Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 24055
-
07-23-20 18:26 #10270Senior Member

Posts: 38Unfortunate that was your experience with her. I actually noticed that a lot of girls have been overworking themselves. I'd recommend texting around and seeing who the most recent arrival is for these agencies. The shorter they've been here, the more enthusiastic they are. At least from what I've seen.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 18:21 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 365Ashley
She's a spinner, bbj is on the menu for extra. She older that the body in the pics imply. I haven't repeated yet.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 17:39 #10268Senior Member

Posts: 560Ashley
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/52739787/
I have been texting with Ashley today. She said she just moved into an apartment in Rosslyn. 80/120/180 rates. Tried to setup a time and she said she would accommodate my schedule then went silent for a few hours. I texted her and nothing. Then out of nowhere she says how about 3:30? I told her I was getting a bad vibe and got a snotty text back. Maybe somebody just playing games but I'm nervous about going to motels now so if she's real and really does have an apartment I'll try her out. Anybody?
-
07-23-20 16:58 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 281If you look at her reviews in NJ, she seems to get tired towards the end of her tours.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 16:38 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 63Sinbi. Update
Yes, she's been there before, and she was very mechanical today. All pretty standard, but still mechanical. And I'm not too big down there, but she was definitely having a tough time taking it today. Don't know if she's just been run through too much, or what, but she wasn't happy. Oh well.
Blue toast, shower, preview BBBJ, onto the bed for a little more BBBJ, then CG, K9, filled the bag, bounced. Minimal LFK, she didn't want DATY, and winced when I tried rubbing her clit. So, who knows what's up with her. Don't know if CVIP will be a repeat for me.
AG was much more enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 20:57 #10265Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks. What about avoiding LEO? Had an encounter not too long ago where the girl was being real sketch who kept asking if I was a cop, and wouldn't tell me the room number and told me she'll stay on the phone while I go up to the building? Like what?
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 20:28 #10264Banned Member

Posts: 306Aileen Cvip
Anyone seen her? I searched on here but I didn't come up with anything.
-
07-22-20 15:24 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 2686Not necessarily
If an image search brings up ads with other numbers, check those for reviews. It's possible that a girl has no reviews associated with her number but has bad reviews with an older number, but it's more likely that she just doesn't have any reviews.
Originally Posted by Hunter1944
[View Original Post]
Search numbers and pix, and follow the leads until they stop yielding more info. Bad reviews, multiple names and phone numbers, fake pix, and different pix are among the more-serious red flags. Even so, sometimes there are good explanations for these. I know some girls who change their numbers every month or two to stay under the radar, and their service is excellent. I also know girls who use fake pix to avoid stalkers or to keep their families from finding out what they do.
Reviews are one factor to consider, especially if they're bad, but with websites coming down and girls trying to stay ahead of LE, it's not as easy to come up with reviews as it used to be.
-
07-22-20 12:06 #10262Senior Member

Posts: 35Disregard my previous comment LOL, my mind is all over the place.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 10:19 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 598Cari at DS
Yesterday I saw Cari at DS and she is absolutely amazing. She may very well be the best KGirl I have ever seen. Amazing body. I love curves and you often don't see that with KGirls, but she has a awesome chest and a curvy booty. Total GFE, MSOG, BBBJ, DFK, Rimming, everything. She is only in town for a couple of more days.
-
07-22-20 09:51 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 63Sinbi
*Edit* Just read your post from last year. Hopefully I'll have a better experience.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 09:03 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 281She's listed on their website.
Originally Posted by Hunter1944
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 23:55 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 74Aubrey
I think she was mentioned in post #10081 by lohkey. Looks like the same girl but different number.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 21:32 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 35Wait sorry, I can't find my old post but isn't that post referring to a different agency? I didn't see a girl named baby from CVIP, maybe rotated out?
Originally Posted by BD490
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 21:29 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks bud. It's what I thought but I wanted to double check to make sure!
Originally Posted by BD490
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






