Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 19309
-
07-25-20 17:40 #8644Banned Member

Posts: 1739Redhead
Ok guys I just heard favorite redhead Scarlett is in town and staying near Melb airport. Go see her for a fantastic time you won't regret it. Not sure how long she will be in town treat her right and she might stay for sometime. When contacting her mention bigstud sent you.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Enjoy your time.
-
07-25-20 14:57 #8643Senior Member

Posts: 255Update on rip off
She finally replied. Claims car troubles. Supposed to come through later today. I'll keep this posted.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 13:26 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 255Got ripped off after seeing her once.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/incalls-today/31400809
Saw her once and had a great time. Scheduled for a 2nd date, gave me a story about gas, long story short, she ghosted me after I sent $. Really dumb move on both parts. I should have known better and she lost what would have been a regular client. Since I paid her electronically, I have her real name and real phone number. Pm me for details.
-
07-25-20 12:40 #8641Senior Member

Posts: 478Stg bs
RoadWarrior as printed a fix in the General report section post #3008 how to get around most of STG's BS ads. I'm going there shortly to try it out. Thanks again RW.
-
07-25-20 08:58 #8640Senior Member

Posts: 260Agreed Willie, and you do have a wonderful UTR, most of these fake ads, you see the same ones across all the locations, really sad, I wish USG would fix their classifieds.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 03:59 #8639Senior Member

Posts: 47Very sad, too many fake advertisements sound like they were once part of the scripts from apoclypse now, full metal jacket or platoon when the guys were out talking to street girls that promise to "Wuv yu long long time" 4 "fivee dollar" and may still be in country since they all seem to be stuck in the metric system. Help the admins, flag the fake ones and lets get this place like it used to be, somewhat reliable. Stay Safe!
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 20:38 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 478Stg
Yes it is, very sad. I'll bet 50 - 60% or more are BS ads. It's getting too hard to weed thru and find the real ads. I may have gone to a couple of the girls that advertise there in the last few years, but I mainly go to the AMP's. With most of those closed, what's a pervert to do, umm I mean what's a monger to do. LOL Still I don't think I'd feel very safe visiting anyone now. Our Governor isn't doing too much to help us, he needs to get his head out of his ass. Cases and deaths rising in Brevard, and he thinks everything's OK and getting better. Sheesh. His popularity has gone down the tubes, just like Chumps has. Oh well, that's a rant for somewhere else.
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
I wonder if all of us Mongers pitched in and reported all those BS ads if STG would get their heads out of their ass and start taking those down. Could be worth a shot. Play and stay safe.
-
07-24-20 20:10 #8637Regular Member

Posts: 8Totally agree and I was just thinking the very same thing today. Now you have to use "fast results" and look at the location info to see if they're real or not. And then that's not always 100%, but it weeds most of them out.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 18:51 #8636Senior Member

Posts: 1943Skip the Games
It's unbelievable what this site has degenerated into! It is sad with so many ads that are totally phony and assuredly BS! Listcrawler isn't much better and with USASG Classified down as well, what's a monger to do? Well at least we still have the Forum where we can get information and insights. I for one, am just glad I have a unbelievable UTR! But, alas for the newer mongers and those naive enough to fall for some of these BS ads!
Originally Posted by StudGator
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 18:08 #8635Senior Member

Posts: 151STG. So MANY Ads. So FEW real contacts. . .
. . Sad.
. . Just sad.
-
07-24-20 11:18 #8634Senior Member

Posts: 2959Link for Gem
She's pretty easy to find, she's regularly posting on STG.
Originally Posted by BigGarth69
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/572255864792
http://archive.ph/LjG0D
-
07-24-20 09:17 #8633Regular Member

Posts: 18Link for Gem
Anyone have a link for Gem?
Anyone have a link for Gem?
Originally Posted by BigDre
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 06:04 #8632Senior Member

Posts: 824Ya that's the thing with her. She just falls off the map every now and then. I'm sure she will be back.
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 00:54 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 1755Utr
She hasn't answered any of my texts either. Her last ad posting was July 17. It's appears she's staying under the radar.
Originally Posted by RxFoot
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 21:30 #8630Senior Member

Posts: 482Pining for Jada
I'm not trying to be flippant here, but have you called her? Seeing mongers is literally her job.
Originally Posted by RxFoot
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




