Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,266 to 17,280 of 40009
-
07-25-20 00:58 #22744Senior Member

Posts: 318A Glowing Review of Giselle
Hello Gents,
I recently had a wonderful experience with Giselle from this ad.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/159492#provider.
I want to start by saying that in my reviews I never sugar coat anything, I tell it how it is and I have a very high bar on the attractiveness scale since I'm young and good looking myself.
My experience with Giselle was so very different and wonderful in comparison to any other provider I had visited before. On top of the fact that she's a solid 9 in the face and 8 1/2 on the body, is that she's quite the intellectual. She's a legitimate graduate student / scientist.
I honestly felt like I was getting a massage from someone who shouldn't be doing this for a living, she doesn't come across as someone broken, lost, mechanical, nor hating her job. You can tell she genuinely attempts at being nice and connects with people. She will feel like your neighbor or that girl in college that you think is hot and will actually get naked and give you a massage.
Giselle being such a gorgeous woman, and would be many men's dreams does have some limitations in her menu however. She still highly respects herself so don't expect anything besides L1, mutual massaging, caressing and a overall super cool chick. If you are OK with these are your only options you are going to have an amazing time and if not my ATF for simply L1 and great company.
To describe her physical appearance better, she is a White Blonde American student, looks around 25 years old. Her face is gorgeous with blue eyes, and perfect teeth. She has super cute B size Breasts that are very light colored and innocent looking, weighs about 120-125, has a nice thin frame and nice butt. I would have given her a solid 9 or 10 on the body if her stomach was a bit more toned and ass more perky. Don't get me wrong she's not fat at all, but as I said my attractiveness scale is very high and if she just put on some nice abs and did more sit-ups that body would be perfect. In either case I promise you, you won't complain at all.
What I also found interesting and wonderful about her L1 massage is that she really gets into it. I swear she was almost massaging it to the tune of the music and really made it feel majestic and exotic. She was fully nude when she did this for me, and I got some nice ass play, massage play but I did notice that FIV was not allowed. As I said she has a very high regard for herself and I respect that considering she's unlike any other provider I've ever met before.
I did speak with her about how difficult it was getting a hold of her and it seems she used to go through a booker and they where really screwing her of potential clients. She confirmed that the best number to reach her at is the add I posted, she has her own apartment downtown and parking is vast and plenty on her street. Please note she works only Wednesday through Sunday as she is still in classes the other days.
I really can't say enough of how amazing she was and exactly what I was looking for, I hope you guys enjoyed my review and it helps you guys make better massage decisions. If you do book with her, let her know that Angel Bravo recommended her so she can easily feel comfortable that you know what she's offering and not a LEO, Peace out.
-
07-24-20 22:59 #22743Senior Member

Posts: 311Lucy AD
Lucy would always offer FS or CBJ to me and a few other guys on this board that I know. I guess it always comes down to who they feel comfortable with. I would never risk BB with any of these ladies. They are too high volume.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 19:40 #22742Senior Member

Posts: 177The first one and last one look like girls from SA.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 19:04 #22741Senior Member

Posts: 52Definitely let us know, sounds interesting.
Originally Posted by BA4114
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 17:34 #22740Senior Member

Posts: 35Zeus
Does anyone have any information regarding current lineup, been there a while back and had massage by lady in her late forties.
-
07-24-20 15:49 #22739Senior Member

Posts: 989No Regular Hours
It was reopened, but I haven't seen it open for a couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 11:50 #22738Senior Member

Posts: 131New on Northside?
Anyone have any info on these ladies? All the ads seem similar in terms of location, and I'm thinking it's a new shared spot. Going to TOFTT soon, but thought I'd check to see if there is any intel out there. Thanks and PM is fine.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/181399
https://chicago.rubratings.com/183972
https://chicago.rubratings.com/183036
-
07-24-20 11:12 #22737Senior Member

Posts: 208West river spa
Hello all,
Been trying to reach west river spa for weeks. Its open according to google maps, but nobody is picking up. Anyone been there recently? Helen was always a good time.
Thanks.
-
07-23-20 22:55 #22736Senior Member

Posts: 318I went to this place because I wanted a genuine massage and it definitely delivered. I also got Grace she is young and skinny (About 27 Yrs old) face is average but she was very sweet and she has very strong hands for a true massage. I didn't bother with ass play as I was enjoying the massage too much but would highly recommend this place for anyone seeing an amazing massage for an hour.
Originally Posted by RickSomething
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 22:27 #22735Regular Member

Posts: 14Same here
Same here. I've read that it has Europeans working mp but unless there's a different door to go in it looks like a legit business.
Originally Posted by DaveDewers
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 20:41 #22734Senior Member

Posts: 326Ivy. Mercy Chinatown
Since the parlors reopened I've gone to Mercy's main location in Chinatown twice. Both times I was with Ivy, a small, middle-aged lady. No HE either time, but during the second visit last week, she allowed me to touch and rub her calves and thighs. Just doing that aroused me, and while I know given the way the place is set up (short curtains instead of doors and walls that don't go up to the ceiling) a HE is unlikely, I'm going back this weekend to see her, and you never know.
-
07-23-20 18:53 #22733Banned Member

Posts: 586That's how I met my girlfriend!!
Seen her a half dozen times with just L!. Next time she climbs aboard and "Wham" I'm in her raw!! Before I thought about protection she came (only took a few minutes)! She slid off and resumed L1. Afterwards, she asks me if I "f*ck her again" and slips me her cell number. Been seeing her several months now! Her cooking skills are commensurate to her bedroom skills! Plus, it's been easier on the wallet! Though, I am considered her "house b*tch now" Lmao.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 14:21 #22732Regular Member

Posts: 25Norwood
I've been in here twice, I think. Front looks like a fancy laser surgery place. Both times I lost my nerve before I saw anyone. Doesn't look like any AMP I've been to.
-
07-22-20 15:56 #22731Regular Member

Posts: 28Riding the Dragon
Rode the Dragon on Milwaukee over the winter. The first time I went to this place, it was thinking it was an actual massage parlor, as I had some muscle soreness. I realized it was an EMP pretty quickly though, but I still kept it clean the first visit. It wasn't until I was bored and horny one day that I decided to go back purely for the extras. I remembered the girl as being kind of cute and relatively young, after all. Sure enough, my original hunch was correct and I got a nice handy on the flip. I asked if I could get some head but apparently the only thing on the menu is a HE. She popped her tits out for me to play with as she finished me off though. Got what I paid for, but was disappointed in the lack of menu options.
-
07-22-20 04:54 #22730Senior Member

Posts: 39Dive in the Ocean
Since Covid I've changed my habits. Tried a few new spots to try better massage and less risk. A place called Lang Ocean Spa on Chicago a little West of Rush. Place is in the basement but does great quality Thai massage. After one visit with a 40 ish gal named Needo or Needa, got a nice finish after a very relaxing session. It needed $60 to get it done.
I saw a much younger and thinner Thai chick named Grace the next time around. Better massage and allowed some ass play although at first seemed put off. After $100 (90 minutes of a damn good Thai massage), she allowed more on the next visit. No way will she ever get naked or anything but quality and playing around works for me. Sexy Thai girl is good stuff for me.











Reply With Quote






