Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,281 to 17,295 of 40005
-
07-21-20 00:33 #22725Senior Member

Posts: 99Darkside of bare
Well I remember one time. I visit an AMP in Lombard off Roosevelt rd. I was in mood for some action. I forgot who was my MT, it was 40 ish Chinese lady. She gave me a nice massage, on the flip she had my soldier at full attention. Well I was not thinking correctly, she guide me in raw. I love skin on skin contact just like next person. Let me tell you this, next morning. I went to use the bath, it was like pissing fire. By the end of day I notice I had caught something. Well I had made an appointment with the doctor and the test came back positive. She had gave a me something. I was MAD at myself, and her. I stay way from the hoppy for almost year and half. Because of that BS. Ever since then I always wear a condom. As much as I don't like wearing one. I have to do it. So my advise is, if you don't like playing Russian roulette. Wear a condom in this hobby!
-
07-21-20 00:24 #22724Senior Member

Posts: 99Awesome. Is that name? Or can you pm the address? I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by DLover64
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 19:34 #22723Senior Member

Posts: 213Bare
I've never intentionally gone bare at any kind of AMP (or had the opportunity), but I've had the condom break or slip off on a few occasions. It's always upsetting when that happens, but that's a risk you have to be willing to take. Condoms are not silver bullets. If you're going to nut in the bag while inside the girl, make sure the condom is still intact before you engage in those final thrusts.
I do have an independent girl I always go bare full service with. It's not wise, and I always tell myself I'm going to stop, and start wearing protection. But when the little head takes control it wants that raw action. I hope I haven't caught anything, need to get tested soon. It's a risky hobby amigos. Sometimes I really wish I could quit it!
-
07-20-20 15:26 #22722Senior Member

Posts: 273Ad spa
WOW and I thought I was the only one that she did that with. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 14:37 #22721Senior Member

Posts: 135Norwood massage is there, Anna is a cute Polish girl massages well, no FS but close. Raquel is cute, FS available.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 10:38 #22720Senior Member

Posts: 668It happens from time to time
A few years ago when AD Spa was still in business in the burbs (C. S.) I was a semi regular and would always draw Lucy. Lucy gave a good massage and a good L1 but I never could get passed that level. I liked her cause she gave you most of the hour and continue the massage after release. One day for me Lucy was busy with another client and someone else took me back. I started playing around thinking I was going to end up with just a L1. Nope, FS without protection! Plus no talk of money before hand and no asking for it after the deed!! Yes I did tip her well. Never dump a load into a worker gal before and yes it was exhilarating plus a little worrisome for a few weeks later. Nothing develop on me and I'm sure she was okay because I'm clean and fixed. This is the only time it happen to me and I never saw that provider again.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126
[View Original Post]
B.
-
07-19-20 22:42 #22719Senior Member

Posts: 99Devon and Milwaukee
Work off devon and milwaukee, anybody know any good AMP near there?
-
07-19-20 20:43 #22718Senior Member

Posts: 43Experience
Sounds exciting and and risky, no judgement. Never been bare at a AMP but there was this one time I went to a regular was seeing for awhile, massage was done and then on the flip she asked to go on and I said yeah but FS. I thought I had protection but I forget it somewhere (dumb luck) then she said wait and left the room, came back with food saran wrap, was to horny to care so I said okay. Puts it on and it holds. For the most part, pretty much fished and got cleaned up. Weird Chinatown days.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 20:16 #22717Senior Member

Posts: 33AMP surprise
So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.
-
07-18-20 18:51 #22716Regular Member

Posts: 8Miss Madisyn
Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?
This is he only link I could find so I archived it!
https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355
Thanks.
-
07-18-20 18:39 #22715Regular Member

Posts: 8Yup.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan
[View Original Post]
https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355
-
07-18-20 16:11 #22714Senior Member

Posts: 164Burning Hills
Went to Asian Paradise Spa got a deep tissue for. 8 was different from other deep tissue when the masseuse started using their knees while on the table. All was on the up and up. Just moved out here and looking for something like what I could find in schaumburg please PM if you would please it will help me my relocation. I'm kind of a fish out of water right now.
-
07-18-20 15:27 #22713Regular Member

Posts: 9Aol
I have been to AOL in the past (honestly think it has been over a year) always was able to get FS for an upcharge typically I paid the house fee $60 and $150-$200 for FS depending on who is your provider. I will say that on Rubmaps a lot of Mongers complained that they couldn't get past the language barrier as they favor Spanish speaking clients. So hope you speak Spanish. I do and never had an issue.
Originally Posted by BigWaffle
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 15:18 #22712Senior Member

Posts: 285Ozone
I haven't been back in a while and hate going in blind. The last time I was there I saw a Thai woman. Good massage skills and ended with her on the table FS, average face but nice petite body. Did you get a name for the black woman? I went to 2 other places and sunkiss, all bad massage sessions.
Originally Posted by WoodWorker9
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-20 14:43 #22711Senior Member

Posts: 52Another SXL visit
Went to SXL again, haven't been there since COVID started. Was able to pay in cash, but I always do CC for massage and cash for everything else. Went pretty standard, opted for nude BJ for 140. Ended up with 69. Good times.












Reply With Quote




