Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8619

    Skip the Games

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    . . Sad.

    . . Just sad.
    It's unbelievable what this site has degenerated into! It is sad with so many ads that are totally phony and assuredly BS! Listcrawler isn't much better and with USASG Classified down as well, what's a monger to do? Well at least we still have the Forum where we can get information and insights. I for one, am just glad I have a unbelievable UTR! But, alas for the newer mongers and those naive enough to fall for some of these BS ads!

  2. #8618

    STG. So MANY Ads. So FEW real contacts. . .

    . . Sad.

    . . Just sad.

  3. #8617

    Link for Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGarth69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link for Gem?

    Anyone have a link for Gem?
    She's pretty easy to find, she's regularly posting on STG.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/572255864792

    http://archive.ph/LjG0D

  4. #8616

    Link for Gem

    Anyone have a link for Gem?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDre  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers. I came down this past Friday for some family business, and was looking for some entertainment. I had an outcall date scheduled with Tiffany, but when the time came (and went), there was nothing. Energy used in trying to contact was wasted as all I got were crickets. So then I decided to give Harley / Amy Bear a call, as I knew her from before in South Florida. Right off the bat, there as no answer. Just ringing. So since that night was a bust, decided to hang out with friends. The next day I tried both Tiffany and Harley, and once again I got crickets. Decided to give Gem a shot since she has been rated as one of the best for headache relief. THANK YOU! That was one of the best decisions I have made in a while because let me tell you, she takes pride in her work! Slow and sensual was the order of the day, and she delivered in spades! My first visit I got a double pop because after I popped the first time I was still hard. Her response was "Uh-uh. You ain't leaving yet. Not until I get that down! And she went back to work deepthroating and licking my balls at the same time, and getting more aggressive with her sucking. 10 minutes later I was down for the count. That shit was so good I gave her 2 Jacksons even though she only charged 1. Dealt with family stuff and wanted to see her again, but it was too late in the night and we both were tired. Started Sunday off with her mouth, and later tried Tiffany and Harley 1 more time for good measure and nothing (their business model sucks). Cruised around for a bit, but nothing was out walking so I headed to Orlando to catch my flight back WV, where talent is SORELY lacking.
    Anyone have a link for Gem?

  5. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    She hasn't answered any of my texts either. Her last ad posting was July 17. It's appears she's staying under the radar.
    Ya that's the thing with her. She just falls off the map every now and then. I'm sure she will be back.

  6. #8614

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    Jada's photos are beautiful -blue is a wonderful color- I believe orange and blue would make me smile U of F. I may never get to meet this beauty and talk for hours and treat her like the princess should be treated. Oh well.
    She hasn't answered any of my texts either. Her last ad posting was July 17. It's appears she's staying under the radar.

  7. #8613

    Pining for Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by RxFoot  [View Original Post]
    Jada's photos are beautiful -blue is a wonderful color- I believe orange and blue would make me smile you of F. I may never get to meet this beauty and talk for hours and treat her like the princess should be treated. Oh well.
    I'm not trying to be flippant here, but have you called her? Seeing mongers is literally her job.

  8. #8612

    The eight wonder of the world

    Jada's photos are beautiful -blue is a wonderful color- I believe orange and blue would make me smile you of F. I may never get to meet this beauty and talk for hours and treat her like the princess should be treated. Oh well.

  9. #8611

    Taylor

    Did some homework on this cutie and found out she used to post in the Brevard area but can't find reviews. She's in my neck of the woods now and I wanted to get some Intel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/52742904/#.

    Please PM, appreciate any help!

  10. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    Have been trying to see this one for weeks now but could never get a text back. Finally got a response Tuesday, thought it was going to happen but then radio silence. Tried again on Wednesday she replies that she is available and gives me the street she is on but not her actual address. I start driving and keep trying to get her address and she never replied. As I close in on the street she gave me the big head takes over and I decide that ot just doesn't feel right and tuen home. If any you have any success with her and I'm just being overly cautious please let me know.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/114703127441
    Your not missing anything saw her a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed. Trailer which was a dump just south of sharpes off of US1 . BBBJ MISH and K9 kinda a snooze. Get yours and get out type of situation. Felt rushed.

  11. #8609

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    For you mongers that know her is she usually easy to contact?

    I have been leaving text messages and no response.

    I appreciate another SM giving me her digits.

    Just curious because I don't want to get the wrong impression about her starting out.

    Thank you,

    YM.
    Your on her time and when she's ready for you to see her, just make sure you're available. Don't treat her like the other girls in this county. You'll have to take your time and have a plan B and a C. That's just the way it is.

  12. #8608

    Kay Question

    For you mongers that know her is she usually easy to contact?

    I have been leaving text messages and no response.

    I appreciate another SM giving me her digits.

    Just curious because I don't want to get the wrong impression about her starting out.

    Thank you,

    YM.

  13. #8607

    Boss Lady

    She's back and better than ever. Finally hung out with her again after a long while. Just like in the beginning so if you are looking for a young short fun and friendly girl, she's the ticket.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...r/403551082865

  14. #8606

    Yes

    Yes that one. Sorry about spelling.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentGambini  [View Original Post]
    Considering the details, it's got to be this one. But, considering the spelling, I thought I'd confirm. Assuming I've got the right one, I agree on the "terrible comms" thing, I've tried several times with her, no success so far!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/244859659490

    http://archive.ph/n5rgK

  15. #8605

    Shaaee

    Have been trying to see this one for weeks now but could never get a text back. Finally got a response Tuesday, thought it was going to happen but then radio silence. Tried again on Wednesday she replies that she is available and gives me the street she is on but not her actual address. I start driving and keep trying to get her address and she never replied. As I close in on the street she gave me the big head takes over and I decide that ot just doesn't feel right and tuen home. If any you have any success with her and I'm just being overly cautious please let me know.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/114703127441

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape