Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 524 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2544

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    She and at least one other one were up here, north of htfd last week.

    My red flags went up real fast.

    They were both new to the area and I tried to book both at different times. Both asked for no info about the session time I wanted. Both sent the same location, hotel address, and message of: 'let me know when you're 10 minutes away'.

    So, either a scam, or same girl but diff pics, or they have a handler. There was a similar instance of this MO using 3-5 girls but at a different hotel a few years ago. The term 'traffic' comes to mind and whether true or not, avoid that scenario.

    BMD.
    She was sweet looking, asking to be spanked because she had been a bad girl! A few of her pictures showed red spank marks on her ass. Dam pictures made me hot. She was the one I set the original date with that overbooked and bumped me.

    Poo.

  2. #2543
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I set up a date with this ad a few weeks ago after a no show on another date. Her location and room number was the same as the one who bumped me. Different photos and phone numbers same room. I backed out carefully didn't see any POPO and didn't read any news paper reports about busts but still, do your due diligence!

    Poo.
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    She and at least one other one were up here, north of htfd last week.

    My red flags went up real fast.

    They were both new to the area and I tried to book both at different times. Both asked for no info about the session time I wanted. Both sent the same location, hotel address, and message of: 'let me know when you're 10 minutes away'.

    So, either a scam, or same girl but diff pics, or they have a handler. There was a similar instance of this MO using 3-5 girls but at a different hotel a few years ago. The term 'traffic' comes to mind and whether true or not, avoid that scenario.

    BMD.

  3. #2542

    Tread Carefully

    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?
    I set up a date with this ad a few weeks ago after a no show on another date. Her location and room number was the same as the one who bumped me. Different photos and phone numbers same room. I backed out carefully didn't see any POPO and didn't read any news paper reports about busts but still, do your due diligence!

    Poo.

  4. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen  [View Original Post]
    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?
    Photos way too professional looking and home looks way too clean / expensive.

  5. #2540

    Jasmine

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...r/810818142176 Look at who she's working with now. IMO she's gone too far off the deep end.

  6. #2539

    Tina Real? Review?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/757560797151

    I very much want this to be true, but feels a little TGTBT. Reverse image search yielded nothing. Answers texts. Verification pic was same girl. Anyone know anything about her?

  7. #2538

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Do yourself a favor and search for Kelly reports. OffTheGrid has been off the grid too long if he thinks Kelly is all that! She gave me the worst BJ ever and is simply disgusting.
    Emotional wreck and has dependency issues. Heavy cig smoker. Place smells. 58 years old. Hates to suck cock and may refuse to do it, has gag reflex, not into foreplay. Hates men and hates herself. Don't fork over anything in advance. Comforter smelled like urine. Keeps very detailed info in a notebook and never deletes a text or email. Beware of nosy neighbor across the street with the old conversion van in driveway.

  8. #2537

    Bella

    Does she use the 860 number I saw in her STG ad or the 203 one from them?

  9. #2536

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She is like the weather. Hard to predict. Don't spend no more then. 5 for QV FS.
    My bad, wrong person.

  10. #2535

    Bambi or Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    She is like the weather. Hard to predict. Don't spend no more then. 5 for QV FS.
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/718235037372

    The link in his question is for Nicole. Not Bambi. Is Nicole inconsistent also?

  11. #2534
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/718235037372

    I've been thinking about going to see her but can't find any reviews. It's possible I suck at searching.
    I have seen her, lots of fun and accommodating. Beautiful and very nice body. Very safe incall in a good area. Will make you feel comfortable.

  12. #2533

    Bambi this week

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostScore  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/718235037372

    I've been thinking about going to see her but can't find any reviews. It's possible I suck at searching
    She is like the weather. Hard to predict. Don't spend no more then. 5 for QV FS.

  13. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    There has been some old reviews of Mandy / stormy / Bambi, the Waterbury girl with the fishnet but I'd like to get a fresh update on this, including her incall location. I know she has been using. I want to use all the services she provides from her specifically. I am also a bare guy. Is she safe? PM is OK if you don't want to post public. Poo, your reviews in the past on her were not kind but don't judge for asking, it is a personal matter. .

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...l/342030860137
    I saw her early on in here career and she was very accommodating and a lot of fun. Fast forward a year or so and she got to be very sketchy. Had a horrible experience next couple times. I avoid her like the plague.

  14. #2531

    Any 411 on this one?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...h/718235037372

    I've been thinking about going to see her but can't find any reviews. It's possible I suck at searching.

  15. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    From this day forward the code word for the Notorious "M" street shall be "ManHandler st" due to the chances of a innocent hobbyist getting manhandled by a officer / pimp / STD 🤣128517;.
    Take this advice! A lot of us have learned that lesson the hard way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape