Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 1419 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10273
    Quote Originally Posted by BD490  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunate that was your experience with her. I actually noticed that a lot of girls have been overworking themselves. I'd recommend texting around and seeing who the most recent arrival is for these agencies. The shorter they've been here, the more enthusiastic they are. At least from what I've seen
    CVIP and AG list the arrival dates on their websites while DS and CP don't. I think it's crazy that Viki has been here for almost 3 months and I've consistently received good service.

  2. #10272

    7- 23 karma

    I have hesitated to post the bulk of my travels since I moved to the area. But with consistent stops getting harder to find, I decided to share my trips today.

    Last 4 #s 2543.

    Started off with a Hispanic lady from the normal rotation cyles. This stop was in sterling. Gave me the name pamela. Rushed me from start to finish. Gave some lame excuse about not giving head. Said she was dying to ride it (LOL the bullshit) went thru a couple positions trying to get it from being a complete weird experience. She managed to foil those plans too. Stopped during doggy. Just said forget it.

    L7 H1 D3.

    Quoted.

    80/120/160.

    Next stop was kelli (last 4 #s 4159).

    Found her in Manassas. Swore she was high end and asked me not to judge her based on her location. Basic set up. A little fib about not being there and in a cab. I waited anyway as I just assumed she was with another friend. Gave gave her some extra time to take a shower. She is bigger than I assumed but cute-ish. Got right into it with an inspiring CBJ performance. Didn't want her to stop. Couldve went the entire session in her mouth. Eventually switched to mish and then doggy. I enjoyed the stay. Told her to shower and she couldve done a better job. Wasnt a bad odor, but I took a shower in her room before I left.

    L5 H8 D7.

    Quoted 100/140/200.

    Last stop was karma (pics attached).

    Found her in herndon. Weird setup. But I obliged anyway. Cute girl. Looks very close to pics.

    Good conversationalist. Felt some type of way when she closed the bedroom door and pulled out the sofa bed. CBJ was uninspiring but she took direction well. She then got on top where she made herself cum and then asked to lay down. No issue here. Mish was cool. Went to doggy where her arch was lacking. Went back to mish and then I saw the irritation in her face. In the nicest way she could, she asked if I was near finished. Switched her back to doggy because I didn't want to see her face and wanted to nut. Arch problems again. Had her jerk me off to finish. In the convo to follow, she mentioned that she don't like having sex for a long time. Idk how true that is but the actions seemed to back it up. She didn't short me on my time but seemed more interested in convo than the deed. Again. Good conversation.

    L8 H6 D5.

    Quoted 120/160/240.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTc1NTQ0MDgzZGVhNjY3M2ExZjU2ZmJiMWIwZTZkMDBhODk5OTE.jpg‎   MjM1OTc0YTE1NWIzZjY1MDViYTUxZTgxYmNjZTUxNGNhN2Q4Y2I.jpg‎   ODQ3NjQ4MDJlZmQxZmJmNDAxYzZlNGFiYjFlZGE5Y2IyMTFmMQ.jpg‎  

  3. #10271
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRanger00  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's been there before, and she was very mechanical today. All pretty standard, but still mechanical. And I'm not too big down there, but she was definitely having a tough time taking it today. Don't know if she's just been run through too much, or what, but she wasn't happy. Oh well.

    Blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, onto the bed for a little more BBBJ, then CG, K9, filled the bag, bounced. Minimal LFK, she didn't want DATY, and winced when I tried rubbing her clit. So, who knows what's up with her. Don't know if CVIP will be a repeat for me.

    AG was much more enthusiastic.
    Unfortunate that was your experience with her. I actually noticed that a lot of girls have been overworking themselves. I'd recommend texting around and seeing who the most recent arrival is for these agencies. The shorter they've been here, the more enthusiastic they are. At least from what I've seen.

  4. #10270

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBlo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/52739787/

    I have been texting with Ashley today. She said she just moved into an apartment in Rosslyn. 80/120/180 rates. Tried to setup a time and she said she would accommodate my schedule then went silent for a few hours. I texted her and nothing. Then out of nowhere she says how about 3:30? I told her I was getting a bad vibe and got a snotty text back. Maybe somebody just playing games but I'm nervous about going to motels now so if she's real and really does have an apartment I'll try her out. Anybody?
    She's a spinner, bbj is on the menu for extra. She older that the body in the pics imply. I haven't repeated yet.

  5. #10269

    Ashley

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/52739787/

    I have been texting with Ashley today. She said she just moved into an apartment in Rosslyn. 80/120/180 rates. Tried to setup a time and she said she would accommodate my schedule then went silent for a few hours. I texted her and nothing. Then out of nowhere she says how about 3:30? I told her I was getting a bad vibe and got a snotty text back. Maybe somebody just playing games but I'm nervous about going to motels now so if she's real and really does have an apartment I'll try her out. Anybody?

  6. #10268
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRanger00  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's been there before, and she was very mechanical today. All pretty standard, but still mechanical. And I'm not too big down there, but she was definitely having a tough time taking it today. Don't know if she's just been run through too much, or what, but she wasn't happy. Oh well.

    Blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, onto the bed for a little more BBBJ, then CG, K9, filled the bag, bounced. Minimal LFK, she didn't want DATY, and winced when I tried rubbing her clit. So, who knows what's up with her. Don't know if CVIP will be a repeat for me.

    AG was much more enthusiastic.
    If you look at her reviews in NJ, she seems to get tired towards the end of her tours.

  7. #10267

    Sinbi. Update

    Yes, she's been there before, and she was very mechanical today. All pretty standard, but still mechanical. And I'm not too big down there, but she was definitely having a tough time taking it today. Don't know if she's just been run through too much, or what, but she wasn't happy. Oh well.

    Blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, onto the bed for a little more BBBJ, then CG, K9, filled the bag, bounced. Minimal LFK, she didn't want DATY, and winced when I tried rubbing her clit. So, who knows what's up with her. Don't know if CVIP will be a repeat for me.

    AG was much more enthusiastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Its normal. I got verified within the hour and others on here got verified quickly. They're the only k girl agency that verifies quickly. I wish DS verified this quickly, LOL. Go see sinbi, ask her if she's been at cvip before, and report back.

  8. #10266
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    If an image search brings up ads with other numbers, check those for reviews. It's possible that a girl has no reviews associated with her number but has bad reviews with an older number, but it's more likely that she just doesn't have any reviews.

    Search numbers and pix, and follow the leads until they stop yielding more info. Bad reviews, multiple names and phone numbers, fake pix, and different pix are among the more-serious red flags. Even so, sometimes there are good explanations for these. I know some girls who change their numbers every month or two to stay under the radar, and their service is excellent. I also know girls who use fake pix to avoid stalkers or to keep their families from finding out what they do.

    Reviews are one factor to consider, especially if they're bad, but with websites coming down and girls trying to stay ahead of LE, it's not as easy to come up with reviews as it used to be.
    Thanks. What about avoiding LEO? Had an encounter not too long ago where the girl was being real sketch who kept asking if I was a cop, and wouldn't tell me the room number and told me she'll stay on the phone while I go up to the building? Like what?

  9. #10265

    Aileen Cvip

    Anyone seen her? I searched on here but I didn't come up with anything.

  10. #10264

    Not necessarily

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1944  [View Original Post]
    If there's no reviews associated with the number of the person, is that a red flag?
    If an image search brings up ads with other numbers, check those for reviews. It's possible that a girl has no reviews associated with her number but has bad reviews with an older number, but it's more likely that she just doesn't have any reviews.

    Search numbers and pix, and follow the leads until they stop yielding more info. Bad reviews, multiple names and phone numbers, fake pix, and different pix are among the more-serious red flags. Even so, sometimes there are good explanations for these. I know some girls who change their numbers every month or two to stay under the radar, and their service is excellent. I also know girls who use fake pix to avoid stalkers or to keep their families from finding out what they do.

    Reviews are one factor to consider, especially if they're bad, but with websites coming down and girls trying to stay ahead of LE, it's not as easy to come up with reviews as it used to be.

  11. #10263
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    She's listed on their website.
    Disregard my previous comment LOL, my mind is all over the place.

  12. #10262

    Cari at DS

    Yesterday I saw Cari at DS and she is absolutely amazing. She may very well be the best KGirl I have ever seen. Amazing body. I love curves and you often don't see that with KGirls, but she has a awesome chest and a curvy booty. Total GFE, MSOG, BBBJ, DFK, Rimming, everything. She is only in town for a couple of more days.

  13. #10261

    Sinbi

    *Edit* Just read your post from last year. Hopefully I'll have a better experience.


    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much. I had a bad experience with her and wanted to confirm that it was her before booking.

  14. #10260
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1944  [View Original Post]
    Wait sorry, I can't find my old post but isn't that post referring to a different agency? I didn't see a girl named baby from CVIP, maybe rotated out?
    She's listed on their website.

  15. #10259

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRanger00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about her or have experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...818/2022560580
    I think she was mentioned in post #10081 by lohkey. Looks like the same girl but different number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape