Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10157

    China dolll

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's very cute unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to dream with her. Contacted her but radio silence.
    I texted with her but she wasn't checking in until 3. I wanted a lunch date. She followed up but I wasn't available.

    Nice to text with.

  2. #10156

    Not the girl in picture

    I have not seen her, but from other posters. Don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad wondering if anyone has seen her is she legit.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/152552947477

  3. #10155

    xToy

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    I text her a couple of weeks ago. She asked where I was coming from. I told her "Raleigh" and she said I was too far out. I pointed out that I was driving to her. She said "nobody ever shows up from that far away" Raleigh is too far from Durham? Refused to give me address and stopped responding! Something is def off with her.
    I texted her a few days ago. She text back much later asking if she was too late to respond. It was and I told her I'd try again another day. Next day she texts something like "don't forget about me". So I think, wow, a provider with some followup skills. I asked where her location was. When she found out I was literally in the next small town over, she went silent. I can get 3 miles down the road. So I moved on but would still like to try some time.

    What part of Durham is xToy in? I'm guessing around 54&55 but have no idea.
    Last edited by Lgca2003; 07-22-20 at 12:44. Reason: add title

  4. #10154
    I've perused escortfish and escortindex, but can't recall that I've used them for contacting anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by MContact  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure most of you know, but escortalligator is back up.

    Escortalligator=Listcrawler.

    Can you guys recommend any other sites?

    STG.

    Tryst.

    Rubratings.

    EroticMonkey.

    Anything else?

  5. #10153

    China

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxFlash  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with China D0 ll? Cute pics, seems kind of legit. Has changed names and phone numbers over last month.

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/919-249-8164

    https://callescort.org/919-249-8164
    Yeah she's very cute unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to dream with her. Contacted her but radio silence.

  6. #10152

    Mic check

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to see her recently? I tried but couldn't establish any contact with the two numbers she has on them.
    I thought it was just me. I did the same and got nothing from both numbers.

  7. #10151

    LaylaLove

    I had a couple amazing dreams of Laylalove a few weeks back. Does anyone know where she is or how to get ahold of her?

  8. #10150

    Another BKS newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDamnEagle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    WDE.
    Another posted today. Pics look not so flattering if you don't like larger women.

  9. #10149
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely Ashton.
    Got any links for what you're talking about? Was debating giving Ashton a shot but if she's getting picked up again yeaaaa probably leaving that dumpster fire alone.

  10. #10148

    Anyone seen her yet

    Saw this ad wondering if anyone has seen her is she legit.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/152552947477

  11. #10147

    That is her

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonamus1  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to KAP? Not sure that's Ashton.
    That is definitely Ashton.

  12. #10146

    Websites back

    I'm sure most of you know, but escortalligator is back up.

    Escortalligator=Listcrawler.

    Can you guys recommend any other sites?

    STG.

    Tryst.

    Rubratings.

    EroticMonkey.

    Anything else?

  13. #10145

    Yep, that was her

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonamus1  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to KAP? Not sure that's Ashton.
    Yes, that was Ashton visiting uncle.

  14. #10144

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    I looked at this ad and I have to say I am intrigued and somewhat skeptical.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-s...e-fun/31339143
    Apparently she is for real. I inquired about her here a while back but never saw her. My schedule just didn't allow it.

    She supposedly has really flabby, loose skin from massive weight loss. But damn she's a cutie.

  15. #10143

    Is She For Real

    I looked at this ad and I have to say I am intrigued and somewhat skeptical.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-s...e-fun/31339143

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape