Thread: Gangbangs
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 3404
-
07-22-20 08:13 #2474Banned Member

Posts: 586I never said she has a habit, I said she has marks all over her body.
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 07:47 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 372Marks
I have not met her, so I cannot directly comment on whether there were any signs of that habit you speak of. I also do not have any direct knowledge of IV drug use. But even though I do not see patients directly anymore, I am a registered nurse and know a lot about IV access. There is no decent IV access at the position of the majority of those marks. I am more inclined to believe kingslayer's assessment that it is a skin condition.
Originally Posted by MyltaPower
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 07:09 #2472Retired Account

Posts: 995Tia
Like a lot of girls if they don't know you they won't guarentee bfs, you don't get pushy and make her uneasy she does bfs.
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 07:05 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 372I notice she says condoms in the ad.
Originally Posted by GreatTimeLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 23:24 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 42[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
07-21-20 21:02 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 76I met her today, they're not track marks. Def looks like it's a skin condition though. She's very sweet and accomodating.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 21:01 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 76Yeah if you do it again I'm in. Would love to do a bukkake on a girl.
Originally Posted by XxxJunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 12:21 #2467Retired Account

Posts: 995Tia
You mean the bruises on her, yea that sure ain't track marks as you eluded to.
Originally Posted by MyltaPower
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 10:44 #2466Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Damn missed it. Will it happen again? Would be interested.
Originally Posted by BobIAm
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 08:05 #2465Banned Member

Posts: 586Do you not see all those marks on her body while bent over the bed?
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 19:48 #2464Retired Account

Posts: 995No one said marks
I said tats and no face shots, where did you get marks from? She wants her identity to be kept discreet, we don't have anything to do with girls from the shooting gallery.
Originally Posted by MyltaPower
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 16:55 #2463Regular Member

Posts: 2Tia Pictures
She posted all these pictures on her ad on.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/51662141/
Has everything shown, very nice for low quality pictures.
Enjoy.
-
07-19-20 16:54 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 76I'm dying to get in on one of these. Sent you a PM King.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 15:05 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 444Where the marks? Maybe I'm getting blind
Are those generally on like drug addicts or are you saying you've seen her in person and can confirm. I was planning on seeing her.
Originally Posted by MyltaPower
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 12:15 #2460Banned Member

Posts: 586Nice little junkie white girl with those marks you love to see all over. Premium.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





