Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22063

    Bio Spa

    Hi, wondering if anyone has info on Amanda from Bio Spa? I've seen Molly there and wondering if they're different?

    Also, does anyone have Molly's number? Would love to see her for a private session!

    Thanks!

  2. #22062

    You got Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Cruising around late and finding out a lot of places I wanted to go to closed early. I decided to TOFTT at the new Latina Oasis place being advertised. Never got a name. 60 at the door and 140 FS. I argued but she was firm on it.

    The girl was a 7/10 slim figure nice ass and tits but OK face, and seemed like they rushed out of there. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else.
    I would walk out right away. There are other places that offer 160 total.

  3. #22061

    Amazing studio

    Has anyone been here? It's in Edwards and Westminster.

  4. #22060
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTz1  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten FS / BJ from some of the women and I didn't really have to try to get it. Just asked nicely or lead to it. Didn't tip more than what NURU cost. Just wanting to know which one have you had FS with?

    Chanel? Any of the new aroma girls?
    Aroma is a big umbrella of massage parlors. Try Jackie or bebe at relax and unwind 150 with house.

  5. #22059
    Cruising around late and finding out a lot of places I wanted to go to closed early. I decided to TOFTT at the new Latina Oasis place being advertised. Never got a name. 60 at the door and 140 FS. I argued but she was firm on it.

    The girl was a 7/10 slim figure nice ass and tits but OK face, and seemed like they rushed out of there. I'd rather spend my money somewhere else.

  6. #22058
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Nopee 140 total. I never had a problem with FS from any provider. I ask right when I'm in the room. If they say no I say that's OK and not make them feel weird. Chat with them and make them feel comfortable. They always end up folding their wrist and giving in. At the end of the day these are women. Ya it's their job but they still want to feel some kind of attraction or connection. Same way you wouldn't want to fuck a big ugly snotty chick so why should they? They still get paid for a weak HJ. When I go. I make sure I'm showered, shaved, and smelling good with a clean cut. I take it as a blind date and they fall for it. Disregard my msg if you think I'm full of it.
    Awesome, I don't think you're full of it. I was just taken aback a little with what she said that they ALL provide FS. Thanks for clarifying the. 8. Cool that most are good with it. And completely agree being clean and respectful goes a long way.

  7. #22057

    Sakura

    Anyone have any experience with Sakura in Orange off of Chapman?

  8. #22056

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    Nopee 140 total. I never had a problem with FS from any provider. I ask right when I'm in the room. If they say no I say that's OK and not make them feel weird. Chat with them and make them feel comfortable. They always end up folding their wrist and giving in. At the end of the day these are women. Ya it's their job but they still want to feel some kind of attraction or connection. Same way you wouldn't want to fuck a big ugly snotty chick so why should they? They still get paid for a weak HJ. When I go. I make sure I'm showered, shaved, and smelling good with a clean cut. I take it as a blind date and they fall for it. Disregard my msg if you think I'm full of it.
    I've gotten FS / BJ from some of the women and I didn't really have to try to get it. Just asked nicely or lead to it. Didn't tip more than what NURU cost. Just wanting to know which one have you had FS with?

    Chanel? Any of the new aroma girls?

  9. #22055
    Quote Originally Posted by Eccaios  [View Original Post]
    Off Glassell just north of Lincoln. I've gone a few times. As OP says, thicc Latina's, but they are DTF. Straight to business.
    FYI, Star is closed.

  10. #22054
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Next to it. Not across the street. Do you want me to hold your hand and walk you in there😳.
    I said someone LOL not somewhere.

  11. #22053
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenStream  [View Original Post]
    Does the Linda you know have very long hair?
    That's a matter of perspective. I'd say it's below the shoulders and not so that that it gets into her turd cutter.

  12. #22052
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTiger24  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming with the decimal you're saying for $180 tip?
    Nopee 140 total. I never had a problem with FS from any provider. I ask right when I'm in the room. If they say no I say that's OK and not make them feel weird. Chat with them and make them feel comfortable. They always end up folding their wrist and giving in. At the end of the day these are women. Ya it's their job but they still want to feel some kind of attraction or connection. Same way you wouldn't want to fuck a big ugly snotty chick so why should they? They still get paid for a weak HJ. When I go. I make sure I'm showered, shaved, and smelling good with a clean cut. I take it as a blind date and they fall for it. Disregard my msg if you think I'm full of it.

  13. #22051

    Star Acu

    Quote Originally Posted by HennyG  [View Original Post]
    Where is this star therapy that you are talking about? Also willing to toftt.
    Off Glassell just north of Lincoln. I've gone a few times. As OP says, thicc Latina's, but they are DTF. Straight to business.

  14. #22050
    Quote Originally Posted by July1714  [View Original Post]
    I asked a provider that works under the aroma umbrella if every girl provides FS or not and she told me that they all do. If a provider rejects you it's because you're not clean or not appealing to the eye or rude and pushy. That most will do FS for. 8 if you're attractive or clean and not treating them like hooker's LOL Just a heads up.
    I'm assuming with the decimal you're saying for $180 tip?

  15. #22049

    COVID AMP Pricing

    I have experienced AMP's pushing asking prices and omitting any sort of massage due to COVID. The pre-COVID unique market position of AMP's was that you actually had a chance that you might get a massage, you can show-up anytime, pricing should be lower than escort. But with AMP's pushing price and lowering services I have to re-evaluate my marker choices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape