Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,126 to 22,140 of 44215
-
07-27-20 11:26 #22090Senior Member

Posts: 182I know tastes change. No luck in finding a darker skinned asian for nuru. Or at least a good massage. All the girls want to be light and shade of white.
-
07-27-20 11:19 #22089Senior Member

Posts: 182Yeah they are Chinese. I'm looking for another flavor right now. I haven't been there in a good while.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 09:10 #22088Banned Member

Posts: 308# 6
I'm confused. (Not uncommon). When I saw the original post "#6" I assumed 6 Star in Westminster. But you're talking about Viet / Thai and they're all Chinese. What and where is #6?
Originally Posted by Superflytnt
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
07-27-20 08:58 #22087Senior Member

Posts: 182Yes, they are taking apps. I text mamasan sometimes and she asked me to come by. I haven't been there for a while and I also want to see Tina. Been looking for Thai or Viet but haven't had any luck.
Originally Posted by Mustang3
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 02:43 #22086Senior Member

Posts: 84#6
Anybody been to #6 recently. Thinking about seeing tina. This week if there taking app.
-
07-26-20 23:26 #22085Senior Member

Posts: 71Guess Elite Paradise is the Proper Name
Also $60 for 30 minutes and $80 for 45 minutes and $120 Nuru? Wow.
Originally Posted by Cappy73
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 20:56 #22084Senior Member

Posts: 71Lake Forest Spa
So I've been laying low the last few months because of COVID, but an ready to get back in the game.
Can any can any give me a quick run down of Lake Forest Spa? Is it on par with the "Honey Umbrella"?
Thanks.
-
07-26-20 15:24 #22083Senior Member

Posts: 428Damn yeah if anyone know where the girls from Ortega / Valencia went that would be great. Cindy or Vanessa would be great too.
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 14:15 #22082Senior Member

Posts: 97Did you happen to get the names on either chick you saw? I stopped by there not too long ago and I got pretty good service, so I'm wondering who you got that led to a not so great experience. If you can't remember either I can PM you who I got with some details.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 14:11 #22081Senior Member

Posts: 97As I've said before, Lin / Daisy the main girl offered it to me for 200. Said she would want to book a hotel for sex, but I think if you have the cash + a condom, and if you two are the only two there, she'd be ok with just doing it right then and there.
Originally Posted by HairyChest
[View Original Post]
My opinion though? Not worth it. Unless you can bring it down to 120 or less you can get better Viet pussy elsewhere. Only would try for the novelty of fucking your esthetician post wax.
-
07-26-20 13:12 #22080Senior Member

Posts: 211Ortega girls?
Has anyone stumbled on Jacqueline from Ortega in SJC? Or any others?
I know that Mimi and Crystal Were at Soleil on the PCH in Capo Beach a while back. That place served up some fine therapist and I loved going there.
Even Nikki was outstanding, but the other girls bagged on her because she is half white.
-
07-26-20 12:56 #22079Regular Member

Posts: 18Luna actually still does from time to time about once a month the most recent time was last week but she was only doing duos.
Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 11:03 #22078Senior Member

Posts: 174Luna
She's the owner and she quit massaging.
Originally Posted by Ocdtnb
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 04:45 #22077Regular Member

Posts: 22Manscaping TLBC
I'm looking to get manscaped at TLBC, anyone know of any of the girls do FS?
-
07-25-20 23:00 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 224BFF Foot spa
Was bored after some lunch with friends and decided to see if anything was near me. Called a couple places around me, of course no answers. But shortly after calling BFF I got a text with their address. Asked the rate and it was 40/60. Decided to go for a 1/2 hour. No on sign, place looked pretty empty. Decent looking asian gal in her early 40's probably, maybe late 30's, greeted me wearing one of those short single piece dresses that just covers the boobs down to the upper thighs. I figured I'd have a good time.
Get undressed, lay down, she comes back in, starts a light rub. And pretty quickly she asks what I want, and says she offers everything for $$. I'm usually just a tug kinda guy, but didn't have $$ on me anyways. So I said I don't have that much, then she says ok $ for HJ. I was pretty taken aback by this. No way was I paying a full C note for a tug. I said no thanks, and she asked me a few more times, eventually coming down to $. 6 and. 8 for everything and a HJ, respectively. I said no. Then, I could barely understand what she was saying, but she said something about 15 minutes, and then only 20 minutes if I don't want 15, or something. No clue. But she she ended up shorting me about 10 minutes.
I flipped when she said she was done, after a wipe down, and offered $40 and she said "no, sorry. " I got up and dressed and she walked out. While getting dressed a very young mamasan, maybe, walked in and asked if she could help me, and if the service was ok. Also couldn't really understand her all that well. Wasn't sure if she was offering to finish what the first girl started or what, but I just kept getting dressed. As I was walking out, first girl came and said something about comeing back and "thank you. " Normally I give at least $5-10 if I don't get anything, but considering she shorted me, time she got nothing. Felt kinda like a dick, but it was not an enjoyable experience with her constantly haggling, even when I wasn't interested, and the massage was just a light rub. Can't imagine what her "soft" pressure would've been.
Good for her for standing her ground on price I suppose. Maybe this is a standard FS place and the providers don't like wasting time with just a tug. Although considering I was probably customer number 1 or 2 of the day, she could've walked away with $40, instead she got $0.











Reply With Quote





