Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,566 to 20,580 of 30790
-
07-26-20 18:12 #10225Senior Member

Posts: 50Sweet southern sunshine visit.
Post #8795 is the last post about this gal and it was 100% spot on and that was a year ago so I thought I'd share. The only things I'll add is she does tell you upfront about her size and asks if you're ok with it. I am. Monger. FS is on the menu and I planned on it but her BBBJ was so damn good I couldn't get beyond it. Seriously awesome. CIM. Works alone which I prefer and very sweet. I'll repeat at some point.
-
07-26-20 17:37 #10224Senior Member

Posts: 53Very surprised she is still in business.
Text messaging apparently was the deal breaker. Called her and she scolded and lectured me over the phone on my texting. "You can't be too careful in my line of work. " Extremely paranoid. When I arrived, I called her from the same number that I sent a text message and she ghosted me. I suspect it was some sort of punishment. She uses the same photo image for years but has her holding up a piece of paper with a more recent date to make you think that it is a recent photo. She has a higher opinion of herself than she deserves based on my interaction, her ads, and multiple reviews. If you proceed, have the lowest of low expectations and still be prepared to be disappointed.
Originally Posted by CapsZ1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 16:35 #10223Senior Member

Posts: 507Sophia
Dude. Come on. Did you even try the search function? I just got several hits on her name.
Originally Posted by CapsZ1965
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 12:50 #10222Regular Member

Posts: 8Sohpia
Saw her on a few sites, anyone know anything about this one and types of upgrades?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/massageg...raleigh-380801
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/126155
Got a thing for red heads.
-
07-26-20 11:59 #10221Senior Member

Posts: 97Mj
I posted on her a few days ago. Think got a couple replies as well. Search my username.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 11:52 #10220Senior Member

Posts: 117Tips for Tricks
Let this forum and experience guide you. But there are mongers who no matter how many times they are advised against deposits, pics TGTBT, and the inconsistency or risk of druggies, they will dive in with hope because she sounded nice on the phone. Don't be That Guy.
Originally Posted by Petedrain
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 07:57 #10219Banned Member

Posts: 354Shame
I saw that mugshot the other day but didn't even recognize her. Aged a decade since I saw her once in 2016, and that was an amazing time. Even beyond that she was fun. Sad.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 01:18 #10218Regular Member

Posts: 2Cops?
Any fear around the posts on rub ratings, escort fish, ect. Are set ups / stings?
What's the best angle here to ensure they are not??
-
07-25-20 23:52 #10217Regular Member

Posts: 2Recommendations
I'm looking for recommendations on a verified chick 35+. I'm not into big girls! Any of you that can share recommendations here in Raleigh I'd appreciate it!!
-
07-25-20 22:41 #10216Senior Member

Posts: 43Pretty from behind
I remember when she was a regular! One of the prettiest asses and pussies out there!
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 22:37 #10215Senior Member

Posts: 139Search
You need 4 letters in a search.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 22:11 #10214Senior Member

Posts: 112Tasha
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52811924/
Anyone have any experience? Searches don't bring anything up on the name. I'm always on the search for another fetish friendly girl.
-
07-25-20 20:44 #10213Senior Member

Posts: 619MJ search
Tried MJx xMj no searches found. Any one that has seen her lately please share your dirty secrets. http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/748476699577.
-
07-25-20 19:50 #10212Senior Member

Posts: 619Call
Have you googled her number?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 12:23 #10211Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
The post was in satyr. I mean it is blatantly obvious that the ad was a scam, it's unreal how anyone can not see through these ads. Who knows the person behind these adds? Could be almost anyone but I bet most of these deposit ads are coming from guys trying to lure idiots in to leaving their money with them.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






