rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Fights and Tinfoil Hat Theories

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 341
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #176
    Administrator


    Posts: 5252

    No way that's true

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss  [View Original Post]
    Try selling your political BS to the 4. 17 million people with confirmed cases and the 147 thousand that have died from this shit! What a bunch of ass wipes on here!
    Since the very beginning of this people have known that "confirmed cases" is a bullshit number and the true number of cases is 50 or 80 times higher due to a lack of testing. In April when there was 3,000,000 "confirmed" cases world wide antibody testing in NY showed that 2. 7 million people in NY alone had already recovered from Covid. This same pattern has been replicated everywhere large scale antibody testing has been done. That's why Johns Hopkins has the case fatality rate so high they only take "confirmed" divided by the number of dead and claim a 4% IFR. The CDC released theirs in May using the numbers from Antibody testing and they say the case fatality rate is. 26% overall and most likely much lower because truly massive antibody testing hasn't been done so that story is closed. It's. 26% overall end of.

    There are probably 50,000,000 that have it and at the end of the day probably 450,000 people in the US will die from it regardless of what happens. All the mitigation doesn't save lives, it delays death. Until there is a vaccine or viable treatment if you are somebody who's going to die from Covid you are going to fucking die and nothing will change that unless you put yourself into a bubble. What will also prove true is that the overwhelming majority of that 450,000 would have died this year anyway and that will be proved a fact in April when the CDC releases the total number of people who died from all causes in 2020. In 2018 (year of the last "unprecedented" pandemic that incidentally nobody paid attention to) 2. 8 million people died in the USA. If 2. 8-2. 9 million die in 2020 then team lock-downs insistence on covid hysteria destroyed the lives of a half a billion poor people the world over who have been forced back into extreme poverty for an election. If 3. 2 million died then team lockdown insisted that 20 million people or so worldwide die from starvation so that a few hundred thousand Americans could stay alive.

  2. #175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368

    Unknown

    We know very little about COVID19. Everyone is an expert based on a sound bite of information. The real experts who analyze all the data are still trying to figure this out. What we do know is that its contagious like the flu and can be deadly to people in poor health and certain health conditions. Basically the only useful measures in getting rid of COVID19 is wearing a mask and washing your hands. Anything else is overkill. Shutting down the economy was NOT necessary and in my opinion was total political bullshit. Think of all the health consequences that lead to death from overweight people. Let's shut down the economy until everyone gets skinny. I think that would be a great idea. Imagine a world without fat overweight hookers.

    I get it, people in high risk category's need to stay at home. As for the rest of us, go on with living your life and support your local small businesses. What good is being alive if you can't afford to eat and put a roof over your head. I know of several people, mostly older that got COVID19 and recovered at home except one who was on a ventilator in the hospital. Unfortunately I also know of some elderly people with health issues that died. I also know way more people that died of other health problems. COVID19 isn't the leading cause of death. I'm healthy and not in a high risk category. However I'm sure that I'm in contact with high risk people everyday, therefore it's my obligation for the safety of others that I wear a mask and frequently wash my hands. That's as far as I'm willing to go. As others have said, this COVID19 Hysteria will suddenly diminish in November.

  3. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    The stats are in no way close, people die in car accidents, heart attacks & etc if covid is in their systems I'll give you one guess what they say they died from! I know one guy in a motorcycle accident they claimed covid. They want to get the # up to have mail in voting!
    LOL, what a crock of shit. But the brainwashed will believe anything that fits their narrative.

  4. #173
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    Little Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Crism080  [View Original Post]
    Senior member?? You are still a regular member. What is the story behind you having over 1600 posts and just a newbie?? I am senior on moderation, but I do not argue or call out AA like you do.
    Maybe, I have bigger Balls then you? I'm referring to a member Ass hole, Senior, that PM ed me for advise on this matter, before anyone else got infected, should get tested, to let BBes know who gave the Gift! (100%) If you have to ask about me, Bro. , Your not in this game, stay on the sidelines and think about Pussy, you will get your numbers up! "Senior member!" Joke!

    Drk.

  5. #172

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehebruch  [View Original Post]
    So by your numbers, that's about 3% of the population of known infected people have died. However according to this article, more likely the number is. 05% to 1% that would be the actual fatality rate if everyone were to get it. Unless you are part of the likely groups that will die from catching it (old, sick with other things) then you have very little to worry about other than the down time from catching it and whatever misery that may entail if you are symptomatic. Of all the things to worry about catching at the AMPs this is the least of them I would worry about, especially for those who like BB.

    https://www.straight.com/covid-19-pa...of-myths-about
    The stats are in no way close, people die in car accidents, heart attacks & etc if covid is in their systems I'll give you one guess what they say they died from! I know one guy in a motorcycle accident they claimed covid. They want to get the # up to have mail in voting!

  6. #171

    Catch them all

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss  [View Original Post]
    Try selling your political BS to the 4. 17 million people with confirmed cases and the 147 thousand that have died from this shit! What a bunch of ass wipes on here!
    So by your numbers, that's about 3% of the population of known infected people have died. However according to this article, more likely the number is. 05% to 1% that would be the actual fatality rate if everyone were to get it. Unless you are part of the likely groups that will die from catching it (old, sick with other things) then you have very little to worry about other than the down time from catching it and whatever misery that may entail if you are symptomatic. Of all the things to worry about catching at the AMPs this is the least of them I would worry about, especially for those who like BB.

    https://www.straight.com/covid-19-pa...of-myths-about

  7. #170

    Ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss  [View Original Post]
    Try selling your political BS to the 4. 17 million people with confirmed cases and the 147 thousand that have died from this shit! What a bunch of ass wipes on here!
    Even the Republican Drs think the numbers are skewed. If you turn on the tv and watch the news, you will factually be more stupid after! Less than. 025 of one percent die of this disease.

    H1 N1 death rates are approximately the same percentage wise. I don't want it, but I would make it thru the sniffles!

  8. #169

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven693  [View Original Post]
    Since this is the the political discussion type thread. I want to throw out there that I agree with you about the the numbers being skewed not just locally but Nationwide. This whole COVID thing has become very political. And that means the info is being filtered by people with an agenda. Without pointing fingers lets face it the side that wants Trump out is accenting and fanning the negatives on this 19 thing every which way they can. And that is a lot of fanning my friends. The last thing they want is ANY positive news to get attention and there is a lot of it out there as it relates to 19 - if you take the time to research. I saw an article today about a bunch of labs in FLA that were busted for false reporting on positive COVID test results. A staggering amount of false reports. Apparently CDC has also changed their tune according to the report and reduced the amount of positives in that states "Substantially". Election year politics is always butt ugly. But this year is far and away THE WORSE I have every seen. And I have been threw quite a few of these already as many of you have. It is just so pathetic and sad that we have so much misinformation out there and fear and so on. We just want to enjoy our hobby, and without worrying about ending up in an ICU. Is that too much to ask for LOL
    Try selling your political BS to the 4. 17 million people with confirmed cases and the 147 thousand that have died from this shit! What a bunch of ass wipes on here!

  9. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerman  [View Original Post]
    There's a very slim chance of catching anything at least at Tiger right now you wear a mask and she wears a mask throughout the entire session even in the shower and even in the sauna the mask is only removed on her part for a very few minutes and hardly if anybody fluid's exchanged at all completely different experience now at least at Tiger funny how each spot kind of flip-flopped tiger basically had no rules now they are very strict and Sunny Spa was strict and now they're a little bit looser with the masks don't know if it's worth the risk at this moment until some of these cases go down still think some of these numbers are inflated from what I I personally seen. Everyone stay safe.
    Since this is the the political discussion type thread. I want to throw out there that I agree with you about the the numbers being skewed not just locally but Nationwide. This whole COVID thing has become very political. And that means the info is being filtered by people with an agenda. Without pointing fingers lets face it the side that wants Trump out is accenting and fanning the negatives on this 19 thing every which way they can. And that is a lot of fanning my friends. The last thing they want is ANY positive news to get attention and there is a lot of it out there as it relates to 19 - if you take the time to research. I saw an article today about a bunch of labs in FLA that were busted for false reporting on positive COVID test results. A staggering amount of false reports. Apparently CDC has also changed their tune according to the report and reduced the amount of positives in that states "Substantially". Election year politics is always butt ugly. But this year is far and away THE WORSE I have every seen. And I have been threw quite a few of these already as many of you have. It is just so pathetic and sad that we have so much misinformation out there and fear and so on. We just want to enjoy our hobby, and without worrying about ending up in an ICU. Is that too much to ask for LOL!

  10. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerman  [View Original Post]
    There's a very slim chance of catching anything at least at Tiger right now you wear a mask and she wears a mask throughout the entire session even in the shower and even in the sauna the mask is only removed on her part for a very few minutes and hardly if anybody fluid's exchanged at all completely different experience now at least at Tiger funny how each spot kind of flip-flopped tiger basically had no rules now they are very strict and Sunny Spa was strict and now they're a little bit looser with the masks don't know if it's worth the risk at this moment until some of these cases go down still think some of these numbers are inflated from what I I personally seen. Everyone stay safe.
    Good post Bikerman. Numbers are suspect. No doubt about it too much politics involved these days. The mask wearing during the visit is def safer just not sure if it is enjoyable enough at least for me. To drop the $. I long for the pre-19 days of BBFS. So I still remain sidelined, and frustrated LOL.

  11. #166

    Spas

    There's a very slim chance of catching anything at least at Tiger right now you wear a mask and she wears a mask throughout the entire session even in the shower and even in the sauna the mask is only removed on her part for a very few minutes and hardly if anybody fluid's exchanged at all completely different experience now at least at Tiger funny how each spot kind of flip-flopped tiger basically had no rules now they are very strict and Sunny Spa was strict and now they're a little bit looser with the masks don't know if it's worth the risk at this moment until some of these cases go down still think some of these numbers are inflated from what I I personally seen. Everyone stay safe.

  12. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well, I let the Blue man hit me last week, again, again, one of many infractions. It seems no one is interested in a Senior members claim to fame? No one afraid of the Gift he said he received in a Warren spa? Now I know from all the BBers reports more, must, may, think about it? This something we will not talk about like it never happened? WTF? Drk.
    Senior member?? You are still a regular member. What is the story behind you having over 1600 posts and just a newbie?? I am senior on moderation, but I do not argue or call out AA like you do.

  13. #164

    The COVID question (s)

    So I have read up on this stuff like many of you. Very recent updates like July 9th. IOCIP has some great points. The first thing that jumps out in these reports is that saliva is the EASIEST way to transfer the 19 - so anyone saying otherwise is not well informed. Look it up guys. As for other fluids. Semen contains the 19 , same with urine -whether or not it can transfer at the amount found in the semen is a question. But it is in the both. Potential problem for us BB lovers, because she is gobbling cum = exposure? As for vag fluid. That is still a not sure. None has been detected in the reports I have read. SO DATY is def a risk without knowing. Is it a risk worth taking. Your choice. I love DATY so man this has me wondering. Riming is not recoo nor is BB anal because it can be found in feces. No matter how undetectable it may be to us. We are talking microscopic gents so its there. Real bummer for us who love the bum play (a little humor. We need it).

    Of course transfer through aerosol I. E. Breathing hard is still very high. Especially in close contact with someone. Not sure how you avid close contact with someone you are having sex with. Anyone? I will wear a mask and provider probably should as well. As for covered BJ. What is the point for me anyway. Its BBBJ or nothing.

    So let the conversation continue. As well as the frustration for us still and the sidelines. I know I will be right there in line when the vac comes out so I start cumming back into the game. Looking like a real possibility by end of the year with Pfizer on the vac. We shall see.

  14. #163
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2813

    One for team I took

    Well, I let the Blue man hit me last week, again, again, one of many infractions. It seems no one is interested in a Senior members claim to fame? No one afraid of the Gift he said he received in a Warren spa? Now I know from all the BBers reports more, must, may, think about it? This something we will not talk about like it never happened? WTF? Drk.

  15. #162

    19

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    There is no proof body fluids can spread 19 from what I read, heard from the big guy's LOL So why aren't we out fucking these woman and blowing a load on their titts? Maybe because we are all ass holes, let them tell us what we can, can't,do? Interesting, 100 +,more days, elections will be history, wonder if all this shit will disappear then to?

    Drk.
    Hell yes, it'll be ancient history after the election, be able to get better erections w / o a mask LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape