Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9795

    Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by travelernc  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Angie who use to be around Harrisburg or Concord?
    Angie went to go hang out with her uncle about a year and a half ago and never resurfaced after that.

  2. #9794

    Lizzy Mileage

    I am ready to take a break for a while because it has been a lot of disappointment lately with a lot of regret I paid a penny after the session. Lizzy may have had her run but she has high mileage on her and is proud of it. Find it a turnoff she brags about how busy she is. She is the definition of high volume. Her face to me is not pretty, I almost guarantee her tits are fake although she says they are real but they just don't feel or look real. Also just not the greatest hygiene. Would be surprised if she even showers in between clients. A hard no for me to ever repeat she is way overpriced. Location was decent she considers it her playhouse and doesn't live there. 2 pictures attached for anyone interested in knowing what she looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200615_130316(1).jpg‎   20200714_132900.jpg‎  

  3. #9793
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieMac  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 weeks ago around I 77 area. Easy to contact and no runaround. Price was 1. 2 hh, good deal. She's also known as " Ms Good Pussy".
    Known where as Ms Good Pussy? Other ads?

  4. #9792

    Re Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by travelernc  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Angie who use to be around Harrisburg or Concord?
    She has retired. Please move on.

  5. #9791
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by sludgepup  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 weeks ago around I 77 area. Easy to contact and no runaround. Price was 1. 2 hh, good deal. She's also known as " Ms Good Pussy".

  6. #9790
    Quote Originally Posted by travelernc  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Angie who use to be around Harrisburg or Concord?
    I'd love to know. She was around the corner and super convenient for me. Saw her once at a restaurant when I was with family but couldn't ask her how to get in touch. She was a good woman and good masseuse along with fun.

  7. #9789

    Rock hill MILF


  8. #9788

    LuLu

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lulu recently? She seems to disappear for a while now.
    I sent you a PM.

  9. #9787
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% sure, but I think it is closed. Stopped going there due to high cost. Always forget to check when I drive past that particular office park.
    No Capri is not open. AMP now.

  10. #9786
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLove9  [View Original Post]
    Is Capri still open?? I hear no one talking about this place anymore.
    Not 100% sure, but I think it is closed. Stopped going there due to high cost. Always forget to check when I drive past that particular office park.

  11. #9785
    Quote Originally Posted by travelernc  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Angie who use to be around Harrisburg or Concord?
    Rumor has it she met with LEO a few years ago and hasn't been back on the ad boards.

  12. #9784

    Angie?

    What ever happened to Angie who use to be around Harrisburg or Concord?

  13. #9783

    Definitely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted her three times and no reply.
    I received a few calls back on my burner phone. After first call, I said "no thanks" bc she said deposit if $2 needed up front. Then a guy calls me with threats about telling LEO I was trying to buy pussy?? Like another Monger posted, I told him he could give me rim job. Never heard back from him.

  14. #9782

    Capri

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once when she was at Capri, looked just like her pics and CBJ to finish, never returned due cost. Always found her attractive and wish I would have FS her when I could have.
    Is Capri still open?? I hear no one talking about this place anymore.

  15. #9781

    Lulu

    Has anyone seen Lulu recently? She seems to disappear for a while now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape