Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22728
    It happens. The first time I went to Latina princess I got a fucking stunner and that's a weird place but the massage as good and I was rubbing her pussy through her pants and then on the flip asked what I wanted. I said everything but didn't have a rubber so we settled on nude BJ and HJ and then I was eating her pussy and she went wild I had fingers in both holes and she was so sweaty and fucking my hand and mouth and then I went up to get blown but she pulled me in her pussy and we just fucked for a while moving between her puss and her ass until I came inside her. Was insane. She just laid there panting for a while catching breath and we DFK for a while and then she just started laughing at what happened and got super red and embarrassed and we cleaned up and I left. So. Sometimes weird things happen. Other times its more normal and I've just gone to the same chick and after a few sessions ask to fuck and she just said no to cum in her. Which for years I didn't until one time we were plowing and I said, let me cum in you and she just nodded so. Been filling her up since. But covid freaks me out so I haven't seen anyone since March now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.

  2. #22727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Great Idea Theoretically.

    Quote Originally Posted by Datsurman  [View Original Post]
    If she's a regular you want to keep, tell her you want her to get tested regularly and you'll pay for it. It's a win-win for both of you.
    You think she might be suspicious about you paying for her test? She's probably seeing other guys bare besides you. This may not guarantee a clean play session for you. If she does agree to get tested on your dime make sure you pay in cash. You don't want the wife to see the credit card bill in the mail.

  3. #22726

    You're not in Kansas anymore

    These are different times buddy. Gone are the days where pros had drastically higher body counts than civilians. The cute girl next door that you feel totally comfortable going bare with because she's a "good girl" has banged half the football team and basketball team in college and is keeping a steady diet of random dudes off of tinder and bumble. If I were you I would go in the other direction. If she's a regular you want to keep, tell her you want her to get tested regularly and you'll pay for it. It's a win-win for both of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    I've never intentionally gone bare at any kind of AMP (or had the opportunity), but I've had the condom break or slip off on a few occasions. It's always upsetting when that happens, but that's a risk you have to be willing to take. Condoms are not silver bullets. If you're going to nut in the bag while inside the girl, make sure the condom is still intact before you engage in those final thrusts.

    I do have an independent girl I always go bare full service with. It's not wise, and I always tell myself I'm going to stop, and start wearing protection. But when the little head takes control it wants that raw action. I hope I haven't caught anything, need to get tested soon. It's a risky hobby amigos. Sometimes I really wish I could quit it!

  4. #22725

    Darkside of bare

    Well I remember one time. I visit an AMP in Lombard off Roosevelt rd. I was in mood for some action. I forgot who was my MT, it was 40 ish Chinese lady. She gave me a nice massage, on the flip she had my soldier at full attention. Well I was not thinking correctly, she guide me in raw. I love skin on skin contact just like next person. Let me tell you this, next morning. I went to use the bath, it was like pissing fire. By the end of day I notice I had caught something. Well I had made an appointment with the doctor and the test came back positive. She had gave a me something. I was MAD at myself, and her. I stay way from the hoppy for almost year and half. Because of that BS. Ever since then I always wear a condom. As much as I don't like wearing one. I have to do it. So my advise is, if you don't like playing Russian roulette. Wear a condom in this hobby!

  5. #22724
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    Norwood massage is there, Anna is a cute Polish girl massages well, no FS but close. Raquel is cute, FS available.
    Awesome. Is that name? Or can you pm the address? I appreciate it.

  6. #22723

    Bare

    I've never intentionally gone bare at any kind of AMP (or had the opportunity), but I've had the condom break or slip off on a few occasions. It's always upsetting when that happens, but that's a risk you have to be willing to take. Condoms are not silver bullets. If you're going to nut in the bag while inside the girl, make sure the condom is still intact before you engage in those final thrusts.

    I do have an independent girl I always go bare full service with. It's not wise, and I always tell myself I'm going to stop, and start wearing protection. But when the little head takes control it wants that raw action. I hope I haven't caught anything, need to get tested soon. It's a risky hobby amigos. Sometimes I really wish I could quit it!

  7. #22722

    Ad spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago when AD Spa was still in business in the burbs (C. S.) I was a semi regular and would always draw Lucy. Lucy gave a good massage and a good L1 but I never could get passed that level. I liked her cause she gave you most of the hour and continue the massage after release. One day for me Lucy was busy with another client and someone else took me back. I started playing around thinking I was going to end up with just a L1. Nope, FS without protection! Plus no talk of money before hand and no asking for it after the deed!! Yes I did tip her well. Never dump a load into a worker gal before and yes it was exhilarating plus a little worrisome for a few weeks later. Nothing develop on me and I'm sure she was okay because I'm clean and fixed. This is the only time it happen to me and I never saw that provider again.

    B.
    WOW and I thought I was the only one that she did that with. Lmao.

  8. #22721
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    Work off devon and milwaukee, anybody know any good AMP near there
    Norwood massage is there, Anna is a cute Polish girl massages well, no FS but close. Raquel is cute, FS available.

  9. #22720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    It happens from time to time

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.
    A few years ago when AD Spa was still in business in the burbs (C. S.) I was a semi regular and would always draw Lucy. Lucy gave a good massage and a good L1 but I never could get passed that level. I liked her cause she gave you most of the hour and continue the massage after release. One day for me Lucy was busy with another client and someone else took me back. I started playing around thinking I was going to end up with just a L1. Nope, FS without protection! Plus no talk of money before hand and no asking for it after the deed!! Yes I did tip her well. Never dump a load into a worker gal before and yes it was exhilarating plus a little worrisome for a few weeks later. Nothing develop on me and I'm sure she was okay because I'm clean and fixed. This is the only time it happen to me and I never saw that provider again.

    B.

  10. #22719

    Devon and Milwaukee

    Work off devon and milwaukee, anybody know any good AMP near there?

  11. #22718

    Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohnson126  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.
    Sounds exciting and and risky, no judgement. Never been bare at a AMP but there was this one time I went to a regular was seeing for awhile, massage was done and then on the flip she asked to go on and I said yeah but FS. I thought I had protection but I forget it somewhere (dumb luck) then she said wait and left the room, came back with food saran wrap, was to horny to care so I said okay. Puts it on and it holds. For the most part, pretty much fished and got cleaned up. Weird Chinatown days.

  12. #22717

    AMP surprise

    So I'm a little freaked out. Recently Dreamt of a session at an AMP. Have seen this same MT several times. This time after the covered FS was over, we were just laying there chatting for a bit. Junior came back to full attention eventually. She started playing, then reached over my hip and pulled me back on top. Without thinking much, I slid in. BARE!! In 5 years, I've never asked for, nor been offered anything bare at an AMP. I stayed in for a minute, until my head started to fill with thoughts of "how many others have been bare in here?" I stopped and she was quite disappointed that I was not continuing. It's rare for me to see the same provider multiple times, so I'm not sure if this is normal after repeated sessions. Has anyone ever received this type of service at an AMP? I have no idea if she just did this for me, or if this is a regular thing for her. I feel dirty, but incredibly turned on when I think back on it.

  13. #22716

    Miss Madisyn

    Anyone have any information or experience with Madisyn (formerly of Pilsen Hideaway)?

    This is he only link I could find so I archived it!

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355

    Thanks.

  14. #22715
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her or where she went, is she still providing? She used to be out of the Pilsen hideaway but would also do outcalls independently.
    Yup.

    https://web.archive.org/web/20200711...3-312-945-8355

  15. #22714

    Burning Hills

    Went to Asian Paradise Spa got a deep tissue for. 8 was different from other deep tissue when the masseuse started using their knees while on the table. All was on the up and up. Just moved out here and looking for something like what I could find in schaumburg please PM if you would please it will help me my relocation. I'm kind of a fish out of water right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape