Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,376 to 12,390 of 17943
-
07-26-20 15:13 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 68Tiffany B was Cute
Good afternoon! I was passing through Lexington on my way home today and figured I would reach out to Tiffany B. She was quick to respond and get something set up. She showed up on time and was ready to go which is what I like most out of my company. I hate to be kept waiting. Overall, she has a spinner body and I thought very cute. Only went for a BBBJ today for the first visit. It was good but wouldn't go back just for that. Hoping I get to travel again here soon so I can make another visit with her and spend some more time. She was quiet but so am I most of the time so that's nbd. Take care out there.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/923415718964
S9.
-
07-26-20 02:46 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 1002Rae
I'm interested in her as well but her donation quotes are unreasonable and she won't budge on her rates either. I'm not willing to justify spending a high donation on someone who isn't proven to be a top provider yet.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 19:08 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 243Any info?
Anyone got info on this. I really like her kinda thick. http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...g/971162358323.
-
07-25-20 15:02 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 1002They are accurate
I also see her off and on. The 2nd face pic is old but the other two are accurate enough. Used to be a true spinner when she got in the game but since gained some weight which has made me see her a little less than usual. Definitely limited in positions but with a pretty solid BBBJ skillset, she gets the job done.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 11:43 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 334Thanks
Thanks for the reply. Would you say those photos are accurate?
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 11:30 #5563Banned Member

Posts: 415Becky, AKA Lacey
Yes, I've been seeing Becky off and on for a few years. Only have good things to say. Saw her last time about two weeks ago. Came to my house. She's picked up a few pounds, but then, haven't we all? LOL She's sweet and gets the job done. I actually like her as a person as well as a provider. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.
-
07-25-20 11:23 #5562Banned Member

Posts: 415Yep, looks damn good!
Texted her. She wants 200/ hr out call. May be worth it, don't know. But she's 50 to 100 over what I think reasonable. GPS? Some of these ladies think they're the only women in the world who has one of those little kitties. LOL They don't realize there are over four Billion of them on this planet. So much pussy, so little time.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
Let us know if you pull the trigger.
You all be safe out there.
-
07-25-20 10:36 #5561Senior Member

Posts: 182Thats Lacey. I have not seen her, but.
See post #5454.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 10:22 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 68Goes by Lacey. She is a solid performer, will not rob you, but she will text you out of the blue at some point at odd hours wanting to meet up. Fairly low volume provider, but for sure use a burner phone. Not alot of variety sexually, but given the currrent local talent, she is a good choice for a few times then best to move on.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 10:16 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 334Or this one
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/376638289603
I'm ready for new options. Anyone seen her.
-
07-25-20 10:15 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 334
-
07-25-20 10:13 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 334Hey fellas, anybody seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/img/004/NDY...2E2NjFhNTE.jpg
Anyone seen her yet. Looks interesting!
-
07-24-20 19:40 #5556Banned Member

Posts: 108The truth
Words of wisdom.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 15:10 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 152Kitty
She sent me this pic before she came over. She claimed to mostly do anal and oral.
Originally Posted by OlHornDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 14:20 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 604Double Trouble. Winchester
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/793471241847
The lady on the right in the pics is Summer aka Dreama which equals terrible service, YMMV.
Good luck to you.










Reply With Quote





