Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 683 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 10233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsList73  [View Original Post]
    Tonight was a bad night! I set up a date with this Girl who's staying in between maple shade and mt laurel. They rob me and took my car. They have a handler who was hiding in the closet, came out with a gun pointed at me and ask for my wallet and keys. Stay away from them.
    I found their link. Stay safe.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...l/067895039115

  2. #2057

    RE: Magic Mouth Blondie

    She looks nothing like her STG pictures. Scammer and thief.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0037smdtxtsml.jpg‎   20200626_022358.jpg‎  

  3. #2056
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger103  [View Original Post]
    She posts on skipthegames south jersey. She's a thief / cheat. She'll deny service / run away / steal from wallet / have pimp interrupt. Scarred all over from heroin / crack use. Not her picture at all. Fat with rolls. Performance was noisy, but mediocre. Don't waste your money. You might come away with something you didn't expect.
    Noisy as in she's farting like the scene in blazing saddles or something else?

  4. #2055

    Stay away from her

    Tonight was a bad night! I set up a date with this Girl who's staying in between maple shade and mt laurel. They rob me and took my car. They have a handler who was hiding in the closet, came out with a gun pointed at me and ask for my wallet and keys. Stay away from them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200725_223511.jpg‎   20200725_224729.jpg‎   20200725_224616.jpg‎   20200725_224913.jpg‎   20200725_224756.jpg‎  

    20200725_224939.jpg‎  

  5. #2054

    Same story from a year ago

    She got me with the "dad comes home" routine in Mt Holly. Row house on pine street near park and fire department.

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger103  [View Original Post]
    She posts on skipthegames south jersey. She's a thief / cheat. She'll deny service / run away / steal from wallet / have pimp interrupt. Scarred all over from heroin / crack use. Not her picture at all. Fat with rolls. Performance was noisy, but mediocre. Don't waste your money. You might come away with something you didn't expect.

  6. #2053

    Stay away from Magic Mouth Blondie!

    She posts on skipthegames south jersey. She's a thief / cheat. She'll deny service / run away / steal from wallet / have pimp interrupt. Scarred all over from heroin / crack use. Not her picture at all. Fat with rolls. Performance was noisy, but mediocre. Don't waste your money. You might come away with something you didn't expect.

  7. #2052

    Stay away from Magic Mouth Blondie!

    Her name is Jessica. She is a scammer. She takes money, then denies service, disappears, or has her pimp interrupt. She looks nothing like her ad on STG. See her at your own risk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200626_022522.jpg‎   20200626_022358.jpg‎  

  8. #2051

    Ashley Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recent intel on this chick? Know I've seen her before here. Trying to decide, she said BBFS is an option but want to make sure she's real.
    She has a review on TER.

  9. #2050
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    This Girl is very good

    I tried over the course of 3 or 4 days to set something up. Would start heading out and then she would say she is booked or will needs to shift the time.

    Seems to have a couple good reviews but I would be careful as it seems to be an assembly line. It may also be me just being over cautious.

    Quote Originally Posted by NJGuyIsFun  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    I came across this very open minded girl in south / central Jersey. Pretty, funny (in an odd way). The place is a cute apartment, very save and comfortable. I think she's awesome. Occasionally has a friend. I'm going back this week. It is definitely worth the trip.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/591115232178

  10. #2049
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmsMac01  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kendall in Runnemede last night. Shy, kinda checks out during sex. Overall sexy with a little belly and amazing tits.
    I haven't seen her but if you go back on this board, maybe about 20-21 pages or about a month or so ago, there are posts of her ghosting and robing someone w / the BF act. I mean there are also some stellar reviews mixed in too so she's sounds a little risky.

  11. #2048
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmsMac01  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kendall in Runnemede last night. Shy, kinda checks out during sex. Overall sexy with a little belly and amazing tits.
    Contact info?

  12. #2047

    Vineland. Not sure of her name

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/059254866327

    A few months ago I contacted her and went to her place for a BBBJ. House was safe but there was another woman there who may be the pump. Anyway the provider comes out looking really messy in a robe. She didn't fix herself up and had scabs all over her face. So I did a 180 and went back to my truck and left. I don't mess with girls who are stung out like that.

  13. #2046

    Vineland Diane

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...w/616711843001

    I saw her about a month ago. Her pictures are accurate and she was in a decent hotel. She does wear makeup, a little perfume and sexy outfit. She is very nice but we got off to a slow start. She gave me BBBJ till I was hard then stopped to put music on. She came back and sucked my cock again and stopped to go to bathroom. Comes back out and sucks my cock again till we make the move to put cover on to go missionary. I wasn't that hard and she is tight so it wasn't happening. So I suggested just sucking me off. She says OK so I start getting hard in her mouth and when I get close to cumming she stops and says no cim. So I say I won't but I would after $120 . So she started again and same thing stops shot of cumming. So I get her to lick my balls while I finish myself on her chest. She wanted me to see her again but she really didn't do her job. I won't repeat with her.

  14. #2045
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmsMac01  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kendall in Runnemede last night. Shy, kinda checks out during sex. Overall sexy with a little belly and amazing tits.
    Any idea if she will let you hit it bare?

  15. #2044
    Saw Kendall in Runnemede last night. Shy, kinda checks out during sex. Overall sexy with a little belly and amazing tits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape