Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 336
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #156

    To click or not to click

    That is the question.

    Is big brother asking for details on clickable links from all news organizations?

    https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/na...5-9707cf395f3b

    Click or don't. ?

  2. #155

    Monger Related Murder?

    I read this article regarding a graveyard murder and wondered if it was related to our hobby. Sure seems like it to me. Anyone heard anything or any insight? Is this a monger spot in the area?

    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/18-yea...lina-cemetery/

    Be safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  3. #154

    Manhattan the will stop prosecuting prostitution cases

    It's not the same as legalizing it, but it's a make-sense move for the reasons stated.

    https://www.newsmax.com/us/manhattan...21/id/1018521/

  4. #153

    Atlanta shootings

    I think all the furor over the shootings being a hate crime against Asians is missing the point in that almost all spas have Asian women giving the services. He was a customer of the spas and said the attacks were because he was a sex addict and wanted to spare other men the temptation of the spas. So his attacks were on the spas regardless of who worked there. It amazes me that there has been a lack of reporting on this point. Even the police know this to be true Re who the workers are.

  5. #152

  6. #151

    Alamance County deputies arrest 13 for prostitution charges

    Be careful out there (also posted on the Greensboro thread).

    https://myfox8.com/news/alamance-cou...ing-operation/

  7. #150

  8. #149

  9. #148

    Apliance Ct in the news tonight

    Reported on news tonight, someone was shot at a motel on Appliance Ct. I never liked that place. Be safe.

  10. #147

    Makes me want to watch

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Cuckoo Kanye land LMAO. Saw his wife Kim on tv with those amazing OMG DSL telling people please be gentle with him he has a mental disorder that he can't control. Really, He's running for President? Says he's going to make weed free and give moms one million dollars and has a mental condition well hell he's got my vote! I always laugh to myself when I remember something I saw a few years back. Kanye was criticizing country music as being taken over in sales by hip hop and he threw out George Straits name in the interview. They were asking George in an interview what he thought of Kanye's comments and his music, he said "I'm sure HER music is good but I've never listened to HER sing" LOL.

    Sorry, every time I see Kanye's name I think of the George Straits comment. I'm sure it was an innocent mistake.
    "Pure Country" one more time. My boy Strait is the real deal. That's a funny ass story LOL.

  11. #146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538

    Kanye

    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    Oh boy. Now Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell were murdered. We are moving quickly into cuckoo Kanye land. Creative geniuses (I'd certainly label Cornell in that realm, not so sure about Chester, I mean Linkin Park WAS a good band back in the first decade of the millennium, but.) Creative people, artists, are notorious for swings of emotion and irrationality, what about Layne Staley? Scott Weiland? Did Kurt fucking Cobain get murdered? Maybe Hendrix and Jim Morrison were murdered too. Maybe Buddy Holly's plane was actually sabotaged. Someone help me out here? WTF? If someone on a pussy board seriously starts talking about the murders of known-depressive rock stars, then you have to be scared shitless to think what percentage of other middle aged white males are walking among us everyday thinking that Trump is the new Messiah and "god" really did want him to be president. Clearly, someone really did think Hillary was running a pedo ring out of a pizza shop, enough to drive (embarrassing) from our own state to shoot her (and thinking she was there, and accessible, it shows you just how dumb, stupid, and low IQ these people really are).

    Idiocracy 2020. We're here friends. The movie is only 14 years old. I don't know about you, but I'm just that much more scared shitless today of what we are living in.

    Sorry P45. If you've got good pussy tales to tell, I think we all would appreciate you sticking to those
    Cuckoo Kanye land LMAO. Saw his wife Kim on tv with those amazing OMG DSL telling people please be gentle with him he has a mental disorder that he can't control. Really, He's running for President? Says he's going to make weed free and give moms one million dollars and has a mental condition well hell he's got my vote! I always laugh to myself when I remember something I saw a few years back. Kanye was criticizing country music as being taken over in sales by hip hop and he threw out George Straits name in the interview. They were asking George in an interview what he thought of Kanye's comments and his music, he said "I'm sure HER music is good but I've never listened to HER sing" LOL.

    Sorry, every time I see Kanye's name I think of the George Straits comment. I'm sure it was an innocent mistake.

  12. #145

    Amazon hiring in Garner

    https://www.wral.com/amazon-hiring-f...nter/19197889/

    3000 low-skilled, better-than-walmart positions. A lot of great UTR talent and latent talent within a 10 mile radius of this place. If you were hoping for fewer drug addicts and more normal girls to hit the websites anytime soon, you can forget that.

    FML.

  13. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple45  [View Original Post]
    Nobody can explain the rape allegations and news tried to make Paula Jones into a scam looking for money. Nobody can explain Bill Clinton's intern shot at her Starbucks jobs or all of the other people who mysteriously died who were associated with the Clinton's. Did anyone see the reports about Epstein's so called hanging? How about Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell so called hangings? Just because the mainstream liberal media doesn't mention it, does not mean there isn't a story to report. The left will say how many coincidences make a conspiracy while the right will say how coincidences make a fact. I know that where there's smoke, there's a fire. I also know if P45 has spare change in his pocket then he's going to see a favorite Asian provider.
    Oh boy. Now Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell were murdered. We are moving quickly into cuckoo Kanye land. Creative geniuses (I'd certainly label Cornell in that realm, not so sure about Chester, I mean Linkin Park WAS a good band back in the first decade of the millennium, but.) Creative people, artists, are notorious for swings of emotion and irrationality, what about Layne Staley? Scott Weiland? Did Kurt fucking Cobain get murdered? Maybe Hendrix and Jim Morrison were murdered too. Maybe Buddy Holly's plane was actually sabotaged. Someone help me out here? WTF? If someone on a pussy board seriously starts talking about the murders of known-depressive rock stars, then you have to be scared shitless to think what percentage of other middle aged white males are walking among us everyday thinking that Trump is the new Messiah and "god" really did want him to be president. Clearly, someone really did think Hillary was running a pedo ring out of a pizza shop, enough to drive (embarrassing) from our own state to shoot her (and thinking she was there, and accessible, it shows you just how dumb, stupid, and low IQ these people really are).

    Idiocracy 2020. We're here friends. The movie is only 14 years old. I don't know about you, but I'm just that much more scared shitless today of what we are living in.

    Sorry P45. If you've got good pussy tales to tell, I think we all would appreciate you sticking to those.

  14. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Amateur11  [View Original Post]
    People have hated Bill ever since his persona captivated the electorate in 92 and he won lots of "conservative" voters who had stopped voting Dem. Nothing has ever been proven, Epstein seems to have made sure his money got him wealthy audiences via his donations. There will be those who keep saying 1 "the proof is out there somewhere," which is what they've been saying since at least 1993, and all the "proof" in the world on the Clintons' side will NEVER be enough and NEVER taken seriously. I don't know about you, but these days when I wake up, I sure as fuck wish I were back in the Bad Old Clinton Days when the only thing we had to worry about was going to the jobs we all had, not being snookered by internet hookers from Russia, and spending time being overloaded by the biggest "problems" of the 90's. OJ and a president who likes pussy and can't stop himself.

    TL; DR, I could delete the entire paragraph I just wrote and simply say the 2 "news sites" you linked to speak volumes about these "facts" - you might as well have posted something from One America News (LMAO. Which is Russian news. And I love the blonde bimbo they have reading this "news" - the Russians know they can get any white, middle aged man to buy their propoganda if it is parlayed via a bleach blonde with big tits. I mean why do they need that if it's "real news?

    We should all be FA more concerned with this super special "news" that sounds just oh so believable from these Russian nooze websites than what the "liberal mainstream media" puts out. I can see facts from hyperbole when I read NBC news in the morning. Anyone who gets their "news" from "the judiciary report" (which is NOT a judicial / legal outlet AT ALL) or from "what really happened dot com. Oh FFS WHY did anyone start this political shit!

    I could delete the entire last paragraph.
    Nobody can explain the rape allegations and news tried to make Paula Jones into a scam looking for money. Nobody can explain Bill Clinton's intern shot at her Starbucks jobs or all of the other people who mysteriously died who were associated with the Clinton's. Did anyone see the reports about Epstein's so called hanging? How about Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell so called hangings? Just because the mainstream liberal media doesn't mention it, does not mean there isn't a story to report. The left will say how many coincidences make a conspiracy while the right will say how coincidences make a fact. I know that where there's smoke, there's a fire. I also know if P45 has spare change in his pocket then he's going to see a favorite Asian provider.

  15. #142

    Best post in days

    Quote Originally Posted by XHippie  [View Original Post]
    Political talk is fine in my opinion as long as it's about Politicians getting Pussy wet tight glorious pussy (videos please) Trump, Clinton, All the Kennedy's our local boy John Edwards, I once read one of the biggest kept secrets was MLK's entertainment sweeties when he was on the road. ALL PLAYERS. As far who's right or wrong politically? Let Bill Mahar or Rush Limbaugh entertain you. USASG it's all about wet tight pussy not politics, take that shit to another board IMO. .
    Agreed, seconded, thirded. Let's stop with that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape