Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 445 of 662 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 495 545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Did you tell her you live in Worcester first? Because she even post in Rhode island also. She's obviously a scam.
    Ugh. Yes. I mentioned Worcester in my hello text. Good call, and thank you.

  2. #3260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I am however tempted to charge the $35 retaining fee on my credit card and rely on American express's disputed charge department to pay me back when they buy a new boat off amazon. It may be worth the hassle just to see if she's real. The Asian looking one seems more real than the white one. Probably won't do it though.
    Deposit up front always a scam. Why go through the hassle?

  3. #3259

    Details in STG

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    I completely ignore the "check the boxes" part of STG. That's an old used car salesman trick. Of course they're going to check them all off, they want you on the lot. Once you're there, that Ferrari might just be out of your reach, but let's talk turkey. As for UTR, I can't be the only one that doesn't need to look. They call me. They like reliability. I don't share numbers, unless they ask me. That's their business. Don't fret, though. I find them the same way you all do, so I'm not holding top secret info. I will say that one day we might all share the same stage on Maury, as he sits down with an envelope. 👀 at least he's not Chris Hanson.

    What this site is good for, among other things is to maybe get updates on where certain girls have been. Don't PM, make it public. We all want to know.
    My understanding is that everything checked is the default setting for new ads on STG, and someone would have to manually deselect things they didn't offer. I know that isn't a big ask, but if that's the default, it's likely that many ads, scam or otherwise, will leave them that way.

  4. #3258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    Not a real report, just some extra info on this provider:

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/904468730304

    She responded quickly, said she lives in South Worcester (named a street), and was friendly and seemed real and legit. But she wouldn't meet up without at least a small deposit. My honest guess is she's fine (and obviously super cute w / great donations), but I have a strict rule about deposits in advance.

    Hope the info's helpful to others.
    Did you tell her you live in Worcester first? Because she even post in Rhode island also. She's obviously a scam.

  5. #3257

    Scan Uncovered by Common Location?

    I was curious about the ad posted in Wabbits response so I texted her. She said she lives in the Oak Hill area of Worcester (which I've never fucking heard of) and is in south Worcester. Anyways, what's the chances of two new hot girls popping up, both from south Worcester. Both with reasonable rates. And both who require deposit before booking. The whole deposit thing would drive away too much business. Worcester is not that type of city. My bets are on it being a scam.

    She didn't say much back. But, she was nice and sweet. She kept saying, "yes love. " "Sorry for the late response love. " If you still have the texts saved you should see if she uses this "love" type affection.

    I am however tempted to charge the $35 retaining fee on my credit card and rely on American express's disputed charge department to pay me back when they buy a new boat off amazon. It may be worth the hassle just to see if she's real. The Asian looking one seems more real than the white one. Probably won't do it though.

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    Not a real report, just some extra info on this provider:

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/904468730304

    She responded quickly, said she lives in South Worcester (named a street), and was friendly and seemed real and legit. But she wouldn't meet up without at least a small deposit. My honest guess is she's fine (and obviously super cute w / great donations), but I have a strict rule about deposits in advance.

    Hope the info's helpful to others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    That one might be real, but with a deposit there's no way I'm ever finding out.

  6. #3256

    Ignore the details

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    I read that less than 10% of Millennial's who live on their own, (all several hundred, I assume) have a landline, the majority have a cell as their sole phone. My son is an example, he lives in NYC, but has another state cell number. So, area codes are helpful, but not the best indicator of a scam. I look at a few different things, usually scam girls are younger and more attractive than what we are used to, also for guys who have been in the hobby for a while should be saying: "TTGTBT". Also, I have mentioned this many times, the majority of SW's are not into Greek, so the girls who advertise that and water sports, etc (meaning they check every box) are unlikely. Cost is also an issue, if the girl is almost the hottest you have ever seen, and her prices are the same or less than escorts usually charge, again TGTBT. I have noticed a trend over the past few years, niche marketing, having pictures of older woman, (or BBW, no breasts, huge breasts, etc) who are not as attractive as we would want, but offering many services, again TGTBT. This issue makes our forum even more important, we have less ways to learn what's going on, (online) and who here has a friend that knows they are regular hobbyists? We almost all belong to a club, where we have never met any other member of the club in person. (few exceptions) Good reviews, and not keeping every woman a secret so we have an UTR favorite, that can prevent them from earning money, and the point of this forum is sharing info.
    I completely ignore the "check the boxes" part of STG. That's an old used car salesman trick. Of course they're going to check them all off, they want you on the lot. Once you're there, that Ferrari might just be out of your reach, but let's talk turkey. As for UTR, I can't be the only one that doesn't need to look. They call me. They like reliability. I don't share numbers, unless they ask me. That's their business. Don't fret, though. I find them the same way you all do, so I'm not holding top secret info. I will say that one day we might all share the same stage on Maury, as he sits down with an envelope. 👀 at least he's not Chris Hanson.

    What this site is good for, among other things is to maybe get updates on where certain girls have been. Don't PM, make it public. We all want to know.

  7. #3255

    Rachel. Sounds real but won't meet without deposit

    Not a real report, just some extra info on this provider:

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/904468730304

    She responded quickly, said she lives in South Worcester (named a street), and was friendly and seemed real and legit. But she wouldn't meet up without at least a small deposit. My honest guess is she's fine (and obviously super cute w / great donations), but I have a strict rule about deposits in advance.

    Hope the info's helpful to others.

  8. #3254

    Sorry that happened, thanks for letting us know

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGlide1991  [View Original Post]
    Title. That sucks, but we all appreciate the warning.

  9. #3253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    The 413 area code and the way too cheap prices screams scam to me. Scammers are learning to put the state in "Location" rather than just "local", "near you", or "USA". If its not 508,978 or 617 area codes its likely a hoax. These girls change numbers constantly and their new numbers are going to come from local stores. Stay safe.
    The 413 area code is the Springfield area but I am still guessing scam due to the hotness of the girl and the cheap price.

  10. #3252

    Area codes are not as important any longer

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    I used to believe this as well, but I've met a few girls that travel quite regularly (San Jose, CA, and LA, CA). However, I do agree that this is most likely a scam. Some dude posted below that he has yet to get an answer, which makes it sound more legitimate (bots / scams reply immediately with generic, robotic texts). Probably best to write this one off as a scam.
    I read that less than 10% of Millennial's who live on their own, (all several hundred, I assume) have a landline, the majority have a cell as their sole phone. My son is an example, he lives in NYC, but has another state cell number. So, area codes are helpful, but not the best indicator of a scam. I look at a few different things, usually scam girls are younger and more attractive than what we are used to, also for guys who have been in the hobby for a while should be saying: "TTGTBT". Also, I have mentioned this many times, the majority of SW's are not into Greek, so the girls who advertise that and water sports, etc (meaning they check every box) are unlikely. Cost is also an issue, if the girl is almost the hottest you have ever seen, and her prices are the same or less than escorts usually charge, again TGTBT. I have noticed a trend over the past few years, niche marketing, having pictures of older woman, (or BBW, no breasts, huge breasts, etc) who are not as attractive as we would want, but offering many services, again TGTBT. This issue makes our forum even more important, we have less ways to learn what's going on, (online) and who here has a friend that knows they are regular hobbyists? We almost all belong to a club, where we have never met any other member of the club in person. (few exceptions) Good reviews, and not keeping every woman a secret so we have an UTR favorite, that can prevent them from earning money, and the point of this forum is sharing info.

  11. #3251

    Friday High Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    The 413 area code and the way too cheap prices screams scam to me. Scammers are learning to put the state in "Location" rather than just "local", "near you", or "USA". If its not 508,978 or 617 area codes its likely a hoax. These girls change numbers constantly and their new numbers are going to come from local stores. Stay safe.
    I used to believe this as well, but I've met a few girls that travel quite regularly (San Jose, CA, and LA, CA). However, I do agree that this is most likely a scam. Some dude posted below that he has yet to get an answer, which makes it sound more legitimate (bots / scams reply immediately with generic, robotic texts). Probably best to write this one off as a scam.

  12. #3250

    Area code

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    The wording on this ad makes it sound very legitimate, but the looks / prices don't add up. Can anyone confirm?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...y/637897945734
    The 413 area code and the way too cheap prices screams scam to me. Scammers are learning to put the state in "Location" rather than just "local", "near you", or "USA". If its not 508,978 or 617 area codes its likely a hoax. These girls change numbers constantly and their new numbers are going to come from local stores. Stay safe.

  13. #3249

    Be very suspicious

    Quote Originally Posted by Psaiyans  [View Original Post]
    The wording on this ad makes it sound very legitimate, but the looks / prices don't add up. Can anyone confirm?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...y/637897945734
    I just asked about this one in other city forums. This same ad is in multiple STG cities across at least MA. This is a red flag right there. Texted some basic questions and still haven't heard back. I would wait on this one.

  14. #3248

    Friday High Day

    The wording on this ad makes it sound very legitimate, but the looks / prices don't add up. Can anyone confirm?

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...y/637897945734

  15. #3247

    Cauldron

    Quote Originally Posted by Jneumonic  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, do these two come with their own cauldron or must you supply one?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/476951242164

    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    YIKES!! I bet their brooms flew away from them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape