Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 588 of 631 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 9464
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #659

    MV Natalie

    Its been about six months, but if she's the one I'm thinking of correctly, she works or used to work out of the same office as the amazing Michelle. She's not to be confused with the other Natalie who has an incall around Golden Hill. Both are Asian or Asian mixes. The MV Natalie was OK, but pretty standard in terms of service. She's typical of the many providers who offer similar price range and no-frills incalls. I had a nice time, but never repeated, which says something.

    Quote Originally Posted by FerretHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone have an experience with Natalie in Mission Valley? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534?layout=list.

    I've seen her ad around and just want to know what to expect.

  2. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham699  [View Original Post]
    I think normal Or may be called a show that is a bit hard. Unlike every time I meet there must be something exciting, must be excited all the time.

    Anyone Who knows? When will Apple return? Please contact me. Can you tell me? Send it via private message. Thank you.
    I'm not understanding what you mean?

  3. #657

    Normally

    Quote Originally Posted by FerretHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone have an experience with Natalie in Mission Valley? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534?layout=list.

    I've seen her ad around and just want to know what to expect.
    I think normal Or may be called a show that is a bit hard. Unlike every time I meet there must be something exciting, must be excited all the time.

    Anyone Who knows? When will Apple return? Please contact me. Can you tell me? Send it via private message. Thank you.

  4. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try Michelle and texted the boss and headed over to a familiar place in UTC. Michelle answered the door wearing a school girl uniform and started jumping up and down and giggling and planted a very nice kiss on me. She is tiny, 5'0" Korean but looks European almost Spanish in a way and has this tanned silky skin that is so soft and smooth. Highly Recommend.

    We get to the bedroom and she comments that I smell clean and fresh and asked if I had showered. I told her 5 minutes ago and she pushed me down on the bed and lined me up right in front of the mirror. She started a bareback blowjob with no condom (BBBJ) and I am looking in the mirror at her perfect little bubble butt. Michelle is in her late 20's and I tell her how cute her butt is and she reaches back with my cock still in her mouth and pulls aside her G string to show me a beautiful pussy. Her BBBJ has lots of suction and she took the entire length down her throat. I reach down to feel her beautiful boobs which are nice and perky. I request 69 and she climbs onto the bead and spins around to feed me that young pussy. Her pussy is right up there in terms of shape and firmness (similar to Bunny's if you have seen her). 69 goes on for 5 minutes or so and then she spins around and pushes my legs up and starts an amazing rimjob. While rimming me she has her tiny hand wrapped around my cock stroking away. I am about to blow so I pull her up and start DFK her and she grabs a condom and rolls it on. She climbs aboard and starts humping away. I let her go for a bit and then sit up and flip her over for some Mish, side scissors and DS. I am about to blow and ask for CIM, I rip off the cover and cum in her mouth. She takes it all and keeps sucking for at least a minute. Lets the cum run out of her mouth slowly on to a towel and looks up at me with those sultry eyes and says "Yummy". OMG, this girl is great.

    I will be back very soon.

    Cheers.
    How much did you end up paying?

  5. #655

    Sandra99

    Quote Originally Posted by Wzrd94  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please refer me a Vietnamese or Thai provider? I've DM some from based on research, unfortunately didn't get any response or it could be likely a fake accounts. Hook the bruda up.
    Look for Sandra99 on HX.

  6. #654

    Sdag

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    The "Application" section is not password protected as far as I could see. But you must provide a lot of possibly sensitive information.
    You are correct. Thanks for the clarification / update.

  7. #653

    Sdag

    The "Application" section is not password protected as far as I could see. But you must provide a lot of possibly sensitive information.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Going directly to the SDAG website will not do any good for him because he does not have the password to access / view their contents. That's why SDAG does not allow for their customers to post links, passwords, etc. To their website.

    Going through HX is the only option for new customers who want to book with SDAG.

  8. #652

    Sky at FEC

    So I could easily be wrong here, but I swear I've seen her before. Pretty sure she went by Dottie from SDAG earlier this year. Back when I first saw her she did BBFS for no up charge so this new up charge is a bummer. Same damage as before for bb at FEC.

    Anyways, she wasn't bad per se. She was definitely willing to please but rushed it. I ask for an hour and was out after 40-45 min. Looks are about 7-8, body is a little bit chubby but by no means fat. I guess "ample" is a good way to describe it. C breasts and a few tattoos on her left arm and her foot.

    Happy mongering gents.

  9. #651

    Viet / southeast Asian provider

    Can anyone please refer me a Vietnamese or Thai provider? I've DM some from based on research, unfortunately didn't get any response or it could be likely a fake accounts. Hook the bruda up.

  10. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    Check out the standard SDAG website. Their rates are the same for all regular consultants. You'll find information and contact details on HX as well.
    Going directly to the SDAG website will not do any good for him because he does not have the password to access / view their contents. That's why SDAG does not allow for their customers to post links, passwords, etc. To their website.

    Going through HX is the only option for new customers who want to book with SDAG.

  11. #649

    Clare (Toto / Angela)

    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Any have any info on Clare at FEC? Looks amazing! https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/clare/.
    Some image searching shows that she goes by Toto or Angela back east. Do a search on that other site and look for Toto / Angela. Reviews seem to be ok, but I am not a VIP on that other site and cannot see the full details.

  12. #648

    Sdag

    Check out the standard SDAG website. Their rates are the same for all regular consultants. You'll find information and contact details on HX as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyO  [View Original Post]
    Whats their rates? Do they have a website?

  13. #647

    Bunny or ash

    Whats their rates? Do they have a website?

  14. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by FerretHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone have an experience with Natalie in Mission Valley? https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125534?layout=list.

    I've seen her ad around and just want to know what to expect.
    Saw her a few years back. Nice pleasant.

    GND look, thin with small B cups. Decent massage and nice HJ. Didn't try to push for more.

  15. #645
    Any have any info on Clare at FEC? Looks amazing! https://www.ca-kdolls.ch/product/clare/.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape