Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16280

    Kravin Ravin

    I had seen Ravin several times when she was able to host at her apartment but can only do that on a limited basis. I made arrangements for a car date which neither one of us had ever done. We met at my storage shed and parked in front of my unit. She wore a cute little summer dress with nothing underneath. When I pulled her shoulders down it revealed her perfect tits. I leaned back against my car and she went down and gave me a great BBBJ for a few minutes. Then she took off the dress and I had her sit on my hood so I could stand up for the deed. Then she climbed down and turned around leaning against the hood and I took her from behind grabbing her perfect soft ass. It only took few minutes and I was done. I think it was the excitement of taking a chance doing it outside that made me finish so quickly. We got dressed and went our separate ways. I think I'll have to try this again!

  2. #16279
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    No, this one https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/003358307066.

    BTW Casey, based on your report it sounds like we missed each other in the lobby LOL.
    Ha could be. I think it was 6:45 ish. Talk about flying under the radar in plain site. I like that hotel alot.

  3. #16278

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and saw Mina based of jcn review from the other day. All I can say is if Chocolate spinners are your thing then run don't walk to see this gem before she leaves. Standard set up via text and off to the notel near chesterfield mall, made my way up to her room and I was greeted by Mina in nothing but a bra and thong, I was instantly at ease and happy with what I saw. I drop the donation and freshen up a bit, laid back on the bed for a so so CBJ, she more or less held on with one hand and sucked the tip, no deep throat or nothing, but it did the trick, moved on to doggy and this girl has a nice plump pussy. Stroked in doggie for a few, then switched to mush where I pounded out until the eruption came. All in all ok visit I will repeat. My only two cons are I paid for 30 min should have just went with qv but for 20 more I was hoping for the full time, I only bring that up because on my way out she was taking a call giving one of you guys the room number.
    If she's anything like Pierce Blk Clit. PM me info. Link & or phone. Thanks.

  4. #16277

    Michelle

    Just met with Michelle (thanks Markr) and she delivered the goods. She was late due to traffic and other logistics but texted a notification of such which I appreciated. Most leave you hanging so to speak. Within about 10 minutes she was grabbing the headboard and was screwing my head to the mattress with her dripping pussy, winding tight to huge O. Michelle is a nice lady, loves to suck. Loves too. $$ for hour to help her out.

  5. #16276

    Kryss

    She text and let me know that she would be available from 10 a-2 p tomorrow Saturday in a upscale hotel she can't do anything after 2 p.

  6. #16275
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    Are her posted rates a mistake or in code?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/806152635891

    Any help appreciated.

    Mark.
    No, this one https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/003358307066.

    BTW Casey, based on your report it sounds like we missed each other in the lobby LOL.

  7. #16274
    [QUOTE=TheMarto1;4894273]How nice no pic no ad link, I had a dream with Lulu nice ass that's the review thank you.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/foreign-bella-special-on-vide/036437211908 Bottom 2 pics are the best.

  8. #16273

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    Are her posted rates a mistake or in code?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/806152635891

    Any help appreciated.

    Mark.
    Thats a scam, I'm pretty sure.

  9. #16272

    Is this the Melissa you are talking about?

    Are her posted rates a mistake or in code?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/806152635891

    Any help appreciated.

    Mark.

  10. #16271
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    I might give it another try, haven't decided yet. I definitely won't try again unless I have something else lined up. Lucky for me Tina was available when she ghosted on me last time.
    Yeah I get it. She's absolutely painful to deal with. Her time management blows amd she generally moves extremely slowly. She is a sexy little thing though and really gets into it. Worth noting she is at a really nice hotel in the west end currently. It was so nice walking into a busy vibrant hotel yesterday with zero chance of catching a glance from anyone. Lobby probably had 30.

    People in it of all races and styles of dress. Frankly it was the nicest hotel experience I've had in years. Zero chance of being noticed.

  11. #16270

    Suggestions needed

    So I have a question fellow mongers was wondering if anyone has a Latina source want to make a date with one but can't seem to find one PM me if you do have one.

  12. #16269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    LOL melissa has zero perception of time but damn she is a bad ass. I just left her and had good fun as usual.
    I might give it another try, haven't decided yet. I definitely won't try again unless I have something else lined up. Lucky for me Tina was available when she ghosted on me last time.

  13. #16268

    Same exp with me

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up today quick response and address got all the way there and she hits me with deposit crap. Told her I don't do deposits no matter but she wasn't insistent. Sent me Babylon reviews but I told her anybody including you could write those. So just a question anybody else?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/am-ava...rvice/31367504
    Don't waste your money.

  14. #16267

    UTR MILF / gilf

    Hey gang. Bad news my UTR grammar had to move away and now I am furiously recruiting her replacement. Ideal would be 50 and up. Always had a thing about a gilf that was in to younger guys and enjoyed the role of teacher. If you have one in your rotation, I could really use the help. I appreciate it fellas.

    JS.

  15. #16266

    Anyone have a dream

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/head-d...ntown/30819504

    Has anyone had a dream with this one? Another ghost for me. Tells me the location and we set everything up for me just to drive there and get no response. Really wanted to see this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape