Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 702 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 202 602 652 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 752 802 1202 ... LastLast
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14308

    DI Crystal

    Hey all, just curious if any one has seen Crystal http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/crystal/ ? Went through a number of posts and didn't see any comments on her.

    Just wanting to know if I should set something up with her when she is in town this week.

    Thanks!

  2. #14307

    Has anyone met this girl?

    Has anyone met this girl.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7293480.htm?cat=1 ?

    I verified with her using P411 and setup an appt, but had to cancel. Now she has been texting me asking to setup a new appointment.

  3. #14306

    DI Model

    Quote Originally Posted by BadNLovinIt72  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in the Indy area tomorrow. Anyone have a link for Bianca, or is she UTR?

    Thanks in advance.

    BNL.
    She's a DI model. I don't think around right now. http://www.discreetinfo.ch/city/indianapolis/.

  4. #14305

    Link Available?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    She was hot. CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and 69. Pretty much anything else there is to say about her has been said. She's good.

    Bonus points for her being vocal as shit.
    I'll be in the Indy area tomorrow. Anyone have a link for Bianca, or is she UTR?

    Thanks in advance.

    BNL.

  5. #14304
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    After watching her snap for the last couple of days, she's in videos with some other gentlemen flashing an entire hand full of stacked bills and she has a handgun with perhaps a 30 round extended magazine in her lap. Not who I'd take any chance with.
    LMAO I saw this too. I was going to meet her and I pussied out. She just kind of exudes that trashy confidence that I find hot, yet is too dangerous for me to justify dropping 200 hhr 300 hr on.

  6. #14303

    Sky's the limit

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I've made contact with her via her Snap Chat, but our schedules didn't sync. She posts on there frequently, and while in Indy I recognize a lot of the landmarks. Seems legit, but I have not actually met her. Nor have I gotten information on her donations.

    If you do make contact let me know how it goes.
    After watching her snap for the last couple of days, she's in videos with some other gentlemen flashing an entire hand full of stacked bills and she has a handgun with perhaps a 30 round extended magazine in her lap. Not who I'd take any chance with.

  7. #14302
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldkind2  [View Original Post]
    I have frequented strip clubs in the past but that scene is dead right now due to COVID. Looked into escorts and surprised to see the price, for even very attractive girls, at about the same cost or less than an hour VIP at many strip clubs. How weirder out would an escort be if I just wanted lap dances for her time, nothing more? Should I let them know before I get to my appointment that that's all I'm interested in? Not sure if that would be fine or if they would be upset by just wanting lap dances? Seems like the same amount of money either way so they would be good you would think?
    Interesting question. I do know of a couple of dancers in another city that said they did some private dancing (outcalls in their case) during the stay at home order. So there may be some of the dancers that you know who are willing to come to you. As for an escort doing just lap dances, you would think they wouldn't mind as less work or risk for them and some are ex dancers, for example Amber at DI was a dancer as was Kay who is now retired. I would probably communicate it up front though as they may need to be prepared with music and maybe an outfit. Plus some probably have no dance experience, so they may not want to do it. For me I am the opposite, for the same money I can spend in a VIP area I can have full level fun with an escort, so I will not do VIP dances.

  8. #14301
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldkind2  [View Original Post]
    I have frequented strip clubs in the past but that scene is dead right now due to COVID. Looked into escorts and surprised to see the price, for even very attractive girls, at about the same cost or less than an hour VIP at many strip clubs. How weirder out would an escort be if I just wanted lap dances for her time, nothing more? Should I let them know before I get to my appointment that that's all I'm interested in? Not sure if that would be fine or if they would be upset by just wanting lap dances? Seems like the same amount of money either way so they would be good you would think?
    Depends on the girls honestly. Some are very accommodating but others may see a lap dance as more work than just catching some dick and not be too into it. I don't think there's any harm in asking though.

  9. #14300

    Advice for a newbie

    I have frequented strip clubs in the past but that scene is dead right now due to COVID. Looked into escorts and surprised to see the price, for even very attractive girls, at about the same cost or less than an hour VIP at many strip clubs. How weirder out would an escort be if I just wanted lap dances for her time, nothing more? Should I let them know before I get to my appointment that that's all I'm interested in? Not sure if that would be fine or if they would be upset by just wanting lap dances? Seems like the same amount of money either way so they would be good you would think?

  10. #14299
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Bianca experience

    Hey guys, saw Bianca today and she was as phenomenal as always. She started making out with me as soon as I walked in which got junior aroused pretty quickly. Started off with a CBJ, really would love for her to take that off but it's not happening, anyway she can really get into it and doesn't get tired, her mouth has great stamina. I fingered her and rubbed that clit while she did her thing. Pretty soon we went mish and after stretching open those sex legs and really working her I blew a big one into the bag. We laid and talked for about 10 minutes but my rule is I need her to stroke me while we talk which felt fantastic, she gives a great handjob, afterall even though I love catching up and talking I'm paying for an hour of pleasure. She got me really worked up so I was ready for round two which ultimately was blown on those titties. She's a sexy little figure which I love being on top of and taking control of girls her size. Great experience, she's coming again in late August once this visit is over. Enjoy guys, keep her schedule full, girls this hot are hard to come by.

  11. #14298
    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Is P411 safe to use? I feel kinda nervous sharing my personal details.
    I have never had an issue with them. It helps you out if you travel to big cities a lot and hobby.

  12. #14297

    Saw Bianca

    She was hot. CBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggy, and 69. Pretty much anything else there is to say about her has been said. She's good.

    Bonus points for her being vocal as shit.

  13. #14296

    P411

    Is P411 safe to use? I feel kinda nervous sharing my personal details.

  14. #14295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by MattLol  [View Original Post]
    A monger in Ft Wayne contacted her, see post 4687 escort thread in Ft Wayne. She wanted a deposit so likely a scam. She is also posting in several cities.

  15. #14294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by RDav22  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like dodging a mediocre at best experience the. Thanks for the info on her! Only in Indy this week figured I'd have a little fun while here.
    Check out discreetinfo.ch Probably your best bet for a safe, good experience in Indy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape