Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 24826
-
07-21-20 08:34 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 83Jill w / DI
My Search Fu has failed me. Anyone seen her? How is her head game?
-
07-21-20 05:31 #14265Senior Member

Posts: 408Other DI News
A good reliable source has informed me about some DI news:
Erica has been ill and is improving daily. Her return is currently unknown but, she will remain on the site until her availability is established. If you are fond of her then check out her profile weekly for some indication of her possible return.
Kay is fine; she didn't leave because of her health. The female issue was quickly resolved and not contagious as some have speculated. She left for personal reasons.
Tabby is recovering from her accident and improving daily. She is working a limited schedule so check out her profile for her available days. Just remember that she may be listed to work and is taking pre-bookings but, depending on how she feels that day she may call off with a only few hours' notice. So you might want to be respectful of her situation.
Mae is leaving for a real job but, plans on returning at the end of this year.
Personally I thing Jill is a hot MILF with a Milfy type body, which I like, and good GFE services. I have no problem with her teeth issue (I guess I don't have a teeth fetish like some do, LOL).
Amber is very beautiful, personable and provides a great GFE service despite having real life issues that recently have sometimes distracted her. Out of all my visits with her only once was she not on point so some of you might want to cut the lady a break.
Now back to my real life and avoiding the virus.
-
07-21-20 05:16 #14264Senior Member

Posts: 408Bianca and Truth in Advertising
There has been a lot of speculation about Bianca and her new venture as a local independent provider. We all know there are always many sides of the truth and this one is embroiled in Latin female hormones. The facts are a trip to Atlanta by some Latin female friends, some booze, well a lot of booze, some misunderstandings between friends and top it all off with some more booze and fiery Latin female hormones. The result is Bianca's parting with DI, nothing at all to do with DI, just a feud among friends resulting in a business decision.
So where is the truth in advertising? It's pretty obvious. DI is http://www.discreetinfo.ch/ a well-known and trusted service used by many hobbyists'. This service has pictures, phone numbers, descriptions and a solid reputation. Where is Bianca's new advertising venue, a Gmail account starting with guz? So I contacted the previously posted Gmail and found out her new booker's name is Gustavo and her new rates are $200 hhr and $300 hr. There are some screening requirements, a copy of my I. D. And a phone number. Oh Gustavo did send some new pics that looked like Bianca. When I asked for an ad or website, I never received a reply. Well I have never had to send a copy of my I. D. To anyone and I'm not starting now, especially to someone so well established and trusted as Gustavo. Plus with the rate hike, lack of a BBBJ and other non-GFE services I think I will stick with old and reliable DI ladies and their price structure. This of course is my choice, others might feel differently.
I wish Bianca the best on her new business venture and I will miss her company but, there are many other DI ladies that I am sure will help me forget her.
-
07-21-20 00:03 #14263Senior Member

Posts: 84Hey are you at all referring to this one?
http://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/fem...l/594833816069
Did she have anything to do with your situation? I was planning on seeing her tomorrow.
Originally Posted by BareReviews
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 20:49 #14262Regular Member

Posts: 23You're Right
Her profile's completely gone now, so I guess I was wrong. It's most likely what the other guy said; she'll be advertising somewhere else now. I always wanted to see her, so here's to hoping that she doesn't charge exorbitant prices.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 20:27 #14261Regular Member

Posts: 11Sky's the Limit = Fraud
There are multiple Skys currently running ads. The link for the one I am referring to is the following:
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10331171
I attempted to upload a picture from her ad, but could not get the system to work.
After I took some pics, we proceeded to have fun. But before completion, a black guy was banging on the door and she let him in. There was also a white woman with him. I recognized them from her ads, some of which had videos where you can see him. I also had noticed prior ads where Sky and her were offering doubles. She uses the name Becky. She advertises as "Head doctor" and uses an 812 area code. Here is the most recent ad of her's:
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/10807453
I attempted to upload a picture used in her ad, but can't get it to upload.
When the couple came into the room, the guy told me to leave, which I did. He proceeded to yell at Sky that "This is not the agreement we made. " She was scared to death. She had told me previously that she had to change her living conditions, and I now suspect that this is what she was referring to.
I tried to contact Sky several times after that, but the communication I received leads me to believe that Sky's phone is now under the control of the couple. In fact, when I asked for a picture to prove it was Sky, "Becky" sent a picture of herself, limited to her face. Now there is a facial, if not body, resemblance between the two. Maybe they are sisters, I don't know.
But here is my warning. If you call this Sky or Becky, you will get Becky, not the slender Sky. And you may also get a visit from their pimp. There are plenty of other choices out there guys. No need to put yourself at risk.
-
07-20-20 19:37 #14260Senior Member

Posts: 1095Yeah, not sure
Does this guz have a website. I'm definitely not emailing a random gmail account. Any idea where this info came from?
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 16:34 #14259Regular Member

Posts: 4Message me
Can you message me.
Originally Posted by Rexclay
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 13:42 #14258Senior Member

Posts: 1904That's good news that at least she is coming back. Sorry to see her not on DI any longer. I guess going to need more info on this other agency.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 12:19 #14257Senior Member

Posts: 230Bianca prices
Not with DI anymore?
Oh boy, her prices are about to go Eros level high.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 12:09 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 83Messaged you.
Originally Posted by RobertV71
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 09:56 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 1904Doubt that is the case otherwise they would unlist three others.
Originally Posted by Justin800
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 09:28 #14254Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Bianca from Heaven
Great news guys, I have the story. Bianca is booking through a different agency, not DI any longer. She is planning to visit Indy once a month. She's coming into town for a couple of days, arriving late afternoon tomorrow the 21st and staying through Saturday the 25th. Let's book her up, need her to keep visiting. You can book her by emailing to guz.700.00.00@gmail.com Also, awesome news Angelina will be visiting in August as well, I'm really excited to suck on those tits, they're the best tits I've very had, she's gorgeous, I'm going to lose my mind waiting on her! Message me with questions guys! Hope this helps.
-
07-20-20 01:32 #14253Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm Sure Bianca's Fine
Her page isn't publicly listed anymore, but you can still access it be switching her name in on another girl's URL. On her page, she says this: "SORRY UNFORTUNATELY MY ARRIVAL WILL BE DELAYED!" Regardless of whether this is due to some COVID-related security stuff or not, it doesn't seem like Bianca's already retired or something (though I doubt anyone really thought that). More likely, since she hasn't been here for the past month and might not be back for a few weeks, DI probably thought it best to unlist her, since she technically isn't available at the moment.
-
07-19-20 23:00 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 230Hot ass Angelina
She's also from Miami and Bianca helped hook her up with DI. I know she had mixed reviews. But fuck. She was literally the hottest woman I've ever had the pleasure to pay for sex with, LOL. I get hard just thinking about how great those tits were. Hopefully I get another go around sometime this year.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






