Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 24825
-
07-26-20 16:18 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 50Chance Encounter Thursday
So I'm at work. Stop for lunch. Post & 70, not the best neighborhood but I want Steak & Eggs. Restaurant is dead inside, just me basically. Girl walks in a few minutes after me, stops and stares my direction as she walks through the door. Long story short, I didn't realize it until later but I believe this girl spotted me outside and tried to put herself in my orbit to solicit business in a subtle fashion. She put herself in my path after I left and was pulling out of the parking lot. I wasn't sure at the time what she was about but now. After thinking about the scenario. I'm kicking myself for not throwing caution to the wind and finding out. It is Post Rd after all LOL. Guys, this girl looked good up close, great body and cute face.
Cute white girl, curly brunette hair past her shoulders. Jean shorts with a gray jacket and pink / red flip flops. Had a pink victorias secret (spelled in sequins) shoulder bag. I'm positive she was staying across the street. Please PM if you know who she is and can put me in contact. I don't see any ads out there that match her unfortunately.
-
07-26-20 12:14 #14309Senior Member

Posts: 79Not 100% but I don't think she's been here before, at least the first time I've seen her on DI since moving here about a year ago. Definitely looks interesting, hope to hear from someone soon. And since this is my first post, but I've been lingering for a good while, I'll throw a quick review.
My first DI experience was with Kelsey, the bulk of her pictures are old, she's added a healthy amount of thickness to her frame, though still very attractive. Head game very solid, but as others have mentioned when I saw her, she was 'down for maintenance' if you get what I'm saying. I'm planning on carving off a visit with Roz, I love me a freckled girl, I'll be sure to report back on that when / if I get that under my belt (phrasing).
Thanks everyone for all your posts, definitely helped me avoid some sketch, and a few awesome experiences to boot. I'll try to contribute more as time moves on, though I'm relocating soon.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 07:59 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 44DI Crystal
Hey all, just curious if any one has seen Crystal http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/crystal/ ? Went through a number of posts and didn't see any comments on her.
Just wanting to know if I should set something up with her when she is in town this week.
Thanks!
-
07-26-20 07:02 #14307Regular Member

Posts: 16Has anyone met this girl?
Has anyone met this girl.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm?cat=1 ?
I verified with her using P411 and setup an appt, but had to cancel. Now she has been texting me asking to setup a new appointment.
-
07-25-20 22:04 #14306Senior Member

Posts: 1095DI Model
She's a DI model. I don't think around right now. http://www.discreetinfo.ch/city/indianapolis/.
Originally Posted by BadNLovinIt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 21:40 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 154Link Available?
I'll be in the Indy area tomorrow. Anyone have a link for Bianca, or is she UTR?
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
BNL.
-
07-24-20 22:57 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 478LMAO I saw this too. I was going to meet her and I pussied out. She just kind of exudes that trashy confidence that I find hot, yet is too dangerous for me to justify dropping 200 hhr 300 hr on.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 15:14 #14303Senior Member

Posts: 181Sky's the limit
After watching her snap for the last couple of days, she's in videos with some other gentlemen flashing an entire hand full of stacked bills and she has a handgun with perhaps a 30 round extended magazine in her lap. Not who I'd take any chance with.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 11:13 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 1904Interesting question. I do know of a couple of dancers in another city that said they did some private dancing (outcalls in their case) during the stay at home order. So there may be some of the dancers that you know who are willing to come to you. As for an escort doing just lap dances, you would think they wouldn't mind as less work or risk for them and some are ex dancers, for example Amber at DI was a dancer as was Kay who is now retired. I would probably communicate it up front though as they may need to be prepared with music and maybe an outfit. Plus some probably have no dance experience, so they may not want to do it. For me I am the opposite, for the same money I can spend in a VIP area I can have full level fun with an escort, so I will not do VIP dances.
Originally Posted by Ldkind2
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 11:09 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 478Depends on the girls honestly. Some are very accommodating but others may see a lap dance as more work than just catching some dick and not be too into it. I don't think there's any harm in asking though.
Originally Posted by Ldkind2
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 23:52 #14300Regular Member

Posts: 13Advice for a newbie
I have frequented strip clubs in the past but that scene is dead right now due to COVID. Looked into escorts and surprised to see the price, for even very attractive girls, at about the same cost or less than an hour VIP at many strip clubs. How weirder out would an escort be if I just wanted lap dances for her time, nothing more? Should I let them know before I get to my appointment that that's all I'm interested in? Not sure if that would be fine or if they would be upset by just wanting lap dances? Seems like the same amount of money either way so they would be good you would think?
-
07-23-20 22:43 #14299Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Bianca experience
Hey guys, saw Bianca today and she was as phenomenal as always. She started making out with me as soon as I walked in which got junior aroused pretty quickly. Started off with a CBJ, really would love for her to take that off but it's not happening, anyway she can really get into it and doesn't get tired, her mouth has great stamina. I fingered her and rubbed that clit while she did her thing. Pretty soon we went mish and after stretching open those sex legs and really working her I blew a big one into the bag. We laid and talked for about 10 minutes but my rule is I need her to stroke me while we talk which felt fantastic, she gives a great handjob, afterall even though I love catching up and talking I'm paying for an hour of pleasure. She got me really worked up so I was ready for round two which ultimately was blown on those titties. She's a sexy little figure which I love being on top of and taking control of girls her size. Great experience, she's coming again in late August once this visit is over. Enjoy guys, keep her schedule full, girls this hot are hard to come by.
-
07-23-20 19:13 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 421I have never had an issue with them. It helps you out if you travel to big cities a lot and hobby.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 18:35 #14297Senior Member

Posts: 478Saw Bianca
She was hot. CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and 69. Pretty much anything else there is to say about her has been said. She's good.
Bonus points for her being vocal as shit.
-
07-23-20 16:57 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 148P411
Is P411 safe to use? I feel kinda nervous sharing my personal details.











Reply With Quote





