Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 23,761 to 23,775 of 27140
-
07-27-20 20:32 #3380Banned Member

Posts: 420Anyone who is interested pm me please that way I got your name but only do it if you are free and have $ and you are serious if not fuck off. I'm thinking September of doing this and seeing her individually I don't want to rub dicks with any of you. I'm going to ask her if she's interested and once she is I'll send you guys a pm of her info.
-
07-27-20 20:06 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 51Is this Nomi, Ruby, or Taylor? Thanks!
Originally Posted by VeoMorphine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 20:06 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 51Elle
Unfortunately she's a nightmare to schedule with. I've gotten ghosted by her so many times even though we're on good terms.
Originally Posted by Zeyto
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 17:41 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 333Danielle at Lears
She offers BBFS for an extra benji but I won't repeat. Her performance besides offering BBFS, was really mechanical and going through motions.
-
07-27-20 17:32 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 47Can I get a pm on this provider. I would be down to see her if she is as good as you say she is!
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 17:30 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 47Can confirm, she really likes getting ass pounded!
Originally Posted by WellHung123
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 16:07 #3374Regular Member

Posts: 11Long time lurker to this thread, so wanted to contribute something even though it's likely nominal value.
Gina Rollins- what hasn't been said already? Up for anything, not a clock watcher, even broke out a camera and provided a video souvenir. Everything on the table uncovered and seemed to pride herself on going ATM.
Pearls- Got the number off the site. Told to come to the corner in the 40's between 9th and 10th and call. Arrived, LE check, taken to bedroom. Not a great setup- most of the girls w / a couple dogs in a nearby living room. Bedroom wasn't the epitome of clean. Got a parade of intros, then was asked who I would like to see. Asked who did uncovered. Was told to ask the girl I chose. Picked Angelina, Ds, nice curves, and asked. She agreed for an extra. 5. Decent BBBJ and allowed the BBFS, but no Greek and no CIP. Pulled out to let her finish with her mouth, but she pulled away when I finished.
-
07-27-20 13:47 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 115Elle James
Yea YMMV and I had to show recent test results, but she was open for CIP and CIA. Seems really into Greek, she enjoyed taking an aggressive pounding up there LOL.
Originally Posted by Zeyto
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 13:11 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 49I was able to pop her raw with an extra Benjamin.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa516
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 12:16 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 37I think I know who you have in mind. Can't remember her name, but if it's a SD girl who tours in Seattle I'm definitely down for seeing her in NYC.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 11:18 #3370Banned Member

Posts: 420Nah she doesn't tour which is why I'm wondering if anyone is interested in maybe splitting the cost of her travel and hotel. I was going to have her to myself but I'd figure I'd ask around here she's fucking hot and would like her to possibly consider us NY boys are good dudes and that we actually want to see her and maybe hopefully she'll consider maybe making stop here at least once a year like I said she is fucking hot man seriously no one comes close to her and I've been on here since the day this thread started so I've read and seen every post on here. I'm sorry about the full inbox so many people pm it's insane I'll delete some and PM me whenever you got time.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 10:48 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 47She is currently on hiatus and she told me she doesn't know when she'll be returning. Also yes to last part if she likes you.
Originally Posted by StevieSmith83
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 10:43 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 68Nomi
No go from Nomi. She seemed very reserved. I think I remember someone mentioning ruby rose allowing? Unless I'm mistaking her for another girl. But if that's the case I was thinking of trying her friend Taylor out.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 09:35 #3367Regular Member

Posts: 9Elle James
Has anyone had luck actually seeing her (reports are she is very hard to schedule), and if so is she BBFS friendly?
-
07-27-20 09:32 #3366Regular Member

Posts: 9Agree, I've seen her but no for BBFS. Still a really fun time.
Originally Posted by Afjm9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





