Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 524 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2572

    Wierd

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not.
    Cooke? Yesterday? That is not the area I was pointed to. Something ain't right.

  2. #2571
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all with the feedback. I decided to reach out to her. Text response was quick, good and date quickly set up for the next day. She seemed eager and had time that same day but I could not. We set up the time for next day with request for a voice call first.

    Dating day arrives. I text to ensure she'll answer my call. She texted back 30 mn later saying we are good for time and yeah I can call. Voice contact for a first date is a rule for me. No voice, no meet. I thought this would be a formality given the friendly and good nature of the text exchanges. Texting quality was above typical, so I call but no answer even if she said OK 3 mn before. I texted again, saying we really need to talk before I drive over. She just answer "come over". I explained a voice talk is a rule for me to ensure she is the one behind the texting and setup the "meeting guidance". From here on crickets.

    Chances are low to be in some sort of setup but I never take a chance on first date. Such a silence ad reluctance to have a voice contact first, which is a simple formality, makes me wonder who is behind the text. If this was a straight deal, I cannot understand why these ladies do not respect simple safety rules from us. May be she got busy and may reach out later but given the feedback here, I will lean on the side of caution and just give this one up if it remains dead.

    I am getting a UTR anyway but out of state. CT is such a dead end. My last regular I had high hopes and I helped thru COVID just ended up not meeting her end of the deal, lying to me, and ghosting me as well for reasons unknown. It is pointless to be extra nice to them to show them some care, they'll just take you for a ride. I tried that many times. I think they think you are weak, not kind. Given up $$ / month wages. Life must be good for the ladies always crying for being broke.
    Disregarding the constant bad posts I texted her yesterday as well. She is pretty hot. Says she's on Cooke at so I don't know the area and if it's safe or not. I ended up out of the area by the time she texted back over 30 minutes later, which could just mean she was with someone. I texted I'd be in the area again tomorrow at a certain time and if we could set something up for then. Silence. I personally don't think it's her texting. I asked to be sure everything in the ad is good, mainly Greek. I'd hate to go all the way there and then deal with "oh I don't do that must be a typo".

    I keep telling myself one day I will have and go see her, regret it? Probably but who knows.

  3. #2570

    Bambi / Priscilla

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    She goes by many names. I did her bare around 5-6 years ago. Pics look the same, which makes me wonder. At the time, she was gorgeous and very into it. Subsequent visits went progressively downhill. I have not seen her in at least 4 years.
    Thanks to all with the feedback. I decided to reach out to her. Text response was quick, good and date quickly set up for the next day. She seemed eager and had time that same day but I could not. We set up the time for next day with request for a voice call first.

    Dating day arrives. I text to ensure she'll answer my call. She texted back 30 mn later saying we are good for time and yeah I can call. Voice contact for a first date is a rule for me. No voice, no meet. I thought this would be a formality given the friendly and good nature of the text exchanges. Texting quality was above typical, so I call but no answer even if she said OK 3 mn before. I texted again, saying we really need to talk before I drive over. She just answer "come over". I explained a voice talk is a rule for me to ensure she is the one behind the texting and setup the "meeting guidance". From here on crickets.

    Chances are low to be in some sort of setup but I never take a chance on first date. Such a silence ad reluctance to have a voice contact first, which is a simple formality, makes me wonder who is behind the text. If this was a straight deal, I cannot understand why these ladies do not respect simple safety rules from us. May be she got busy and may reach out later but given the feedback here, I will lean on the side of caution and just give this one up if it remains dead.

    I am getting a UTR anyway but out of state. CT is such a dead end. My last regular I had high hopes and I helped thru COVID just ended up not meeting her end of the deal, lying to me, and ghosting me as well for reasons unknown. It is pointless to be extra nice to them to show them some care, they'll just take you for a ride. I tried that many times. I think they think you are weak, not kind. Given up $$ / month wages. Life must be good for the ladies always crying for being broke.

  4. #2569
    See post #2563.

  5. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyWilk  [View Original Post]
    I sometimes work in the area, and always see both of them walking the loop
    Jasmine walking the loop now?

  6. #2567

  7. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphone97  [View Original Post]
    https://northwest-connecticut.skipth...y/319262577440

    Ganna be trying out this girl today, hopefully all goes good. I'll report back with info when I get back.
    How did it go?

  8. #2565
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    She went off the deep end when she told me she was hosting on that notorious street that starts with M.
    I sometimes work in the area, and always see both of them walking the loop.

  9. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/011156294190

    This is the address I was talking about!

    Poo.
    Yup. Her and these 2. All from the same stable usually stay at the quality inn. All fake pics, all being handled by the same handler.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/523851810148

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/025339177276

  10. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    The one texting you is a handler for a group of 2-3 girls. All fake pics, all bullshit services. They post between here and Springfield MA. They're not cops but I wouldn't recommend as they're shady as shit and rubs me like a set up to get robbed.
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...s/011156294190

    This is the address I was talking about!

    Poo.

  11. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcleese01  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    200 for 1 1/2 hours. But multiples are allowed. Everything covered.

  12. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...a/471533489657

    Had a visit with her today, tbh I was a little apprehensive since I've never seen her post but she was just my type so I took a chance. She did not disappoint. No waiting in the lot, or anyone wierd hanging around and pics are 100% real. She's a knockout in my opinion. If you like the think girls she's legit. No fakes or bolt-ons either. Nothing but firm thick delicious ass and amazing boobs. I recommend. The drive was bit to Torrington but it was worth it. Visit with confidence and treat her right fellas.
    What was the damage?

  13. #2560

    Cio

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why she told you not to cip, when she has been allowing it for others
    I just don't understand why these guys are playing Russian Roulette. Taking big chances with these girls BB.

    Stay safe.

    PA.

  14. #2559

    Bella in Torrington.

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...a/471533489657

    Had a visit with her today, tbh I was a little apprehensive since I've never seen her post but she was just my type so I took a chance. She did not disappoint. No waiting in the lot, or anyone wierd hanging around and pics are 100% real. She's a knockout in my opinion. If you like the think girls she's legit. No fakes or bolt-ons either. Nothing but firm thick delicious ass and amazing boobs. I recommend. The drive was bit to Torrington but it was worth it. Visit with confidence and treat her right fellas.

  15. #2558
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby  [View Original Post]
    The thing that is great about Jasmine, and I mean this in a good way and with all do respect, is she is such a ****. I enjoyed Sofia but dear lord Jasmine can fuck. Whether it is real or an act she gets so into it. I do agree that you need to be a little careful because of the bb situation. I was sliding on the camel and slipped in, she had no problem with it just told me not to cum inside. Pulled out and covered up.
    Not sure why she told you not to cip, when she has been allowing it for others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape