Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,346 to 15,360 of 26414
-
07-22-20 08:34 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 389Kendall and her assistant (who is hot as hell) = $400 or $300 can't remember.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 23:12 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 1484I knew that
I was thinking more like step daughter. It's still fun to do mom as "daughter watches or the other way around. When she asked me if I wanted "daughter" to join us for 50 extra, (I gave 40) my boner got extra hard. Just be ready to wait in the street by her apartment for 30 min before she tells you to come in. The last three times I tried to see her, she never responded back until over an hour later when I already left. I'm done wasting time and gas on her. Probably only the last threesome left out there for a good affordable price.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 22:12 #11067Regular Member

Posts: 16Tattoo
She has Tabitha tattooed on her, I'm pretty sure it's her daughter. Which is fucked up if the mom is pimping her daughter.
Originally Posted by Mkejoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 21:39 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 297Thanks for the info and along with the deposit crap it's a hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 19:32 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 288Lynn and Tabby
I don't want to ruin everyone's mother daughter fantasy but I saw Lynn once a while back and she told me that Tabby is not really her daughter in the traditional sense. More of a foster kid she used to have who sees her as a mother figure. Definitely not a biological daughter.
-
07-21-20 19:01 #11064Senior Member

Posts: 733See post 11027 for link. Probably won't happen. Maria has told me in the past that the daughter won't fuck any of her mom's customers. Don't know if that holds true now. Things may have changed.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 18:57 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 470Why wouldn't she since some will do it, she's on the wrong site though where half of them ask for money or a deposit, apparently they consider themselves in the tool renting business.
Originally Posted by KaceyAnders
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 17:49 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 101Maria's mom
If anyone has her mom's digits, can you pm me with them? Intrigurd with the idea. Thanks!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 17:33 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 97Lissa
She wanted a deposit from me and had money.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 16:37 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 686To rich for my blood
She said she was down in the southside hood, and wanted 3 bones for an hour and 2. 5 for a half. Ummmm, no.
Originally Posted by LikeHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 13:15 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 297Naughty_liss23
Anybody take this for ride?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/453818217434
-
07-20-20 23:20 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 1484No and no
Put "Lynn" in the search box.
Post #10748.
Originally Posted by MKEhe
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 22:02 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 123http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/791721647406 Is this the Lynn.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/702045799061 And this the tabby you are talking about? Tabby doesn't look pregnant in her Snapchat stories, if this is the same tabby.
If so, which one did you contact to get both of them?
-
07-20-20 21:25 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 213All adds have the same phone number but different pictures. I wonder what will answer the door.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/186601386101
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/091648724832
-
07-20-20 20:13 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 1484Lynn and Tabby
Saw them both about 2 months ago. Apartment with the red door off of Greenfield Ave. I wasn't going to write a review because I wanted to repeat a few times but after 3 attempts of driving out there just to sit on the street waiting for her to respond I'm giving up. My visit was to see Lynn only but she offered Tabby to join us for 40 more. Since Tabby was 6-7 months pregnant, I only wanted a BBBJ form her. They both gave me a good BBBJ as I sat on the sofa. I had to stop them and asked Lynn to get on the edge of the sofa in doggy position. Tabby sat on the sofa waiting for me to get done with her mom so she could clean me up. After only what seemed like a minute, I pulled out and Tabby finished me off with taking all my load. Damn, I think I stood on my tippy toes as she sucked me dry. I think all good thing come to an end because I've tried to see them again but her ghosting me the last three time is just too much. Not bad for 120. I want to fuck Tabby now as mother watches (I don't think I could last 20 seconds if that ever happened) Anyone know of any good threesomes out there. FFM or MMF?












Reply With Quote




