Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 977 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 477 877 927 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 1027 1077 ... LastLast
Results 14,641 to 14,655 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3749
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She says future psychologist, so maybe she is planning for a PhD. But she looks 39 in the photos. And she's 6' tall and seeking trans-friendly. Not my type.
    Dang. Didn't even notice that part.

  2. #3748
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Hmmm

    Sorry whoops

  3. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Ahh makes sense. Everything she was saying seemed like bullshit. She said she got a job as an "executive assistant" 90 k a year and got fired. It was prob her stripping / escorting job so now she is on the SA market. Those escort agencies can get those crazy rates. If anyone has 1. 3 k to blow on her let everyone know how it is LOL.

  4. #3746

    Cristina

    She's a pro. https://sirensva.com/team/taylor/.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Elizabethsunshine21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aae32...b-33dfd2cbfd0b

    Met this one today. She messaged first and wanted to take it straight to snap. She said I was her first date ever on seeking. She is attractive, body looks good, but teeth are bad. She needs Invisalign. I still offered 5. She said she gets 13 a date and everything must be covered. I asked how do you get 13 a meet when you said you have not been on a seeking date before. She said ohh I was on it before and I've been talking to a guy for months and he is hot. I looked her directly in the face and laughed. I said well I don't need pay 13 a date to get laid, if your getting that than good for you and I totally understand. I'm happy for you but your not getting that from me. She then looked me in the face and said "you don't think I'm pretty" I got up and said nothing. As I was leaving she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She says "Ill text you if I change my mind" I said OK BYE.

    Nutcase.

  5. #3745

    Miyah

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/00f81...4-7d2b7c1c0d23

    If this girl is 19, I'm 29. Funny she already has her PhD at age 19 as well.
    She says future psychologist, so maybe she is planning for a PhD. But she looks 39 in the photos. And she's 6' tall and seeking trans-friendly. Not my type.

  6. #3744
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/00f81...4-7d2b7c1c0d23

    If this girl is 19, I'm 29. Funny she already has her PhD at age 19 as well.
    She probably just messed up. I've met a girl who accidentally put that she was 35 when she meant to out 25 but never changed it.

  7. #3743

    Miyah231

    https://www.seeking.com/member/00f81...4-7d2b7c1c0d23

    If this girl is 19, I'm 29. Funny she already has her PhD at age 19 as well.

  8. #3742

    Look at.

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met these girls. I am planning to meet them soon so any information would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee66c...d-34f5a34a0d50

    https://www.seeking.com/member/085c2...4-4808167b3066
    Look at post number #3362, dated 06-07-20 21:55 on this thread, for information on Fungirlanytime.

  9. #3741

    Not her first profile

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/794a2...2-0e1a87d125e5

    Starts friendly but soon is asking for cash via some cash app for the regular hardships. I'd be interested if anyone has actually met her.
    She had one earlier last month and doesn't remember who she exchanged messages with on the older one.

  10. #3740

    You seriously offer

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Elizabethsunshine21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aae32...b-33dfd2cbfd0b

    Met this one today. She messaged first and wanted to take it straight to snap. She said I was her first date ever on seeking. She is attractive, body looks good, but teeth are bad. She needs Invisalign. I still offered 5. She said she gets 13 a date and everything must be covered. I asked how do you get 13 a meet when you said you have not been on a seeking date before. She said ohh I was on it before and I've been talking to a guy for months and he is hot. I looked her directly in the face and laughed. I said well I don't need pay 13 a date to get laid, if your getting that than good for you and I totally understand. I'm happy for you but your not getting that from me. She then looked me in the face and said "you don't think I'm pretty" I got up and said nothing. As I was leaving she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She says "Ill text you if I change my mind" I said OK BYE.

    Nutcase.
    5 to these SBs. SMH.

    Don't tell me that you get room on top of that.

  11. #3739

    Tomboy and Fungirlanytime

    Anyone met these girls. I am planning to meet them soon so any information would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee66c...d-34f5a34a0d50

    https://www.seeking.com/member/085c2...4-4808167b3066

  12. #3738

    ElizabethSunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Elizabethsunshine21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aae32...b-33dfd2cbfd0b

    Met this one today. She messaged first and wanted to take it straight to snap. She said I was her first date ever on seeking. She is attractive, body looks good, but teeth are bad. She needs Invisalign. I still offered 5. She said she gets 13 a date and everything must be covered. I asked how do you get 13 a meet when you said you have not been on a seeking date before. She said ohh I was on it before and I've been talking to a guy for months and he is hot. I looked her directly in the face and laughed. I said well I don't need pay 13 a date to get laid, if your getting that than good for you and I totally understand. I'm happy for you but your not getting that from me. She then looked me in the face and said "you don't think I'm pretty" I got up and said nothing. As I was leaving she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She says "Ill text you if I change my mind" I said OK BYE.

    Nutcase.
    I believe she had a profile with a name of ElizabethSunshine 2 about 1-2 weeks ago.

  13. #3737

    Elizabethsunshine21

    Elizabethsunshine21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aae32...b-33dfd2cbfd0b

    Met this one today. She messaged first and wanted to take it straight to snap. She said I was her first date ever on seeking. She is attractive, body looks good, but teeth are bad. She needs Invisalign. I still offered 5. She said she gets 13 a date and everything must be covered. I asked how do you get 13 a meet when you said you have not been on a seeking date before. She said ohh I was on it before and I've been talking to a guy for months and he is hot. I looked her directly in the face and laughed. I said well I don't need pay 13 a date to get laid, if your getting that than good for you and I totally understand. I'm happy for you but your not getting that from me. She then looked me in the face and said "you don't think I'm pretty" I got up and said nothing. As I was leaving she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She says "Ill text you if I change my mind" I said OK BYE.

    Nutcase.

  14. #3736

    Quinns_odin

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e66b5...9-a07096f9b11d

    Seems down for fun, but wants deposit of $100 before meeting. She came down to 50 up front and 50 at the door. She "has been burned before. " I passed.

  15. #3735

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    She quickly gave me her number and wanted to see me right away. Then proceeded to say she needed to get her hair and nails done before she met me. I told her she not need to do all that as I like natural beauty LOL. Then she told me she needed gas. It was at that point I blocked her.
    I got almost the identical story.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape