Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,151 to 21,165 of 37337
-
07-21-20 10:18 #16187Senior Member

Posts: 491Sarah and Ice
What happened to Sarah and Ice? They went from the hot topics to non-existent. Did they decide to stop seeing people?
Stay safe.
RR.
-
07-21-20 10:17 #16186Senior Member

Posts: 316Pumpkin
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...h/625402928612
Anyone seen her? I texted to check her out. Standard rates but wants 30 cash app deposit that goes toward the donation. I countered with no deposit but add 20 to rates. She stayed firm on deposit needed first. I passed but the texting sure seemed legit. Intelligent and well spoken.
-
07-21-20 10:14 #16185Senior Member

Posts: 491Weekends are always tough for me. I was able to connect with Michelle one time when she was available during the week and it was great. I hope people can help her out, she definitely one of the best all around girls out there.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
How is she feeling after the incident? Is it still just oral service right now?
Stay safe.
RR.
-
07-21-20 09:38 #16184Senior Member

Posts: 373Michelle
Needs some help this weekend. Imo best head game in town and gets off on it too.
-
07-21-20 09:20 #16183Senior Member

Posts: 206LOL, I would make her fat flabby ass get on a god damned tread mill!
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 09:18 #16182Senior Member

Posts: 206Can you link the ad? Does anyone know how well she takes Greek?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-20 08:58 #16181Senior Member

Posts: 373Maria and friends
She sent me these pics.
Of her with friends.
Looks fun.
-
07-21-20 06:17 #16180Senior Member

Posts: 736Chelsea
Have you seen the new ad Chelsea looking good very striper vibe for I heard all holes are open for service.
-
07-21-20 04:53 #16179Senior Member

Posts: 736Checking
As always I checking popular websites for beef then I found this one no bad looking but lets discuss their orices.
What could you do with this phat ass hoe for 7000 ?
-
07-21-20 03:17 #16178Senior Member

Posts: 736Does anyone
Remember madeleines Sco. Cute blonde she was also Friend of abbey aka Harley blonde with curly hair please pm might she she is interested in back to the game utr.
-
07-20-20 23:04 #16177Senior Member

Posts: 1333Enhance
Enhance, enhance, enhance. Now that I've seen it, I can't unsee it. Possible IUD?
Originally Posted by Willie9501
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 22:04 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 66Great name and vagina
Look closely. Is that a black pearl in there?
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 21:47 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 1333Labia Perfecta
Great name! She has the vagina other women want when they get a labiaplasty.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 17:20 #16174Senior Member

Posts: 32Skylar
Shout out Thanks to Chessgod and SouthSideJ for connecting me with Skylar. Very nice lady with head skills to satisfy the most discriminating monger! BBBJ was so good I don't think I lasted 5 minutes. She is a winner guys. Check with SSJ for code.
-
07-20-20 14:23 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 373Introducing Confucia
Her choice of name LOL. 22 yr old tight blonde.
New to this and not using just needs a little help.
Sm only and treat her well.










Reply With Quote





