Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 38,761 to 38,775 of 52349
-
07-21-20 19:25 #13589Senior Member

Posts: 939Ariel at SA
I just saw her recently and some people were on the fence regarding her. Here's my two cents if you want my opinion on her.
BBFS + CIP.
Looks. Looks like nothing the pictures on the website Say 30's with the dark lighting and makeup. Slender figure with man made Ds. No tattoos which is a plus for me. Everyone mentioned the chin, yeah it's quite noticeable but it didn't bother me as much as a tattoo would. Would I say it's Jay Leno long, no but it isn't that bad. She also has a chipped front tooth that no one has mentioned. Overall, body was good for me with a completely shaved Bush. I didn't notice sag like in some other girls. Overall, acceptable for me for the price point we pay.
Attitude & Session. Nice, but a little distant or shy. She's approachable but isn't as playful as say Mini with M which I prefer. She does help you with the clothes and the shower is purely just to wash you and dry you off. Foreplay was decent with BLS combined with BBBJ then an instant ride on top. That seems to be her standard script until I attempted DATY. She does seem to genuinely enjoy it unlike some other girls. As others have said, she does try really hard and is accommodating to any position and thing you want (minus anal as most girls don't want to do this). Unlike my session with Pink which I felt she wanted the session on her terms, Ariel is pretty easy going which is a plus for me. I believe she's down for a deep and hard session if that's your thing. Though some guys said they got DFK, I did not get anything past a LFK at best, her tongue mostly stayed in the mouth which is a downer for me. I also caught her watching the clock twice during the session. Not sure if she didn't like me too much or was strict on another appointment after me but it was noticeable. Gave me a so so massage, got dressed and left.
An upgrade over my last session with Pink, a good option if you cannot get into M. Not much about her stood out from the standard fare with most girls so it's just safe and easy choice. Would say a blend of PSE with some GFE thrown in. Not sure if I'll repeat. Ariel is more performance / good attitude than looks so go in with that expectation.
https://sexyangels.site/ariel
-
07-21-20 19:09 #13588Regular Member

Posts: 1Celine
Has anyone tried Celine from Eukgirls?
-
07-21-20 16:09 #13587Senior Member

Posts: 3480Best stable around right now.
Originally Posted by Jujuju1010
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 16:08 #13586Senior Member

Posts: 3480CIP wasn't available a while back but it is now. She's great now.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 15:35 #13585Regular Member

Posts: 3Also saw Ariel over the weekend.
I'm a little worried about her. She was kind of delirious from lack of sleep. I think she's still adjusting to the work and she told me she's been here for two weeks.
She's a total sweetheart though, and has strong willpower to please. I think her implants are a little botched but that's just me. Very slender figure, if that is your type.
I told PO that she direly needs rest, so I hope she's gotten some in the past few days.
Originally Posted by TheDudeSter
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 15:35 #13584Senior Member

Posts: 110Another for Hazel
I saw Hazel last week and she was great. Very friendly, had a great connection.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
After seeing all if M's talent I would rate them Mini Hazel Allie. Didn't include Chanel or Cona since they seem to be on vacation.
-
07-21-20 14:30 #13583Senior Member

Posts: 1582I have seen Hazel before a while back, I did not get CIP and couldn't remember what was special about her, that says to me we didn't click much.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
Allie and Mini is my go to and each time both feel like long lost lovers.
-
07-21-20 12:45 #13582Senior Member

Posts: 3480Tuesday July 21
M.
Allie, Mini, Hazel. WLA.
Kiss, Eva. MW.
Sunny.
Lyn.
Sexy Angels.
Luna. WLA.
Ariel. MW.
Sexyfunkgirls.
Jennifer, Viki.
-
07-21-20 12:38 #13581Senior Member

Posts: 3480Tuesday July 21
M.
Allie, Mini, Hazel. WLA.
Kiss, Eva. MW.
Sunny.
Lyn.
Sexy Angels.
Luna. WLA.
Ariel. MW.
Sexyfunkgirls.
Jennifer, Viki.
-
07-21-20 09:17 #13580Senior Member

Posts: 3480To me it's a combination of sexy / cute face. Thin and petite like Mine and maybe C.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 09:15 #13579Senior Member

Posts: 3480Go see Hazel.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 04:57 #13578Senior Member

Posts: 1582Cona from M on Vacation
Missed her by a day, she is going on a vacation.
Will be back 2nd week of Aug.
Any good recommendation that anyone close to Cona type of body also CIP?
-
07-21-20 04:52 #13577Senior Member

Posts: 1582Quick question, how old does she look?
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
Face more cute or sensual?
Her body seem like mini from M, 5 foot with a C but SA advertised on D? Did she got that big tits really?
Is she skinny or athletic?
It is rare to see you did not get that cum swapping DFK this time, she must be a really good fuck.
-
07-20-20 22:53 #13576Senior Member

Posts: 41Ariel
I saw Ariel last week and she was awesome. She does have a huge chin but she is cute and playful. I loved her personality after her shyness went away. She has no ass and implants that make a d cup. I licked those to titties nice. Filled her up after daty and fiv. She does squirm a lot and loved it when I began fucking her. She gets so wet. I cip and she cleaned up. She then proceeded to BBBJ and bls. She does have great bls skills. She is very tight.
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 18:25 #13575Senior Member

Posts: 7266Try using that search button it helps.
Originally Posted by Wyerles1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





