Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 524 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItforYears  [View Original Post]
    Manhan St. Look it up on map. Don't think you would ever want to go there.
    From this day forward the code word for the Notorious "M" street shall be "ManHandler st" due to the chances of a innocent hobbyist getting manhandled by a officer / pimp / STD 🤣128517;.

  2. #2528

    Jasmine reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Thinking of linking up with jasmine. Seems like she has some good reviews. Can you multiple pops with her? Her pics look hottt. In her double sessions. Does she make out with the other woman or with toys?
    There are loads of reviews for Jasmine, just search and find. The area is pretty safe and she does a decent job.

    She is extra busy so I would ask her to take a good shower. Last time I visit her Charlie Tuna said hello.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #2527

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Do yourself a favor and search for Kelly reports. OffTheGrid has been off the grid too long if he thinks Kelly is all that! She gave me the worst BJ ever and is simply disgusting.
    We aren't running out of girls are we SMH.

  4. #2526
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone. Thinking of linking up with jasmine. Seems like she has some good reviews. Can you multiple pops with her? Her pics look hottt. In her double sessions. Does she make out with the other woman or with toys?
    Everyone has their own opinion on jasmine. Try her out and see if you like her or not.

  5. #2525

    Jasmine

    Hey everyone. Thinking of linking up with jasmine. Seems like she has some good reviews. Can you multiple pops with her? Her pics look hottt. In her double sessions. Does she make out with the other woman or with toys?

  6. #2524

    Worse BlowJob ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Do yourself a favor and search for Kelly reports. OffTheGrid has been off the grid too long if he thinks Kelly is all that! She gave me the worst BJ ever and is simply disgusting.
    Bubba, did I ever tell you about the worse blowjob I ever got, no, It was great! Seriously though, Kelly was nice enough, I had her quite a while ago, but skills for a pro just are not up to standards I enjoy. I never repeated and will not but as always, the experience is different from monger to monger. Glad Off the Grid had a good time. That's what the hobby is for.

  7. #2523

    Kelly

    Guys,

    Do yourself a favor and search for Kelly reports. OffTheGrid has been off the grid too long if he thinks Kelly is all that! She gave me the worst BJ ever and is simply disgusting.

  8. #2522

    Kelly

    Kelly is a down-to-earth 50+ year old woman. She looks just like what you see in her ad pictures, She hosts from a small studio apartment in Naugatuck. The interior is old, but she keeps everything clean. She is honest and clean and prefers the company of mature gentlemen. She also likes to get to know her clients before offering any service. Plan to spend extra time with some get-to-know-you conversation. Her menu consisted of mutual fondling, light kissing, breast play, FIV, DATY and covered intercourse. If you have the time and are willing to be a little patient, you'll have a good time.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/361342439117

  9. #2521

    Bbb

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/ph...d/548619183625

    She posts that you can pay for pics and vids and if you don't get them within the hour. ITS FREE!

    So who ya going to call. The Better Business Bureau? These girls crack me up.

  10. #2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't it suck how these providers treat the people that support them!
    Yeah it does, She looks really cute but if the service isn't good probably not worth it. I hate visiting a friend and there is a knock on the door. Totally ruins the mood.

  11. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by Border2  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did Friday night, was ok nothing special until there came a knock on the wall from next door. She said I had to leave that was her boyfriend. I paid for an hr and got a total of 15 minutes. I will not repeat.
    Doesn't it suck how these providers treat the people that support them!

  12. #2518

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ruby recently? I'm thinking of taking a chance but just not sure cause of past reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thankyou.
    Yes I did Friday night, was ok nothing special until there came a knock on the wall from next door. She said I had to leave that was her boyfriend. I paid for an hr and got a total of 15 minutes. I will not repeat.

  13. #2517

    Ruby

    Has anyone seen Ruby recently? I'm thinking of taking a chance but just not sure cause of past reviews. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thankyou.

  14. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I've been with her once. She is a tiny little thing. Her body smelled and tasted clean When I visit. I did ask her to shower and shave kitty before I got there. Service was not to bad. She gave me a BBJCIM and I took a while to shut it off. She stayed as long as it took to get the job finished. She is negotiable.

    Her motel room is very sloppy, looks like she just moved in her clothes were piled up. She does have a handler in the area.

    I wouldn't ever go bare.

    Stay safe.

    PA.
    I saw her back in the middle of 2015 and got a BBBJ, no FS. Ended up having to take a visit to Urgent Care for a shot and a couple pills. Luckily nothing permanent. Would also have to agree not to go bare.

  15. #2515

    Sicilian princess

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeBass  [View Original Post]
    All I'm interested is a low cost BJ.
    I used to see her regularly in Hartford. Decent BBBJ for the cost. She likes to talk. Never had any complaints we went FS once and wasn't my thing preferred the BJ, she can get really wet which was fun to fiv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape