Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 901 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 951 1001 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,515 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4240
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    In my long experience "ITS ME OR ITS FREE!" is "agency language" and usually a big indicator it's just a bait-and-switch scam.

    TIP: No provider is EVER going to show up and give you a "free fuck" for not being the girl in the pics.

    Also, the "Build:" on the girl in those pics is literally perfect and certainly is not "Other", so there's another flag it's a scam and girl who actually shows up will probably weigh more than a collapsed star.

    Tread carefully my friend because an agency will say anything to get a girl to your door!
    Thank you for your input. I am still learning.

  2. #4239
    Quote Originally Posted by BukkakeLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ouis/52687064/

    Her pics look legit. Thanks for any info.
    I was really interested but I just get this TGTBT vibe.

  3. #4238

    New girl in St. Charles

    Any info on this one?

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ouis/52687064/

    Her pics look legit. Thanks for any info.

  4. #4237

    Big Flag

    Quote Originally Posted by Bojanglesstl  [View Original Post]
    In my long experience "ITS ME OR ITS FREE!" is "agency language" and usually a big indicator it's just a bait-and-switch scam.

    TIP: No provider is EVER going to show up and give you a "free fuck" for not being the girl in the pics.

    Also, the "Build:" on the girl in those pics is literally perfect and certainly is not "Other", so there's another flag it's a scam and girl who actually shows up will probably weigh more than a collapsed star.

    Tread carefully my friend because an agency will say anything to get a girl to your door!

  5. #4236

    Maria

    Has anyone seen a Maria's Girl since this whole Covid mess? She sent me a text today and I'm tempted to take the plunge, but at the same time I'm a little apprehensive since Miami is the new pandemic epicenter. If you've seen the current model please PM me to share your thoughts on her looks, service, and any Covid related changes in practice. Thanks! Also, please don't ask me to give out Maria's contact info, because I am not going to do it. Sorry.

  6. #4235
    Anyone here seen her? I'm really interested but just seems TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52677090/

  7. #4234

    Anyone have intel on this one?


  8. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I remember 1 or 2 reviews basically repeating what is is already written in the 1 eb review. To summarize she is a gorgeous log of dead wood.
    If you want to pay this skank $200 bucks to rub lotion on your leg your in business. Don't expect anything more.

  9. #4232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    She's been reported on many times, drug addict at its finest, handler waiting around the corner. Hot but worn out.
    Also she was widely known to do bb. So there's that. Since I'm virus averse and don't have the budget for biktarvy that's a hard pass for me.

  10. #4231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by STLniceguy  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52677793/

    My research powers have been defeated. Have any of you had more luck finding info. On this one?
    I remember 1 or 2 reviews basically repeating what is is already written in the 1 eb review. To summarize she is a gorgeous log of dead wood.

  11. #4230

    What happened to Abra

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    Oh man! I saw her a few times back in the day as well. She was top notch. Super hot and cool. What ever happened to her? I assumed she moved.
    Well according to the large blonde woman who was her "manager" back then Abra's family found out what she was actually doing here and forced her to move back home (Iowa or Indiana is where she said she was from) and she ended up getting pregnant by some guy after returning home. I actually knew her real name and saw pictures of her on social media and she was clearly knocked up but this was ages ago.

    Beyond that I have no clue.

  12. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by STLniceguy  [View Original Post]
    I've been holding off posting for a while so as not to make her identity public if it wasn't already. I read a news story a while back and a follow up more recently.
    Damn, what did she do? I used to see her back when she lived on the East side.

  13. #4228

    She is posting on Eros as well

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Two scenarios immediately come to mind: Blackmail / Extortion or Identity Theft.

    Ain't no chance in hell I'd ever give any of that info to a hooker!
    Out call is listed $$ less than the ridiculous incall rate. Crazy!

  14. #4227

    Mariah Skyy on a 3-6 year vacation

    I've been holding off posting for a while so as not to make her identity public if it wasn't already. I read a news story a while back and a follow up more recently.

  15. #4226

    Someone will

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Two scenarios immediately come to mind: Blackmail / Extortion or Identity Theft.

    Ain't no chance in hell I'd ever give any of that info to a hooker!
    Sad to say but someone will fall for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape