Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 9464
-
07-28-20 14:40 #689Senior Member

Posts: 36I feel like I have to say for newbies, if you're slightly overweight or unhealthy or not relatively good looking don't expect these wild PSE sessions. I like Ash and her attitude is good but I had much wilder sessions when I was younger and fitter. The girl was more down to go PSE with a better looking guy and I was more down because I was younger and fitter both physically and mentally. I'm sure these reviews are true but be realistic with your expectations, you pay her to sweeten the deal but it's still a two way street.
Originally Posted by Connection
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 13:11 #688Senior Member

Posts: 313So true
Your response reminded me of when I was dressed and getting ready to head out. She stopped me and my first thought was something was wrong. But no, dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants gave him one more suck and a little kiss on the head and told him to come back soon. Haha.
Originally Posted by Connection
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 22:54 #687Senior Member

Posts: 335Okay I'm Too Curious
Made my appt with Ash for this weekend. I need to see what this girl is all about!
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 22:24 #686Senior Member

Posts: 235Awesome time, thanks for the report.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 21:29 #685Senior Member

Posts: 97Yep. That sounds about right.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
Saw her a few days ago again. After the first few times I thought I'd be more prepared. But nope. Still not prepared. Tried to leave after I was finished when my hour was up. But she'd attack and throw me back on the bed and demand to give her some more loads. I tapped out after about the 3rd attempt to escape and she still wouldn't let off till she was 100% convinced there wasn't another drop to be had. Never experienced anything like it. I've had what I thought was some pretty epic marathon fuck sessions in collage, but this is on a whole new level. You said PSE, but I've never seen any porn star behave with this much intense sexual hunger. She just keeps cranking it up each session.
-
07-27-20 19:43 #684Senior Member

Posts: 313Ash. PSE
Finally was able to find a time to meet the famous Ash! Let just say I regret all these years missing out on her when she's visiting SD. Everything you read about her, is what you get. I don't find her as attractive as some of the other Kgirls, but her performance has to be in the top 3 in my book.
When I opened the door she attacked me. I ended up carrying her to the room after she removed my shoes. Threw her on the bed and we stripped each others clothes off. After a pause, she nicely picked up my clothes and hung them up. Then she pushed me to the bed and literally ate my dick off. I've never experienced a girl use so much great technique and just dripping saliva. Almost busted but had her slow down so I see how well she takes a pounding. No complaints at all there, ended up throwing her around the room.
In every position, basically snapping this petite girl in half. I’m on the younger side so I figured she would tap out, but she wanted it harder. My god, is this girl even human. I have to say she is one of the only providers I've come across in a long time that would just let me face fuck her as she gagging with her head hanging over the bed. A few times she even grabbed my ass to push it deeper and she held it there and wouldn't let go. Had her flip to doggy where I finished deep inside her.
She wipes me down and threw the towel to the ground and just started talking to him as she moved closer and began to devour it again. Holy crap. She sucked that thing for 10-15 mins and wouldn't stop until she could get the second one. I ended up flipping her over and resting her head near the headboard as I alternated between titty and face fucking her. Just as I was about to go, I drove it as deep as I could and exploded down her throat. She gagged a few times, but kept sucking. After I released her she was smiling and licking her lips.
It was a complete PSE for me!
-
07-27-20 15:32 #683Senior Member

Posts: 236Flynn, I'm pretty sure.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
Edit - thought you were asking about Petra. If you mean Kristy, I have no idea.
-
07-27-20 11:19 #682Senior Member

Posts: 86FEC Nana
Any intel on Nana who just arrived?
Photos seem to be from a Chinese model https://kissgoddess.com/album/26028.html.
Also, anyone meet Clare? Which kgirl does she compare in the recent past? I met Bliss recently and wasn't too impressed (lacked passion).
Thanks!
-
07-27-20 10:09 #681Banned Member

Posts: 713Petra
320 per hour.
Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 08:37 #680Senior Member

Posts: 98Petra
What's the up charge for Petra?
-
07-26-20 20:32 #679Senior Member

Posts: 278Ash
Was finally able to book with sdag after trying for months. Was hoping to get bunny or Michelle but only ash and red were avail. I can confirm the other reports about ash. Def in her 40's, very petite, about 3, Small C / D cup. She was truly a handful. She finished me off twice and we were going for a third before I tapped out LOL. She just about sucked the head off me chasing that third nut. She gave me a very nice masssage between rounds and scrubbed every inch of me in the shower. She then proceeded to help me put on every single article of clothing. I have now seen girls from all 3 agencies and this was by far the best experience. I understand why they keep them so guarded.
-
07-26-20 19:45 #678Senior Member

Posts: 282No idea whatsoever, just remember those photos. She's also fairly westernized, not FOB like the other girls.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 16:58 #677Banned Member

Posts: 713Kristy
What name did she is in OC?
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-26-20 11:51 #676Senior Member

Posts: 282I've seen Petra about a dozen times for a reason, she's the total package. I recently saw Ash for the first time, pretty good session, but I like a little bit younger, I think she's in her mid to late forties. I saw Kristy in OC last month, good looking girl, I think those were her actual photos, but totally bullshit lame session with her, she is nowhere near GFE.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 05:02 #675Senior Member

Posts: 97That's a Tough One.
I think all 3 are attractive and can take & give a good session. But it's a little like your comparing a speed boat, a sports car and a cafe motorcycle. 1st Throwing down, YMMV for the experience portion and my arguable opinion for the looks, Petra is prettiest, but I think Ash's looks are still attractive, putting Kristy in the middle. Regarding experience, like the looks, Petra and Ash are extremely different, again putting Kristy sort of in-between. Petra is a classier, more sensual-type, with Ash being more intense and physical. Haven't seen Kristy since January, but didn't find her to be on the extreme scale like the other two, but still had a good time. So if you want a beautiful, sensual experience. Go Petra (BTW, she has a higher rate) and if you want an experience that drains every drop out of you to the point you may not walk, but crawl out of, then go Ash. If those two descriptions are too far apart for what you're looking, go Kristy.
Originally Posted by GdAloha
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





