Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,346 to 21,360 of 31135
-
07-26-20 00:47 #9790Regular Member

Posts: 25I'd love to know. She was around the corner and super convenient for me. Saw her once at a restaurant when I was with family but couldn't ask her how to get in touch. She was a good woman and good masseuse along with fun.
Originally Posted by travelernc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 17:02 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 288Rock hill MILF
Anyone familiar with this one?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....otte/50587737/
-
07-25-20 15:10 #9788Banned Member

Posts: 930LuLu
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 12:16 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 395No Capri is not open. AMP now.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 11:58 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 3078Not 100% sure, but I think it is closed. Stopped going there due to high cost. Always forget to check when I drive past that particular office park.
Originally Posted by MyLove9
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 11:56 #9785Senior Member

Posts: 3078Rumor has it she met with LEO a few years ago and hasn't been back on the ad boards.
Originally Posted by travelernc
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 11:50 #9784Senior Member

Posts: 65Angie?
What ever happened to Angie who use to be around Harrisburg or Concord?
-
07-25-20 07:51 #9783Senior Member

Posts: 518Definitely fake
I received a few calls back on my burner phone. After first call, I said "no thanks" bc she said deposit if $2 needed up front. Then a guy calls me with threats about telling LEO I was trying to buy pussy?? Like another Monger posted, I told him he could give me rim job. Never heard back from him.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 00:19 #9782Regular Member

Posts: 5Capri
Is Capri still open?? I hear no one talking about this place anymore.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 21:22 #9781Senior Member

Posts: 158Lulu
Has anyone seen Lulu recently? She seems to disappear for a while now.
-
07-24-20 18:27 #9780Senior Member

Posts: 618Deposit?
Deposit? That's one of the worst mistakes you can make in this hobby. Asking for a deposit is always going to end with getting ripped off. Guys please no one ever make that mistake!
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 15:45 #9779Senior Member

Posts: 610Pre Pay
Who in there right mind would ever pre pay for services, you know you will never see the money again. (ever). We all have heard the sob stories even from regulars that we see. Need money for rent, food, car repair, housing you name it we have heard it. These gals send 50 text messages and few suckers bite thinking there in a girlfriend relationship. Guess what your not and yes I did it once a few yrs ago and guess what, might as well have thrown it on a fire.
Originally Posted by Rapk9394
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 14:30 #9778Banned Member

Posts: 1148Sarah
I've contacted her three times and no reply.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 14:01 #9777Senior Member

Posts: 145Stay Away
Demons for sure and a ***** to boot. The smell is gut wrenching.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 11:00 #9776Senior Member

Posts: 53Ashley AshleyBlakk
Scam report.
Coming from the Raleigh forum and just realized this chick is also posting in Charlotte stg. (should have done my hw, found out too late).
Long story short.
Ashley will take your. 8 deposit and vanish.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/252863098856












Reply With Quote




