Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,301 to 21,315 of 30338
-
07-28-20 06:12 #9038Banned Member

Posts: 1148Dizzy
How does a seasoned vet not know, talking about how used up your cat is, is a HUGE turn-off to guys?! Does she not understand she's selling a fantasy as much as she's selling sex?
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
I don't care if I'm your last appointment, I want to feel like I'm your first.
She doesn't sound very smart.
-
07-28-20 02:04 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 129Just piss
Are you trying to say squirting isn't piss? Where does it come from? Out of their urethra? It's piss!
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 00:05 #9036Senior Member

Posts: 84Keep searching the subsequent ad images and they pop up all over the US. Spam bait.
Originally Posted by aht169
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 23:47 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 57Katie. ?
Anyone have any experience with Katie?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1553404
Looks like a possibility.
AHT169.
-
07-27-20 22:12 #9034Banned Member

Posts: 634100% Correct
Couldn't agree with you more. Another turnoff.
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 22:09 #9033Banned Member

Posts: 634LOL all these girls are good actors. I hardly ever do daty on a provider but love how many people claim the provider had multiple O's during their session. Not even close some just can fake it better than others. Liszt doesn't squirt on you she pisses on you. Not my thing anyways. If you aren't Lizzy's first appointment of the day I wouldn't waste me time or money or expect some sort of disappointment. I don't want to hear about one other guy let alone the 20 she brags about and is proud she is so busy. It is such a turnoff to hear this during a session but most of these girls are low class and don't care. It actually boosts their self esteem knowing they are wanted.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 21:54 #9032Senior Member

Posts: 44I've lost my phone please help me get a new one
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/355964674812
Saw her about month ago with a last minute open free time when I was in south Charlotte. It's the girl in the pics. Rough around the edges. Might be demons. Works out of a filthy house in a quiet neighborhood. All went well till we moved to doggie and there were obvious hygiene issue. The smell was enough for me to quit and get out of there. The plus side to the Covid-19 is the disinfectant wipes in my vehicle came in handy. Felt the need to clean my junk as I was getting out of there. Will not be repeating.
-
07-27-20 20:26 #9031Senior Member

Posts: 7335Lexi Gray
Lexi Gray squirted on me several years ago but she moved away years ago. She was a good provider to me.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 20:05 #9030Senior Member

Posts: 193Lizzy
All these posts mirror my experience. Went for the squirting because that's my kryptonite. All she does is just fucking pee on you. I'm a squirt connoisseur and that's piss without a doubt. Saw her 2 times and every time was the same thing. Haven't been back.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 19:15 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 411Lizzy
How do I find her? Does she list somewhere? Can someone PM me?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 18:40 #9028Senior Member

Posts: 750Lizzy
I know this has been beat to death, but had to put my 2 cents in. I saw Lizzy a few years back and gave her a very good review, but I had the same experience everyone else seems to have had. She told me that she saw 4-5 guys a day and I just thought to myself why is she telling me this? To me, as the rest of you, this was just a huge turn off.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
She looked great, had very good hygiene as far as I could tell, but I just could not stop thinking that I was just down on this chick after 3 or 4 guys had pounded that. Needless to say I never went back. Shame, because she was a fun time, and had act together as far as these ladies go. Oh well, guess I should not have been that surprised.
Gator.
-
07-27-20 18:33 #9027Banned Member

Posts: 930Liz
As long as there are mongrels willing to pay what that 50 YO MILF is asking for, she might as well keep milking it. At least you don't have to worry about being robbed by Liz or someone with her. Got to give her credit. Since she works independently and not in motels, she keeps all of her money.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
She's the only date that ever squirted on me during oral.
Here's the link for anyone who is interested.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lizzy-es...harlotte-43325
-
07-27-20 17:48 #9026Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121I saw Nicole
I honestly thought all pics were of same girl, Just hard to tell with girls using a mix old and new pics. I enjoyed the visit and didn't notice any demon signs. As the girls in the biz go, she was not bad looking and pretty clean. After reading your post, it's possible a few girls operate out of the location.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 15:12 #9025Senior Member

Posts: 198Chelsea in Salisbury
Dreamed I decided to take the plunge a few weeks ago on Chelsea. I dreamed when I walked in she got right down to business. Seems to be my luck nowadays. As I posted I like a little chat first. I dreamed she got out the condom for a BBBJ and I asked if she did otherwise which she said no. My bad that I didn't ask first before I went so I dreamed I continued on. Was kinda robotic and rushed. Again I dreamed I paid for HH and was probably out the door in less than 15 minutes. I would not repeat but YMMV. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/190450715901.
-
07-27-20 15:05 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 198Logan
Had a dream I visited Logan in Cornelius. Have seen her before a few times but years ago. Dreamed session was pretty much robotic. DFK and BBBJ wasn't bad. She got right down to business as I like to chat some and not be rushed. Got the HH but was probably out in 15 minutes I dreamed. If looking for a quick visit I recommend but if you like taking your time I suggest try another. YMMV. http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/673654125483.









Reply With Quote





