Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 6989
-
07-23-20 09:47 #2594Senior Member

Posts: 244I was debating on signing back up now I am not so sure. The steady piece I had an arrangement with is in Canada and cannot come back to the US until the borders open. Her baby daddy lives in CT. Then I found another right before the Covid crap and she has a kid with immune issues so she is off the shelf. Pulled out two old names from my little black book that I had great fun with and one moved to SC and the other is now engaged! LOL I can afford 300 but I am not going to pay it. 250 is tops and she better have a nice rack and a tight va jay jay. I paid 350 for a playmate / Pet of the year a few years ago and while she was hot as hell she wasn't that much better than some of the 20 somethings college girls I was getting for 150-200. We need for form a Mongers union! LOL.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 09:35 #2593Senior Member

Posts: 244Didn't realize how much crap I had in there! LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-20 06:45 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 1322Pinksugarx on SA
As usual Poo, what you say is very true and part of the problem is her very first customer on SA gave her 800! She is a very independent young lady. I have helped her out by passing on guys to her that she doesn't have to vet as much as she does with the other guys she has to deal with. She sets her own prices. I have cautioned her about going too high telling her two 200's are better than one 325. With her, a lot is about the way you approach her. I do not pay her anywhere near 325 and our arrangement was set well before I offered to set a few friends her way. As I have posted before, my first time with her was in a threesome with her roommate, that train wreck, Aly. I had messaged pink prior to the meet, but didn't know she was the roommate. Aly was doing drugs and stole stuff from pink and there was a bunch of drama. She messaged me about it and we got talking. I had an arrangement with Aly, but dropped her after the drama. Pink liked me and offered to take the arrangement I had with Aly I guess I just got lucky. Anyway, like you said, this market stinks. However, I think there are still a few hidden gems out there.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
07-22-20 22:52 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 1322BoredinCT12
You need to clear out your inbox if you want my return message.
Originally Posted by BoredinCT12
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
07-22-20 18:06 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 552Consumers Never Unite
We live in a free market economy. Prices are driven by those that supply the goods and services, not by a coalition of consumers. We also live in a state which has a per capita income consistently in the top 10 in the country. Combine that with a sizable amount of divorced older men and married men with no sex life and there will always be plenty of those that will consider $300 a drop in the bucket. The sex business is no different than any other in this country. You can try to be the Apple of the CT escort industry and provide a good product that cost more than it should, with a "floor" pricing model and milk it for as long as can. Or on the other end of the sex services shelf, you can sell shit to masses and make up for that low price point with volume. In between there are some reasonably priced choices that are just as satisfying as $300 provider.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-20 15:10 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 265SA Saturation
Agree with this. This has definitely been the driest month ever for me on SA. Usually after 1 month, I have a good number of good contacts and can let the membership expire and enjoy my new friends.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
This past month, there must be a huge increase in mongers on the site. Most girls either don't respond or ghost after giving me their numbers. I was thinking covid would slow things down, but Poo may be onto something with the bailouts.
Sharing numbers is fine, but we got to stick to our guns on price!
-
07-22-20 14:15 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 1000Jesus
And not in the Biblical sense but the frustrated one! Pink Sugar (for one) is now inundated with cock willing to pay 300 per session. Supply and demand I guess. She has her profile (which is hot) and now members helping her out. She has so many requests currently that she thinks she can charge outrageous prices, and she can because unfortunately for everyone there are apparently many ass hats paying it! Uggggg.
I have been back on SA for a week now and find it totally different from three months ago when I got off to rest. It is still like shooting fish in a barrel, only the bullet is now overpriced. They all are starting and asking for 300! When I offer 150 I get called a cheap asshole. Most are above the 300 mark with their "arrangement requirements". You would think they would be starving but dam the market is flooded with cash and it is driving the cost to plow a young hottie above my comfort zone. Freaking government paying people to not work and giving out free money. It's reshaping the market into a sellers market costing consumers (like me) to suffer!
Monger unite! Mongers Wallets Matter!
Poo <-Disgusted and frustrated.
-
07-22-20 01:11 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 1322New One from SA
I appreciate what you are saying, but I would never "hand out a girl's digits to strangers". I have done this a number of times with good results. First comes guys I have shared with before and have a track record with. Then, since I am normally on the Waterbury or NW Ct forums but do read Hartford, especially the Seeking section, there are some long time Seniors on there that although I have never shared with before, I feel confident that they are safe to do so (even if I need to scan through their posts to make sure I am comfortable doing so. I would never hand it out to anyone. I love the way you ended your post and I would point it out to the 8 guys with less than 40 posts that thought they were a special case or had someone to trade me, to heed those sage words. I did the work to get there, you can too (the problem is 4 of them can't read this because they wouldn't take "No" for an answer and I employed that wonderful thing that A2 recommends- the "Ignore" button). I never trade With permission I share a provider's info openly, the only catch is he treats her right. I end up getting guys I've shared with PM'ing me months later wit a gem they have found and they thought of me. I had one idiot accuse me of getting a discount from "pinksugarx" for sending her guys. NOPE. I have the same arrangement with her that I made when I started seeing her, before I mentioned I could send her some trusted guys I know. I made a fair arrangement with her for her time an body and it wouldn't be right to nickel & dime her. I can't help it that she is happy about the extra clients that she might try to really please me- that was an unintentional consequence of my actions. When I pitched it to her she asked me if it was that her girl friend told her about. I am always amazed how word gets around with these girls. A high percentage of the escorts and SWs in Waterbury seem to know. Other than a minor misunderstanding in texting, she has been happy with the work. So, guys I've dealt with successfully before and trusted seniors that have been doing this fo a long time and have a large number of posts that I can review and approve of, if you are interested in a very sweet, very sexy, very talented SA girl that they will treat like the lady she is, please PM me, Anyone that thinks they are a special case, or has someone to trade (or will trade when they find someone to trade- yeah, I got that offer), or is like the guy who wants to try his "special erotic talent" on her (and no, I didn't ask), or the coward that made a new profile with zero posts so I wouldn't know who he was, please don't message me at all about it or I will just be forced to hit the "Ignore" button without getting back to you.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Be Careful out there.
Blue.
-
07-21-20 18:40 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 1042My past experiences had let me to no longer hand out a girl's digits to strangers online and especially around these forums. I now only share digits to a few guys that I have met with in person and shared a few dirty stories over some cold beers.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
Handling out a girl's digits to online forum strangers often led to disappointment to the girl's parts. Lots of guys just ended up wasting the girls' time.
You know her SA handle, and get on the site and chase her down. Put in some work and when you actually get to nail her down onto the bed and fuck her brains out, you will enjoy it more.
-
07-20-20 20:37 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 702Stay thirsty
Man I re-upped my account so I could find Pinksugar and it was pretty worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-20 00:20 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 1322Instructions
I will repost the instructions again because some of you must have missed them in the long message- I've been given the okay to pass her number on to a few "trusted guys I know". So seniors that I know and have dealt with and trust get in touch with me. Other seniors that may have not dealt with before, that have been around for a long time PM me anyhow and I'll see if I feel comfortable. No offence, I cannot send her 30 guys all at once so I will limit it. I know my inbox is going to get blown up, so please only ask once and only if you meet the criteria. I really don't want to block anybody without good reason.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
So I get a request from a guy with 13 posts that thinks it's okay to appeal to my generosity because he's been striking out!- Nope, don't see it there!
Then, the guy with 69 posts that promises to send me a good one some time in the future (69 posts, he feels makes him a longtime senior!) Really? That's barely a new senior. Nowhere have I asked for any trade- I never do that. I share openly with people who have earned trust. It will come back to me threefold without requiring it.
Then there was the coward that created a new member name Catracho111, zero posts, who offers me a date with someone I've been chasing on SA. I believe it's a senior with an ego that doesn't want to ask for the number. How the hell can he guarantee me a date with this one, and how dare he try to take away the pleasure of my chasing her. I don't want her handed to me! The funny thing is, even though he's been an ass to me in the past for I have no idea why, he's still a senior that I trust to be able to pass a number on to without worry on how she will be treated, so I would.
Please, guys I know and trust and long time seniors only PM me. No promises, no trades. I can't go for that- no can do.
Blue.
-
07-19-20 20:42 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 265Mia1049
We exchanged numbers today. She sent me a fake pic and wanted me to send her $ for a room. Her number is in CA, so, I am moving on.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bbdf7...8-9bcdf857789e
-
07-19-20 18:31 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 702Pinksugar
I banged her out yesterday and can confirm that she is pretty, friendly, and a good time.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 15:55 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 1042Nice story on pinksugarx. Pussies come in different ways.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-20 13:30 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 1322Well, none of the pictures look anything like her to me, this one has red hair, she's at least 4 inches shorter, has no piercings (Aly was my first with nipple piercings), lives in New Britain, and was closer to 30 (she claimed 28 but pinksugarz told me 30).
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer
[View Original Post]
However, I do appreciate the fact that you didn't get to see as much of her as I did, and you were trying to bring something to my attention that you thought was possibly true. Thank you.
Blue.











Reply With Quote





