High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 978 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 478 878 928 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 1028 1078 ... LastLast
Results 14,656 to 14,670 of 18394
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3739

    Tomboy and Fungirlanytime

    Anyone met these girls. I am planning to meet them soon so any information would be appreciated.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee66c...d-34f5a34a0d50

    https://www.seeking.com/member/085c2...4-4808167b3066

  2. #3738

    ElizabethSunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Elizabethsunshine21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aae32...b-33dfd2cbfd0b

    Met this one today. She messaged first and wanted to take it straight to snap. She said I was her first date ever on seeking. She is attractive, body looks good, but teeth are bad. She needs Invisalign. I still offered 5. She said she gets 13 a date and everything must be covered. I asked how do you get 13 a meet when you said you have not been on a seeking date before. She said ohh I was on it before and I've been talking to a guy for months and he is hot. I looked her directly in the face and laughed. I said well I don't need pay 13 a date to get laid, if your getting that than good for you and I totally understand. I'm happy for you but your not getting that from me. She then looked me in the face and said "you don't think I'm pretty" I got up and said nothing. As I was leaving she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She says "Ill text you if I change my mind" I said OK BYE.

    Nutcase.
    I believe she had a profile with a name of ElizabethSunshine 2 about 1-2 weeks ago.

  3. #3737

    Elizabethsunshine21

    Elizabethsunshine21.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aae32...b-33dfd2cbfd0b

    Met this one today. She messaged first and wanted to take it straight to snap. She said I was her first date ever on seeking. She is attractive, body looks good, but teeth are bad. She needs Invisalign. I still offered 5. She said she gets 13 a date and everything must be covered. I asked how do you get 13 a meet when you said you have not been on a seeking date before. She said ohh I was on it before and I've been talking to a guy for months and he is hot. I looked her directly in the face and laughed. I said well I don't need pay 13 a date to get laid, if your getting that than good for you and I totally understand. I'm happy for you but your not getting that from me. She then looked me in the face and said "you don't think I'm pretty" I got up and said nothing. As I was leaving she gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She says "Ill text you if I change my mind" I said OK BYE.

    Nutcase.

  4. #3736

    Quinns_odin

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e66b5...9-a07096f9b11d

    Seems down for fun, but wants deposit of $100 before meeting. She came down to 50 up front and 50 at the door. She "has been burned before. " I passed.

  5. #3735

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    She quickly gave me her number and wanted to see me right away. Then proceeded to say she needed to get her hair and nails done before she met me. I told her she not need to do all that as I like natural beauty LOL. Then she told me she needed gas. It was at that point I blocked her.
    I got almost the identical story.

  6. #3734

    Freaky Gab with Melons

    Has blocked me, so no link, but she is a pic selling scammer.

  7. #3733

    Toots3 scammer

    https://www.seeking.com/member/794a2...2-0e1a87d125e5

    Starts friendly but soon is asking for cash via some cash app for the regular hardships. I'd be interested if anyone has actually met her.

  8. #3732

    Online

    Talk with her for 2 days. Ask her if she wanted to meetup, and that was the last I heard from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Created new profile today and had created her older one last month.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/170d7...c-5f0f641b209e

  9. #3731

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ef91...9-66fd0c12db89

    Chatted with her and she gave me her number and when I went to text her. Found that I already have her number. And I realized that she has had multiple profiles. On June 6th she was Nikki Lopat in Richmond. After a week she says she is Alexandria. Today she is in Baltimore. I suspect she is fake. Anyone really see her in real life?
    She sent me a pic of her photo I'd with nothing crossed out. I being me searched for her I'd number and date of birth through the DMW and nothing. I wish I could post the pic here. I think she photoshopped it.

  10. #3730

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She had cute GND photos a few days ago. Now she has more glamorous photos of a different woman. She looks like a fake or scammer.
    She quickly gave me her number and wanted to see me right away. Then proceeded to say she needed to get her hair and nails done before she met me. I told her she not need to do all that as I like natural beauty LOL. Then she told me she needed gas. It was at that point I blocked her.

  11. #3729

    Be careful. Something is not right.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de8bc...0-9b50d911cd14

    Getting a Scammer vibe so far. Just playing along.
    With her. Got the feeling that she might be looking to get personal pics so she can try and find out more about mongers online.

  12. #3728

    Juicy Babe 100

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95cc0...c-fca2311eec4a

    Amazing pics. Few too many one sentence replies with broken English. Doesn't engage.

    I smell a Serbian teenager trolling fro $50 picture sales.

  13. #3727

    93 Skylerx

    She looks good, but guys suspected late last year that she may be a cash and dash girl. Has anyone met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7f4649ac-3799-4004-a2e3-f4ebe7afb562

  14. #3726

    KaityKat237 - another scammer

    Created new profile today and had created her older one last month.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/170d7...c-5f0f641b209e

  15. #3725

    Gab11

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ef91...9-66fd0c12db89

    Chatted with her and she gave me her number and when I went to text her. Found that I already have her number. And I realized that she has had multiple profiles. On June 6th she was Nikki Lopat in Richmond. After a week she says she is Alexandria. Today she is in Baltimore. I suspect she is fake. Anyone really see her in real life?
    She had cute GND photos a few days ago. Now she has more glamorous photos of a different woman. She looks like a fake or scammer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape