Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22075

    Havana Again.

    Checking in on Havana in Downey again. Just saw that several of you PM'd me some questions. Sorry for the late reply fellas, I'm not on here too often.

    Had an unexpected window of opportunity yesterday and texted to see if I could get 30 min with Ari. Very sweet and very on her game. From start to finish it's sensual and sexy. She's present, she's there to enjoy the time with me and in no hurry.

    To give a general answer to some of the questions, the 2 ladies I've seen there were in their 20's I'd say. They have not worn masks during the massage, which I appreciate. Attractive, personable and curvy in all the right ways. Some questions were asked about Cherry. More "Pacific Island" vibe than her picture IMO. Curvy and natural with beautiful long hair and a really pretty smile. She stayed afterward and let me talk her ear off for a few minutes and again, didn't feel rushed. Yes, it's a little more expensive than other OC options; but I think the experience is worth it. I know the consensus here is that overpaying or over-tipping ends up raising the cost for us all. Makes sense, I think. But we're not really talking about that much cheese here and that IS the reason they're working. Just like restaurant or hotel, if I'm a regular I'd rather be friendly and a little more generous and have someone remember my name and actually look forward to me coming in, right? Anyway, to each his own and like you, I have had massage experiences in the OC that sucked and were a waste of time and money. So, I do get it. For me, I'm interested in the attitude, the connection and the human interaction about as much as I'm there for anything else. Ari is 100% in that department.

    I'd definitely see Cherry again and I'd like to experience some of the others. But my opportunities are limited and I have such a great time with Ari, that I don't know if I will. Actually. I will say this, and I decided it yesterday. There's one girl who's attention I'd like to get and that's LUNA. I've only talked to her in person a couple of times briefly as I'm in and out and of course I can hardly see her behind the mask; but I'm super attracted to her. She's friendly, pretty eyes and she was KILLING a pair of black jeans yesterday. I don't think she does massage; but she could name her price and I'd be in!

    Anyway, I don't know how other shops are handling the shutdown; but these girls are still open for business.

  2. #22074

    Its available

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyarusa  [View Original Post]
    Can you share any more details on Amanda and Diamond? Looks, type of service, price?

    I've never gotten more than the standard Nuru service there, though I've also never tried. I didn't think it was available.
    It's always available. Just have to try, I also think they have to like you. But I've only seen two people and they were both great.

  3. #22073
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTz1  [View Original Post]
    I've had Jackie. She's okay. Never tried Bebe. Anyone non Asian? I've had success with Lake Forest Spa with Amanda and Diamond.
    Can you share any more details on Amanda and Diamond? Looks, type of service, price?

    I've never gotten more than the standard Nuru service there, though I've also never tried. I didn't think it was available.

  4. #22072

    Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by BobAddi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with Sakura in Orange off of Chapman?
    Went there one time. Cover was 50 / hr, but I didn't get change from 60. Nice looking girl. I forgot her name. It was a while ago. On the flip offered BJ or HJ. Opted for BF. She wanted 80 for CBJ. She left and came back with some kind of Saran wrap or something.

  5. #22071
    Anyone been to Queen Spa in Orange lately? Wondering if they're still open, and if there's more to be had than HJ.

  6. #22070
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    I would walk out right away. There are other places that offer 160 total
    Yeah I was thinking with the wrong head.

  7. #22069
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been here? It's in Edwards and Westminster.
    Been here once a year or two back. Forgot the name of the provider but provided an excellent massage followed by a nice release. Minimal touching was allowed but was one of the better massages I've ever got.

  8. #22068

    Any new recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Aroma is a big umbrella of massage parlors. Try Jackie or bebe at relax and unwind 150 with house.
    I've had Jackie. She's okay. Never tried Bebe. Anyone non Asian? I've had success with Lake Forest Spa with Amanda and Diamond.

  9. #22067
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Nopee 140 total. I never had a problem with FS from any provider. I ask right when I'm in the room. If they say no I say that's OK and not make them feel weird. Chat with them and make them feel comfortable. They always end up folding their wrist and giving in. At the end of the day these are women. Ya it's their job but they still want to feel some kind of attraction or connection. Same way you wouldn't want to fuck a big ugly snotty chick so why should they? They still get paid for a weak HJ. When I go. I make sure I'm showered, shaved, and smelling good with a clean cut. I take it as a blind date and they fall for it. Disregard my msg if you think I'm full of it.
    Exactly! Treat people right and think of their perspective and they will generally be nice to you.

  10. #22066
    Quote Originally Posted by Stendle  [View Original Post]
    Hi, wondering if anyone has info on Amanda from Bio Spa? I've seen Molly there and wondering if they're different?

    Also, does anyone have Molly's number? Would love to see her for a private session!

    Thanks!
    Is Molly back? Haven't seen the website with a schedule. Would like to see her again as well.

  11. #22065
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTz1  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten FS / BJ from some of the women and I didn't really have to try to get it. Just asked nicely or lead to it. Didn't tip more than what NURU cost. Just wanting to know which one have you had FS with?

    Chanel? Any of the new aroma girls?
    Some honey / aroma girls do extras but definitely NOT Chanel / Nikita. She specifically says that to new clients at the beginning and she's not the kind of girl who could be convinced or seduced.

  12. #22064

    Sharing. Bella sighting Friday night

    For those interested. She will be working 8 pm-3 am. Get your appointments while they are available.

    Get this little filly warmed up cause I'ma going to be there at midnight.

    166x Broadway in Anaheim. 562-xxx-8861.

  13. #22063

    Bio Spa

    Hi, wondering if anyone has info on Amanda from Bio Spa? I've seen Molly there and wondering if they're different?

    Also, does anyone have Molly's number? Would love to see her for a private session!

    Thanks!

  14. #22062

    You got Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Cruising around late and finding out a lot of places I wanted to go to closed early. I decided to TOFTT at the new Latina Oasis place being advertised. Never got a name. 60 at the door and 140 FS. I argued but she was firm on it.

    The girl was a 7/10 slim figure nice ass and tits but OK face, and seemed like they rushed out of there. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else.
    I would walk out right away. There are other places that offer 160 total.

  15. #22061

    Amazing studio

    Has anyone been here? It's in Edwards and Westminster.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape