Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 705 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 1205 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 24823
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14263

    Hey are you at all referring to this one?

    http://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/fem...l/594833816069

    Did she have anything to do with your situation? I was planning on seeing her tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareReviews  [View Original Post]
    There are multiple Skys currently running ads. The link for the one I am referring to is the following:

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10331171

    I attempted to upload a picture from her ad, but could not get the system to work.

    After I took some pics, we proceeded to have fun. But before completion, a black guy was banging on the door and she let him in. There was also a white woman with him. I recognized them from her ads, some of which had videos where you can see him. I also had noticed prior ads where Sky and her were offering doubles. She uses the name Becky. She advertises as "Head doctor" and uses an 812 area code. Here is the most recent ad of her's:

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10807453

    I attempted to upload a picture used in her ad, but can't get it to upload.

    When the couple came into the room, the guy told me to leave, which I did. He proceeded to yell at Sky that "This is not the agreement we made. " She was scared to death. She had told me previously that she had to change her living conditions, and I now suspect that this is what she was referring to.

    I tried to contact Sky several times after that, but the communication I received leads me to believe that Sky's phone is now under the control of the couple. In fact, when I asked for a picture to prove it was Sky, "Becky" sent a picture of herself, limited to her face. Now there is a facial, if not body, resemblance between the two. Maybe they are sisters, I don't know.

    But here is my warning. If you call this Sky or Becky, you will get Becky, not the slender Sky. And you may also get a visit from their pimp. There are plenty of other choices out there guys. No need to put yourself at risk

  2. #14262

    You're Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Doubt that is the case otherwise they would unlist three others.
    Her profile's completely gone now, so I guess I was wrong. It's most likely what the other guy said; she'll be advertising somewhere else now. I always wanted to see her, so here's to hoping that she doesn't charge exorbitant prices.

  3. #14261

    Sky's the Limit = Fraud

    There are multiple Skys currently running ads. The link for the one I am referring to is the following:

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10331171

    I attempted to upload a picture from her ad, but could not get the system to work.

    After I took some pics, we proceeded to have fun. But before completion, a black guy was banging on the door and she let him in. There was also a white woman with him. I recognized them from her ads, some of which had videos where you can see him. I also had noticed prior ads where Sky and her were offering doubles. She uses the name Becky. She advertises as "Head doctor" and uses an 812 area code. Here is the most recent ad of her's:

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10807453

    I attempted to upload a picture used in her ad, but can't get it to upload.

    When the couple came into the room, the guy told me to leave, which I did. He proceeded to yell at Sky that "This is not the agreement we made. " She was scared to death. She had told me previously that she had to change her living conditions, and I now suspect that this is what she was referring to.

    I tried to contact Sky several times after that, but the communication I received leads me to believe that Sky's phone is now under the control of the couple. In fact, when I asked for a picture to prove it was Sky, "Becky" sent a picture of herself, limited to her face. Now there is a facial, if not body, resemblance between the two. Maybe they are sisters, I don't know.

    But here is my warning. If you call this Sky or Becky, you will get Becky, not the slender Sky. And you may also get a visit from their pimp. There are plenty of other choices out there guys. No need to put yourself at risk.

  4. #14260

    Yeah, not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    That's good news that at least she is coming back. Sorry to see her not on DI any longer. I guess going to need more info on this other agency.
    Does this guz have a website. I'm definitely not emailing a random gmail account. Any idea where this info came from?

  5. #14259

    Message me

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexclay  [View Original Post]
    Messaged you.
    Can you message me.

  6. #14258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Great news guys, I have the story. Bianca is booking through a different agency, not DI any longer. She is planning to visit Indy once a month. She's coming into town for a couple of days, arriving late afternoon tomorrow the 21st and staying through Saturday the 25th. Let's book her up, need her to keep visiting. You can book her by emailing to guz.700.00.00@gmail.com Also, awesome news Angelina will be visiting in August as well, I'm really excited to suck on those tits, they're the best tits I've very had, she's gorgeous, I'm going to lose my mind waiting on her! Message me with questions guys! Hope this helps.
    That's good news that at least she is coming back. Sorry to see her not on DI any longer. I guess going to need more info on this other agency.

  7. #14257

    Bianca prices

    Not with DI anymore?

    Oh boy, her prices are about to go Eros level high.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Great news guys, I have the story. Bianca is booking through a different agency, not DI any longer. She is planning to visit Indy once a month. She's coming into town for a couple of days, arriving late afternoon tomorrow the 21st and staying through Saturday the 25th. Let's book her up, need her to keep visiting. You can book her by emailing to guz.700.00.00@gmail.com Also, awesome news Angelina will be visiting in August as well, I'm really excited to suck on those tits, they're the best tits I've very had, she's gorgeous, I'm going to lose my mind waiting on her! Message me with questions guys! Hope this helps.

  8. #14256
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertV71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know a Bri in greenfield?

    Looking into her services again tonight and thought I'd ask you guys.
    Messaged you.

  9. #14255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin800  [View Original Post]
    Her page isn't publicly listed anymore, but you can still access it be switching her name in on another girl's URL. On her page, she says this: "SORRY UNFORTUNATELY MY ARRIVAL WILL BE DELAYED!" Regardless of whether this is due to some COVID-related security stuff or not, it doesn't seem like Bianca's already retired or something (though I doubt anyone really thought that). More likely, since she hasn't been here for the past month and might not be back for a few weeks, DI probably thought it best to unlist her, since she technically isn't available at the moment.
    Doubt that is the case otherwise they would unlist three others.

  10. #14254
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Bianca from Heaven

    Great news guys, I have the story. Bianca is booking through a different agency, not DI any longer. She is planning to visit Indy once a month. She's coming into town for a couple of days, arriving late afternoon tomorrow the 21st and staying through Saturday the 25th. Let's book her up, need her to keep visiting. You can book her by emailing to guz.700.00.00@gmail.com Also, awesome news Angelina will be visiting in August as well, I'm really excited to suck on those tits, they're the best tits I've very had, she's gorgeous, I'm going to lose my mind waiting on her! Message me with questions guys! Hope this helps.

  11. #14253

    I'm Sure Bianca's Fine

    Her page isn't publicly listed anymore, but you can still access it be switching her name in on another girl's URL. On her page, she says this: "SORRY UNFORTUNATELY MY ARRIVAL WILL BE DELAYED!" Regardless of whether this is due to some COVID-related security stuff or not, it doesn't seem like Bianca's already retired or something (though I doubt anyone really thought that). More likely, since she hasn't been here for the past month and might not be back for a few weeks, DI probably thought it best to unlist her, since she technically isn't available at the moment.

  12. #14252

    Hot ass Angelina

    She's also from Miami and Bianca helped hook her up with DI. I know she had mixed reviews. But fuck. She was literally the hottest woman I've ever had the pleasure to pay for sex with, LOL. I get hard just thinking about how great those tits were. Hopefully I get another go around sometime this year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    That crossed my mind as well, just still strange to move her off the Ladies tab. Guess time will tell.

  13. #14251

    2nd visit to see if anything would change

    So. I dreamt of https://tryst.link/escort/queenmegan again. Just an hour incall visit to see if things would be different (since we have already met). The good thing is that I wanted to see someone badly and she was able to with only 2 hours notice. But this might not be the case for first timers. I honestly would've chosen someone else if I could've found on such short notice. But sometimes your brain doesn't do the thinking! My positives and negatives for the 2nd visit.

    Positives: She lives in a very safe and secure area. Not shady at all. She's cool and easy to talk to. Got to give a shout out to her ass and mouth skills again. This time she wasn't so much of a clock watcher. AND after a great BBBJ (no cim) we still had time. And she asked if I wanted to bb f her. I would've but I had to be somewhere by 8. But thought that was super cool of her. I also think I misjudged her a bit about her "usage". Seems like only once in a while.

    OK.

    Negatives: The main thing I found out is that she is basically A-sexual. She told me that stripping and stuff sort of made it that way for her. But come on! Don't say that to a potential repeat client! Just fake it. She said she could have sex 1 time a year and be fine! Not me buddy! So again, no GFE offered here and her price is steep. I'm new to this so I don't know anyone except her. I'm a sucker. -And of course she is kinda scatterbrained and often gets up to change music or something. So that kinda takes away the time. Just very mechanical.

    Take the plunge if you want. Too $$ but she is definitely real. I have yet to experience what an amazing escort is like. So would love any suggestions!

    Thanks!

  14. #14250

    Second visit. By myself

    So. I dreamt of https://tryst.link/escort/queenmegan again. Just an hour incall visit to see if things would be different (since we have already met). The good thing is that I wanted to see someone badly and she was able to with only 2 hours notice. But this might not be the case for first timers. I honestly would've chosen someone else if I could've found on such short notice. But sometimes your brain doesn't do the thinking! My positives and negatives for the 2nd visit.

    Positives: She lives in a very safe and secure area. Not shady at all. She's cool and easy to talk to. Got to give a shout out to her ass and mouth skills again. This time she wasn't so much of a clock watcher. AND after a great BBBJ (no cim) we still had time. And she asked if I wanted to bb f her. I would've but I had to be somewhere by 8. But thought that was super cool of her. I also think I misjudged her a bit about her "usage". Seems like only once in a while.

    OK.

    Negatives: The main thing I found out is that she is basically A-sexual. She told me that stripping and stuff sort of made it that way for her. But come on! Don't say that to a potential repeat client! Just fake it. She said she could have sex 1 time a year and be fine! Not me buddy! So again, no GFE offered here and her price is steep. I'm new to this so I don't know anyone except her. I'm a sucker. -And of course she is kinda scatterbrained and often gets up to change music or something. So that kinda takes away the time. Just very mechanical.

    Take the plunge if you want. Too $$ but she is definitely real. I have yet to experience what an amazing escort is like. So would love any suggestions!

    Thanks!

  15. #14249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    She travels back and forth from Miami. With all the dumbasses celebrating COVID there, I think she voluntarily took some time off or DI decided to give her 14 days of quarantine.
    That crossed my mind as well, just still strange to move her off the Ladies tab. Guess time will tell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape