Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,001 to 21,015 of 37324
-
07-27-20 18:29 #16324Senior Member

Posts: 171Suzy
I wish this was her. She was one of my favorite.
Originally Posted by JustForHer53
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 16:54 #16323Senior Member

Posts: 108Saw her couple times and visited the back door she will do bare for bigger donation but hard to get in touch so you got lucky.
Originally Posted by Kster223
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 16:25 #16322Senior Member

Posts: 1084Heard she was out of it with a boyfriend. If not, why'all let me know. Love that MILF tanned ass. I'll send you her number that I have.
Originally Posted by HumDingerMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 15:02 #16321Senior Member

Posts: 42New Young girl?
I spotted this one about an hr ago. Was wondering if any of you heard of this gal or dreamed of her. I want to make sure I don't get ripped off again like how I did with Lizzy. I really should have done my homework with that one. Anyway I will tell you boys about that in another post. For now has anyone seen this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/871201119612
-
07-27-20 14:59 #16320Regular Member

Posts: 32Screening required
Hello gents,
I haven't had any providers that required screening before so I have couple questions. Do you normally give out your real world information for screening process for high-end providers? I do not have a LinkedIn account anymore so I was wondering what's other verification I could replace that with. I'm still new to this lobby so I'm afraid that they could use my info to blackmail me. Any advice? Thanks guys and be safe out there.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/169896
This is the lady I'm interested in atm since Kryss, Smoke and Tina not replying back.
-
07-27-20 14:49 #16319Senior Member

Posts: 108This isn't the Suzy that used to see clients at hotel on hull st and courthouse is it?
Originally Posted by HumDingerMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 14:46 #16318Regular Member

Posts: 22Interest.
I'd be interested. Let me know the details please.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by JackSplat
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 14:46 #16317Senior Member

Posts: 47Suzy
Hey guys, I lost suzee from colonial heights number. If anyone has it I would be very grateful for it. Thanks!
-
07-27-20 14:44 #16316Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
07-27-20 13:42 #16315Senior Member

Posts: 108Ill be down, do you have any pics or a link?
Originally Posted by JackSplat
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 12:42 #16314Senior Member

Posts: 373Michelle and Ice
Are both permanently out of the game. PM for details.
-
07-27-20 12:15 #16313Senior Member

Posts: 153Destiny
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3925079.htm
Has anyone been able to catch up with her.
-
07-27-20 11:47 #16312Regular Member

Posts: 13Submissive Brunette
Had a meeting with her today and all I can say is wow. Pics are 100% accurate, which seems like a rarity these days. She was quick to respond and setting up was no hassle. I was a little worried when I showed up because a few LE we talking to a homeless guy, but they didn't even look my way. She opened to door wearing a cute little half sweatshirt ond matching shorts. She made no issue of the donation, then we stripped and moved right into a BBJ. From there it was DG and then Mish when I popped. She apologized for only having wipes, which I prefer. Then it was out the door. Think I almost bumped into one of you guys on my way out, LOL. Total damage was. 8, she is probably one of the better providers that have been available in a long time.
Stay safe gents.
-
07-27-20 11:17 #16311Senior Member

Posts: 736Great review
She quoted me close to 1 k all cover til I finish few minutes 5 to 10 minutes nothing bare very business like on her texting so you get good deal for 2 bens.
Originally Posted by TopGunz86
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 11:08 #16310Senior Member

Posts: 77Any recommendations
Looking for a new rotation, does anyone have any good recommendations for a talent that is Latina or Asian? STG has been terrible and full of fake ads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.









Reply With Quote




