Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4927
-
08-04-20 12:07 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 148Link
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by UltraDuster1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-20 05:44 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 14Link?
Does anyone have the link of the go fund me page for Betty? I sent a PM to Op but haven't recd a response.
Originally Posted by WbIsMme
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 00:34 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 286Very Interested in finding out more
I have not run across her. Have texted with someone else that fits the description from STG, but have not pulled the trigger, but that was not the name she gave me.
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
If you are willing to share, I would be very interested to know more.
-
08-01-20 09:31 #2539Regular Member

Posts: 20Aroma Spa Fort O
7-31-20 about 930 pm. Greeted by a very petite lady and spoke very good english compared to some others. Opted for 30 minutes for $40. Allowed OTC roaming for the entire 30 minutes. No assist offered but very sweet and polite and did not even suggest tip or how much. Tipped 20. Great massage. Would definitely suggest for the great massage and pure value.
-
07-31-20 15:24 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 364I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by WbIsMme
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-20 10:37 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 111Massage by Betty
Good morning my friends. It is with great sadness that I report to you all that Ms. Betty has been diagnosed with some serious health problems. It is nothing you can catch, but she will be off work until the end of August or longer. Please keep her and her family in your prayers. I do have permission to share a "go fund me" link for anyone that would like to help her thru this time. Just send me a pm.
-
07-28-20 14:22 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 86Where is this in Fort O?
Originally Posted by Roscoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 20:33 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 263Aroma in Fort O
Went to Aroma today was greeted by a very soft spoken, small framed woman at the door. She was probably 40, pretty from what I could see that wasn't blocked by the mask. Opted for the 60 minutes massaege since I actually needed a good massage. Taken to the room and she gave me a pretty decent massage but nowhere near professional. Still, it was better than some massage envy BS. Like the other posters there were some brushes against my stuff here and there but on the flip she absolutely would not touch it. Finished DIY and tipped 20. I will probably be back since the massage was good but I would not go here expecting an HE.
-
07-26-20 17:32 #2534Regular Member

Posts: 22Do you have her contact info would like to give it a try.
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 17:26 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 332Khandice Bliss in Dalton
Anyone with firsthand experience with Khandice Bliss? Very pretty AA BBW from Dalton. Seniors are welcome to PM, thank you.
-
07-21-20 16:33 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 263Saved me a trip, thanks. Funny because they have an ad on STG right now. Was the massage good at least?
Originally Posted by RedBankJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 14:53 #2531Senior Member

Posts: 73RUBY SPA Fort O
Ruby is open, $60 for hr, on roaming attempts moved away, decent enough massage but no extra and never got close to jr. No table shower, and mama sun had fit body but had to be in 40's or north and had to use translation app on her phone to communicate mostly very little english.
-
07-21-20 07:08 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 286Aroma Spa
I tried Aroma Spa yesterday as well. I had the younger girl. The massage was very good. She did very much the same as you described in your experience. The only difference was this. After the hot towel, put the sheet over me, kinda drying you off, patted me, said all done, walked out of the room. Very turned me over or anything. Got dressed, walked out.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
Cash only, no cards accepted, too.
-
07-20-20 21:39 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 95Aroma Spa
This afternoon I paid a visit to Aroma Spa. As others have mentioned it appears to be Supreme, only in a new location. I recognized the middle aged Asian lady who greeted me, as well as the homemade massage tables from the Supreme days. I even recognized the similarity in fonts on the sign. (Yeah I'm a geek like that).
At any rate I entered, was greeted by the aforementioned lady and led to a room. I disrobed and assumed the position and when she returned and began the massage, she almost immediately began teasing and brushing against the berries for a good minute or so before starting what was a pretty darn good therapeutic massage (which I sorely needed.). Throughout the massage she would make it a point to detour past the family jewels for more teasing. Quite enjoyable.
On the flip, more good massage action, culminating with her squirting oil on Mr No Shoulders and placing my own hand there. I asked if she would do the honors and she said something in broken English which I decoded to mean that this particular task was up to me. She did end up offering an assist on the berries, which again was the exact experience I always had at Supreme. (I don't know how they arrived at the conclusion that offering assistance is OK but actively doing the HE is a bridge too far.).
When leaving. I was surprised to see a second, younger and prettier girl that I didn't even know was there. I'm definitely interested in a return visit to hopefully see her. She looked to be in her late 20's early 30's, though hard to judge with a mask on.
Damage. 6 plus. 2 tip.
BTW when leaving I noticed that Ruby Massage had their "open" sign illuminated. Looking forward to trying it as well, or reading others' reviews, whichever comes first.
Speed.
-
07-13-20 11:01 #2528Senior Member

Posts: 286GQ Open
So, share with us your experience.
Originally Posted by Robert501
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





