Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22750
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Giselle somewhat regularly 5 or so years ago. She's been at it a long time with this same agency. Was a nice session back then sounds like she still is doing good things. Usually just went with the 30 minute session since 1 hour sessions were rarely much longer than 30 minutes anyway (at least then it wasn't maybe its changed). They had some nice girls there back in the day. A Columbian brunette I think her name was Sophie was a gem but she left town several years ago.
    So this is the Giselle from Bodyrubs? Yeah she is gorgeous and sensual. Haven't seen her in years but maybe I should indulge again.

    Seconded on Sophya. ATF.

  2. #22749
    I used to see Giselle somewhat regularly 5 or so years ago. She's been at it a long time with this same agency. Was a nice session back then sounds like she still is doing good things. Usually just went with the 30 minute session since 1 hour sessions were rarely much longer than 30 minutes anyway (at least then it wasn't maybe its changed). They had some nice girls there back in the day. A Columbian brunette I think her name was Sophie was a gem but she left town several years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    I recently had a wonderful experience with Giselle from this ad.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/159492#provider.

    I want to start by saying that in my reviews I never sugar coat anything, I tell it how it is and I have a very high bar on the attractiveness scale since I'm young and good looking myself.

    My experience with Giselle was so very different and wonderful in comparison to any other provider I had visited before. On top of the fact that she's a solid 9 in the face and 8 1/2 on the body, is that she's quite the intellectual. She's a legitimate graduate student / scientist.

    I honestly felt like I was getting a massage from someone who shouldn't be doing this for a living, she doesn't come across as someone broken, lost, mechanical, nor hating her job. You can tell she genuinely attempts at being nice and connects with people. She will feel like your neighbor or that girl in college that you think is hot and will actually get naked and give you a massage.

    Giselle being such a gorgeous woman, and would be many men's dreams does have some limitations in her menu however. She still highly respects herself so don't expect anything besides L1, mutual massaging, caressing and a overall super cool chick. If you are OK with these are your only options you are going to have an amazing time and if not my ATF for simply L1 and great company.

    To describe her physical appearance better, she is a White Blonde American student, looks around 25 years old. Her face is gorgeous with blue eyes, and perfect teeth. She has super cute B size Breasts that are very light colored and innocent looking, weighs about 120-125, has a nice thin frame and nice butt. I would have given her a solid 9 or 10 on the body if her stomach was a bit more toned and ass more perky. Don't get me wrong she's not fat at all, but as I said my attractiveness scale is very high and if she just put on some nice abs and did more sit-ups that body would be perfect. In either case I promise you, you won't complain at all.

    What I also found interesting and wonderful about her L1 massage is that she really gets into it. I swear she was almost massaging it to the tune of the music and really made it feel majestic and exotic. She was fully nude when she did this for me, and I got some nice ass play, massage play but I did notice that FIV was not allowed. As I said she has a very high regard for herself and I respect that considering she's unlike any other provider I've ever met before.

    I did speak with her about how difficult it was getting a hold of her and it seems she used to go through a booker and they where really screwing her of potential clients. She confirmed that the best number to reach her at is the add I posted, she has her own apartment downtown and parking is vast and plenty on her street. Please note she works only Wednesday through Sunday as she is still in classes the other days.

    I really can't say enough of how amazing she was and exactly what I was looking for, I hope you guys enjoyed my review and it helps you guys make better massage decisions. If you do book with her, let her know that Angel Bravo recommended her so she can easily feel comfortable that you know what she's offering and not a LEO, Peace out.

  3. #22748
    After several tries, I finally got through to CLM and had a visit with Zoey. Definitely worth the wait for me.

    PROS:

    - Zoey is gorgeous (if you like spinners with small tits) with that sexy alt look: Tattoos everywhere, purple hair, piercings, etc.

    - Location was in a good neighborhood and parking was easy. Apt was clean.

    - She's very fun to talk to and has a good personality. We chatted a bit before and during, and it always felt natural and easy.

    - The massage was a real massage (not just running a hand across your back for 5 min). Probably lasted about 30-40 min and felt good.

    - L1 finish was very nice. I was very happy and she cleaned me up gently afterwards.

    - Did some roaming and got to play with her tits.

    - No upsells. Cost was exactly as listed on the CLM site.

    CONS:

    - Nuru upgrade not worth it. All I got was some tits pressed into my back a few times.

    - As others have said here, L1 is the only item on the menu.

    - Booty shorts stayed on, so I got the message and roamed elsewhere.

    I definitely will repeat, but that's because 1) I have a thing for tight Asians and 2) all I typically want is L1.

  4. #22747
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear. Are we talking about a $180 30 minute hand job?
    No, I paid $2 for a fully nude massage for an hour. We actually went over about 15-20 minutes because we spent a good portion talking and connecting and she didn't clock watch me or rush me at all. She just said oh, we are way over my apologies let's finish up as I have another appointment in 30 minutes.

  5. #22746
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    I recently had a wonderful experience with Giselle from this ad.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/159492#provider.

    I want to start by saying that in my reviews I never sugar coat anything, I tell it how it is and I have a very high bar on the attractiveness scale since I'm young and good looking myself.

    My experience with Giselle was so very different and wonderful in comparison to any other provider I had visited before. On top of the fact that she's a solid 9 in the face and 8 1/2 on the body, is that she's quite the intellectual. She's a legitimate graduate student / scientist.

    I honestly felt like I was getting a massage from someone who shouldn't be doing this for a living, she doesn't come across as someone broken, lost, mechanical, nor hating her job. You can tell she genuinely attempts at being nice and connects with people. She will feel like your neighbor or that girl in college that you think is hot and will actually get naked and give you a massage.

    Giselle being such a gorgeous woman, and would be many men's dreams does have some limitations in her menu however. She still highly respects herself so don't expect anything besides L1, mutual massaging, caressing and a overall super cool chick. If you are OK with these are your only options you are going to have an amazing time and if not my ATF for simply L1 and great company.

    To describe her physical appearance better, she is a White Blonde American student, looks around 25 years old. Her face is gorgeous with blue eyes, and perfect teeth. She has super cute B size Breasts that are very light colored and innocent looking, weighs about 120-125, has a nice thin frame and nice butt. I would have given her a solid 9 or 10 on the body if her stomach was a bit more toned and ass more perky. Don't get me wrong she's not fat at all, but as I said my attractiveness scale is very high and if she just put on some nice abs and did more sit-ups that body would be perfect. In either case I promise you, you won't complain at all.

    What I also found interesting and wonderful about her L1 massage is that she really gets into it. I swear she was almost massaging it to the tune of the music and really made it feel majestic and exotic. She was fully nude when she did this for me, and I got some nice ass play, massage play but I did notice that FIV was not allowed. As I said she has a very high regard for herself and I respect that considering she's unlike any other provider I've ever met before.

    I did speak with her about how difficult it was getting a hold of her and it seems she used to go through a booker and they where really screwing her of potential clients. She confirmed that the best number to reach her at is the add I posted, she has her own apartment downtown and parking is vast and plenty on her street. Please note she works only Wednesday through Sunday as she is still in classes the other days.

    I really can't say enough of how amazing she was and exactly what I was looking for, I hope you guys enjoyed my review and it helps you guys make better massage decisions. If you do book with her, let her know that Angel Bravo recommended her so she can easily feel comfortable that you know what she's offering and not a LEO, Peace out.
    Just to be clear. Are we talking about a $180 30 minute hand job?

  6. #22745

    Norwood Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyomados  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I've read that it has Europeans working mp but unless there's a different door to go in it looks like a legit business.
    Go in and walk all the way to the back. Anna the owner of Norwood Massage is there. The usual practice is to call the norwood number, book an appointment, then at time of appt, go through front door and walk to back table. If anyone at front desk asks you a question (they won't), say you booked a massage appt.

  7. #22744

    A Glowing Review of Giselle

    Hello Gents,

    I recently had a wonderful experience with Giselle from this ad.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/159492#provider.

    I want to start by saying that in my reviews I never sugar coat anything, I tell it how it is and I have a very high bar on the attractiveness scale since I'm young and good looking myself.

    My experience with Giselle was so very different and wonderful in comparison to any other provider I had visited before. On top of the fact that she's a solid 9 in the face and 8 1/2 on the body, is that she's quite the intellectual. She's a legitimate graduate student / scientist.

    I honestly felt like I was getting a massage from someone who shouldn't be doing this for a living, she doesn't come across as someone broken, lost, mechanical, nor hating her job. You can tell she genuinely attempts at being nice and connects with people. She will feel like your neighbor or that girl in college that you think is hot and will actually get naked and give you a massage.

    Giselle being such a gorgeous woman, and would be many men's dreams does have some limitations in her menu however. She still highly respects herself so don't expect anything besides L1, mutual massaging, caressing and a overall super cool chick. If you are OK with these are your only options you are going to have an amazing time and if not my ATF for simply L1 and great company.

    To describe her physical appearance better, she is a White Blonde American student, looks around 25 years old. Her face is gorgeous with blue eyes, and perfect teeth. She has super cute B size Breasts that are very light colored and innocent looking, weighs about 120-125, has a nice thin frame and nice butt. I would have given her a solid 9 or 10 on the body if her stomach was a bit more toned and ass more perky. Don't get me wrong she's not fat at all, but as I said my attractiveness scale is very high and if she just put on some nice abs and did more sit-ups that body would be perfect. In either case I promise you, you won't complain at all.

    What I also found interesting and wonderful about her L1 massage is that she really gets into it. I swear she was almost massaging it to the tune of the music and really made it feel majestic and exotic. She was fully nude when she did this for me, and I got some nice ass play, massage play but I did notice that FIV was not allowed. As I said she has a very high regard for herself and I respect that considering she's unlike any other provider I've ever met before.

    I did speak with her about how difficult it was getting a hold of her and it seems she used to go through a booker and they where really screwing her of potential clients. She confirmed that the best number to reach her at is the add I posted, she has her own apartment downtown and parking is vast and plenty on her street. Please note she works only Wednesday through Sunday as she is still in classes the other days.

    I really can't say enough of how amazing she was and exactly what I was looking for, I hope you guys enjoyed my review and it helps you guys make better massage decisions. If you do book with her, let her know that Angel Bravo recommended her so she can easily feel comfortable that you know what she's offering and not a LEO, Peace out.

  8. #22743

    Lucy AD

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago when AD Spa was still in business in the burbs (C. S.) I was a semi regular and would always draw Lucy. Lucy gave a good massage and a good L1 but I never could get passed that level. I liked her cause she gave you most of the hour and continue the massage after release. One day for me Lucy was busy with another client and someone else took me back. I started playing around thinking I was going to end up with just a L1. Nope, FS without protection! Plus no talk of money before hand and no asking for it after the deed!! Yes I did tip her well. Never dump a load into a worker gal before and yes it was exhilarating plus a little worrisome for a few weeks later. Nothing develop on me and I'm sure she was okay because I'm clean and fixed. This is the only time it happen to me and I never saw that provider again.

    B.
    Lucy would always offer FS or CBJ to me and a few other guys on this board that I know. I guess it always comes down to who they feel comfortable with. I would never risk BB with any of these ladies. They are too high volume.

  9. #22742
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on these ladies? All the ads seem similar in terms of location, and I'm thinking it's a new shared spot. Going to TOFTT soon, but thought I'd check to see if there is any intel out there. Thanks and PM is fine.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/181399

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/183972

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036
    The first one and last one look like girls from SA.

  10. #22741
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on these ladies? All the ads seem similar in terms of location, and I'm thinking it's a new shared spot. Going to TOFTT soon, but thought I'd check to see if there is any intel out there. Thanks and PM is fine.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/181399

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/183972

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036
    Definitely let us know, sounds interesting.

  11. #22740

    Zeus

    Does anyone have any information regarding current lineup, been there a while back and had massage by lady in her late forties.

  12. #22739

    No Regular Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Been trying to reach west river spa for weeks. Its open according to google maps, but nobody is picking up. Anyone been there recently? Helen was always a good time.

    Thanks.
    It was reopened, but I haven't seen it open for a couple of weeks.

  13. #22738

    New on Northside?

    Anyone have any info on these ladies? All the ads seem similar in terms of location, and I'm thinking it's a new shared spot. Going to TOFTT soon, but thought I'd check to see if there is any intel out there. Thanks and PM is fine.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/181399

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/183972

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036

  14. #22737

    West river spa

    Hello all,

    Been trying to reach west river spa for weeks. Its open according to google maps, but nobody is picking up. Anyone been there recently? Helen was always a good time.

    Thanks.

  15. #22736
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSomething  [View Original Post]
    Since Covid I've changed my habits. Tried a few new spots to try better massage and less risk. A place called Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago a little West of Rush. Place is in the basement but does great quality Thai massage. After one visit with a 40 ish gal named Needo or Needa, got a nice finish after a very relaxing session. It needed $60 to get it done.

    I saw a much younger and thinner Thai chick named Grace the next time around. Better massage and allowed some ass play although at first seemed put off. After $100 (90 minutes of a damn good Thai massage), she allowed more on the next visit. No way will she ever get naked or anything but quality and playing around works for me. Sexy Thai girl is good stuff for me.
    I went to this place because I wanted a genuine massage and it definitely delivered. I also got Grace she is young and skinny (About 27 Yrs old) face is average but she was very sweet and she has very strong hands for a true massage. I didn't bother with ass play as I was enjoying the massage too much but would highly recommend this place for anyone seeing an amazing massage for an hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape