Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 888 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4573
    I had a pm from a Ella, could this be your Ella.

  2. #4572
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity. Why do so many TS post in the women for men section?
    They actually should be posting in their own TS section and if you send a complaint to STG staff they should take it down. Or at least they used to. They don't seem to be keeping up any more as the site is totally overrun by fakes.

  3. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity. Why do so many TS post in the women for men section?

    Greetings all,

    I will try to answer without offending anyone. To my knowledge I don't know if the forum has addressed this topic before but my opinion would be that while some of us may not subscribe or be attracted to a TS there must be a demand or we would not see the ads so frequently. While this is definitely not my preference and I will say that if a hot girl ad gave me a semi hard on, looking at a TS post definitely kills it for me. I would imagine that more men or should I say eyes browse this section than anywhere else so it's a way to increase exposure (pun intended) for their particular services. Just my two cents.

  4. #4570

    Question

    Just out of curiosity. Why do so many TS post in the women for men section?

  5. #4569

    Finally

    Finally Managed to Dream with Ella.

    As advertised. Cute as a button spunky. Friendly.

    After Getting Ghosted twice by California Mandy I finally got a hold of Ella. Boy was it worth the wait. I will be repeating.

    Other Reports to add.

    I may have TOFT and saw Maddie. She is real. Pics aren't accurate but not far off either. Might have been fun but too many no won't do that due to Covid. I think her and the ad listed as Kacey are the same person.

    The only other dreams I'm wanting to have are Carmen Monroe and Dakota Dominaycha. Unless someone has another suggestion.

  6. #4568

  7. #4567

    Yup

    HC is right - https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/905381783281.

    Google first pic. Ads in Biloxi, Knoxville, Greenville etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Per MB Board she is requesting a deposit. Deposit = Scam. Just saying, HC

  8. #4566

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Who can ignore a heading like that! She looks great, at least in the ad photos. The ad has been on and off for several months. I've been intrigued but never pulled the trigger because I couldn't find any info or reviews. Have any of you gentlemen had a chance to meet this lady? In only about 51.5% sure and 100% hoping that she is real.

    Any information will be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Andy.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/905381783281
    Per MB Board she is requesting a deposit. Deposit = Scam. Just saying, HC.

  9. #4565

    Ashe

    I hope that this is not out of line because I absolutely do not intend it to be. Actually maybe this is more a defense of her. I barely know her. But have had some real conversation with her and people who know her. She has schizophrenia. Demons haven't helped. But she really is very sweet. And obviously stunningly beautiful.

  10. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick heads up (no pun intended) - this lady is heading our way. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/866345959318 Did some research and is legit. Her reviews are on TER and looking at her Twitter acct. She seems to have put on a little in the caboose area, but still looks pretty good.

    Good Hunting and stay safe.
    Also on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/casey-blake

  11. #4563

    Ashlynn

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyBass864  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/676756704199

    Not that she has been mentioned recently but she has resurfaced after a few weeks of not posting. She advised she was both in a mental hospital and a county jail. She advised her skull has received some type of trauma. Her rambling posts in the last few days reflect that. I would advise using extreme caution.
    I don't know when she received the trauma, but she wasn't all there the first time she wasted several hours of my time on a weekend when she first showed up in this area. It's a shame because she looks good but something is missing upstairs.

  12. #4562

    Gia not real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BootyKamadeva  [View Original Post]
    Did you had a chance to TOFTT? I texted her and she quoted a rate of $ 500 PH. I won't mind spending that much for the right talent and awesome experience.
    I covered this one already a few months ago (too lazy to look back). This is a fake using a webcam model's pic from Florida if I recall. Just use image search if you want to see the original's pics.

  13. #4561

    Might be in Spartanburg now

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Cinnamon if you like BBW and if she's posted. Other than that I recommend none in Anderson.
    I've only seen her once and at the time she was in Anderson but the last post I saw she was advertising out of Spartanburg. Don't know if she relocated or was just visiting. I don't plan to see again even though she's a sweet girl due to body type.

  14. #4560

    I can vouch for this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick heads up (no pun intended) - this lady is heading our way. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/866345959318 Did some research and is legit. Her reviews are on TER and looking at her Twitter acct. She seems to have put on a little in the caboose area, but still looks pretty good.

    Good Hunting and stay safe.
    On the expensive side but absolutely gorgeous. Very engaging and easy to talk with. Would give my experience and 8. 5-9 out of 10. Hate that I'm on vacation when she will be here. Damn.

  15. #4559

    Likely a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Who can ignore a heading like that! She looks great, at least in the ad photos. The ad has been on and off for several months. I've been intrigued but never pulled the trigger because I couldn't find any info or reviews. Have any of you gentlemen had a chance to meet this lady? In only about 51.5% sure and 100% hoping that she is real.

    Any information will be much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Andy.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...r/905381783281
    I'm pretty sure this one has been tagged as a scam in past posts. I was in the same boat as you. Really wished it was real, but it's one of those that requires a deposit then ghosts.

    RM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape