Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,361 to 12,375 of 17942
-
07-28-20 08:20 #5582Banned Member

Posts: 108Blue Diamond.
Has anyone seen this girl yet?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ready-willing/31521928
-
07-28-20 04:14 #5581Regular Member

Posts: 6Stripper experience
Does anyone have any experience with https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/964436811509.
I swear I saw a positive review before but she had a dirty place, but I couldn't find it. No name makes the search hard.
-
07-28-20 02:23 #5580Regular Member

Posts: 2
-
07-28-20 02:14 #5579Regular Member

Posts: 2Lindsey
Amazing is all I have to say. Hell of a personality and down to earth. Will definitely be hitting her up again.
-
07-27-20 15:56 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 208Rae- Elite provider.
I seen Rae today at her hotel and had a great time! I know some on here have had some problems but not me. She is a pretty, mature woman with a hot body. Nice! She had a great attitude with awesome skills. FS and GFE with BBBJCIM, cg and mish. Maybe I caught her on a good day but I think it's because we clicked with fantastic chemistry. I've been in the hobby over 25 years and sometimes you meet someone that just does it for you and she does that for me. They are hard to find but she is on my list of ATFs after the first visit.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 15:26 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 173Auburn asked I post for her
Auburn said she is free after 5:00 pm today.
Xxx7 X07136.
She would be a car visit but most definitely worth it.
X=8, The rest you can figure out.
Let me know if this is too much detail.
Thanks.
-
07-27-20 11:48 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 141Agree with the other fellas
That site is like a walk down memory lane. It's basically a snapshot from when I first got into the hobby. Most of those gals are long retired. Some have changed names. But I wouldn't trust any of those ads.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 10:07 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 312Tiffany the spinner
She is talented and willing to please.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 09:48 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 219Nevaeh
Yep. I've seen it. Nice fit, too.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 08:05 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 334Thanks
I passed on her, and met up with Tiffany B instead. I think that was the right move. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 05:46 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 42I would be careful with this site. There's a lot of retired girls that are listed as currently updated.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 21:33 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 345That would be Rae, No Mas
I have seen her 2 x. No mas. I would not recommend.
My first visit was excellent. 2nd not so much. I met her in different motels. You can tell she is living out of the motels she is staying. She wanted to give me money so she could get a room. Oops, sorry to admit I have been a victim of that scam. But, not this time. I said lets try another time.
She Slow to respond. Which can be a tell tale sign. She is a typical clock watcher, she was in a real hurry to get me out of there. Paid for and hour was out in less that 45 minutes. She wanted to argue with me that I was there an hour. You can't reason with a junkie. That sealed the deal for me for any future visits.
Was very chatty. You can tell she was high. Kinda of mumbled not sure what she was talking about. Did not see any spider bites so I she is a smoker or a snorter. The rush was probably to get her money for her next fix or to meet her dealer.
She has had numerous runs in with LEO over a long period of time. Would not recommend. Junkie.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 20:24 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 312Quick review old ads
Amber Sunshine has been retired for 3 years.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 18:11 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 182Tired of STG?
https://lexington.escortdirectory-usa.com/3
Anybody else been on this site?? I just found it a couple days ago. Very interesting.
-
07-26-20 15:13 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 68Tiffany B was Cute
Good afternoon! I was passing through Lexington on my way home today and figured I would reach out to Tiffany B. She was quick to respond and get something set up. She showed up on time and was ready to go which is what I like most out of my company. I hate to be kept waiting. Overall, she has a spinner body and I thought very cute. Only went for a BBBJ today for the first visit. It was good but wouldn't go back just for that. Hoping I get to travel again here soon so I can make another visit with her and spend some more time. She was quiet but so am I most of the time so that's nbd. Take care out there.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/923415718964
S9.











Reply With Quote





