Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3647
-
08-13-20 07:38 #842Senior Member

Posts: 236Recommending 24 yo UTR in north PBC
Slender blonde I've hosted for three plus years, back from Cali, looking for outcalls. Nice looking, amiable, eager to please. At your place, hotel or car dates. Passing on her # for mongers who don't want drama; reasonable but no lowballing SW rates please. Have two other UTRs in addition to her that keep me busy, so helping her out for those from Stuart south to NPB. Has several repeat regulars so we all can't be wrong LOLz. DM me for texting # and first name.
-
08-07-20 14:30 #841Senior Member

Posts: 684Nikki
Yes this is her!
Originally Posted by PapiGuapo
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 14:21 #840Senior Member

Posts: 87Nikki
Is this the same Nikki?
Originally Posted by Mac6708
[View Original Post]
https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....i/782908545024
-
08-03-20 16:16 #839Senior Member

Posts: 112Link not functional.
Originally Posted by Mac6708
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 14:05 #838Regular Member

Posts: 23Link for Nikki
http://treasure-coast.skipthegames.c...e/742760370930
Originally Posted by Playfull
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-20 12:11 #837Senior Member

Posts: 255She returned the money.
She came through today with my refund. Absolutely unheard of. She kept her word.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-20 12:55 #836Senior Member

Posts: 112Link
Is there a link available? Also would you mind letting us know what the damage was. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Mac6708
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 03:43 #835Senior Member

Posts: 632Sorry to hear that. At least that's an electronic ripoff and not the confrontation with thugs / life in danger kind. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 13:49 #834Senior Member

Posts: 255Got ripped off after seeing her once.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/incalls-today/31400809
Saw her once and had a great time. Scheduled for a 2nd date, gave me a story about gas, long story short, she ghosted me after I sent $. Really dumb move on both parts. I should have known better and she lost what would have been a regular client. Since I paid her electronically, I have her real name and real phone number. Pm me for details.
-
07-25-20 12:01 #833Regular Member

Posts: 23Nikki Stuart
I had the pleasure of visiting Nikki yesterday. After reading other previous reports, a twinge of doubt crossed my mind the morning of our date.
Her place is in a nice, sort of secluded area of Stuart, enough so the worry of LE was diminished.
She met me at the door in a little robe and not much else.
She is a petite, thin, spinner type who squirts and that turns me on to no end. She made me feel very welcome and comfortable.
I have been out of the game for a couple of years for various reasons, she knew this and really went out of her way to get to know me, and me her. More so than I have ever experienced. Very reassuring for me.
I don't like to kiss and tell but I had a great time! She is worth the visit! For the fun and the conversation!
Treat her well.
Nikki, I will see you again!
-
07-21-20 05:03 #832Senior Member

Posts: 120Penni
http://treasure-coast.skipthegames.c...n/293428152796
Any info on this one?
-
07-20-20 09:15 #831Regular Member

Posts: 23No problem my fellow hobbyist
With the number of phony reviews out there I totally understand and occasionally will add more reviews!
Originally Posted by SailFish69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 08:22 #830Senior Member

Posts: 195I deserve it as well and apologize, didn't mean anything bad. Just questioned.
Originally Posted by ShadowBT
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-20 09:32 #829Regular Member

Posts: 23When the ShadowBT reviews you better believe it!
Apologies accepted from the know it alls!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-20 10:19 #828Senior Member

Posts: 684Here she is
https://treasure-coast.skipthegames....n/773136482005
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





