Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 978 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4031

    Too rich for my blood

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    She's cute but asking $250 and has rules listed right in the ad? For $250 I want BBBJDT with Rim followed by BBAtoM and then dealer's choice of CIP or CIM. Ha.

  2. #4030

    Thick little chick in Largo

    Has anyone seen this girl? I've been trying to run a few searches for some old posts but can't find anything. I've been eyeing her for a minute.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52732798/

  3. #4029
    BlueEyes1
    Guest

    What is going on today

    Damn you guys must be keeping these ladies busy as hell. I must have messaged 10 candidates today for a lunchtime ball draining but all were either extremely slow to respond or didn't respond at all. I only monger once a month or so but never had this much of a problem trying to get a chick to take my coins.

  4. #4028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 111
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's the one.

  5. #4027
    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    Holy shit if she is real.

  6. #4026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    I copy / pasted from the ad, but yeah her ads seem to be gone now and she didn't respond when I texted.
    I'm guessing this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52661072/

  7. #4025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 111
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Did you or she misspell "petite and slim"? I tried searching via both spellings and nothing came up. Pm me? I may have seen her, as I have seen most "petite and slim" advertisers.
    I copy / pasted from the ad, but yeah her ads seem to be gone now and she didn't respond when I texted.

  8. #4024

    Just remember:

    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if betty's spaghetti 🍝 is worth the time? I've been fooled before, damn free candy vans.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52708308/
    Always follow this rule:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 108314756_10223753228843821_751034890629667949_n.jpg‎  

  9. #4023
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I don't think she is real, she is posting same ad is Orlando and Daytona.

    Can't be in 3 places at the same time.
    I just talked with her. Quoted $$/ hr. Gave rough location as E Bay and Seminole in her duplex. Avail 8-8, one hr. Notice.

    Swears she's really 52! Said she likes white men. The older, the better!! Lucky me.

  10. #4022

    Good for blow and go

    Quote Originally Posted by Willh  [View Original Post]
    She's okay. Pics are a little old, but close. Pretty decent head game, especially for the low donation. Massage is pretty lame. Low cost is the main reason to see her, especially just for quick relief. I've never done FS with her. Don't really want to.
    Low end motel outside of downtown dunedin. A couple others work out of there as well. Agree with post, good for blow and go.

  11. #4021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Cheesy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a raft of crap to me.
    Go look at the rest of the pics, it gets better with cheddar.

  12. #4020
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    I'm not the father

    Quote Originally Posted by JohniRotten  [View Original Post]
    I think I know how that convo is going to go!
    Not the father of that one!

  13. #4019

    That's some funny shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if betty's spaghetti is worth the time? I've been fooled before, damn free candy vans.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52708308/
    The very first time I saw it I laughed!

  14. #4018
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if betty's spaghetti 🍝 is worth the time? I've been fooled before, damn free candy vans.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52708308/
    Looks like a raft of crap to me.

  15. #4017

    Betty

    Anyone know if betty's spaghetti 🍝 is worth the time? I've been fooled before, damn free candy vans.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/52708308/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape