy
How do I find her? Does she list somewhere? Can someone PM me?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 18:40 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 750Lizzy
I know this has been beat to death, but had to put my 2 cents in. I saw Lizzy a few years back and gave her a very good review, but I had the same experience everyone else seems to have had. She told me that she saw 4-5 guys a day and I just thought to myself why is she telling me this? To me, as the rest of you, this was just a huge turn off.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
She looked great, had very good hygiene as far as I could tell, but I just could not stop thinking that I was just down on this chick after 3 or 4 guys had pounded that. Needless to say I never went back. Shame, because she was a fun time, and had act together as far as these ladies go. Oh well, guess I should not have been that surprised.
Gator.










Reply With Quote






